• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Bacon wrapped pineapple:

f2f_SIGX7SjKAT3CCwQemz0DE_DnyjhLxOZurxJbLrnZett6zuytx6nAsHTAQ-pm01DQVuDG66xBIxhscpx70KqcIywpxaxKEPt-_g=w600-rj-l68-e365

Bacon wrapped pineapple burgers:

bacon-pineapple-burgers-2.jpg

Grilled Pineapple Bacon Chicken Burgers with BBQ Mayo:

IMG_2283.jpg
WOULD!!!

Sirhr

I have seen my share of engineers that would measure like that as well. Their drawings are usually just as bad because they have never been in a shop - manual work is beneath them, and everyone's productivity suffers for it.
The best thing I did in School for my engineering degree was to get involved with as much fabrication as I could. Welding, Machining, Plastics, etal.

It would cause a lot of heartburn reviewing drawings and then quizzing them about their tolerances and surface finishes. But it saved money/time in the end.

Now I’m doing the same thing with roadways. The design software calls out to the sixth decimal, to be laid out with a rag tape and spray can, and built with a road grader/bulldozer. 😵‍💫🤷🏼

Laugh if you can, it's sad in a way, but pellet smokers are showing up as champions/contenders more and more. Even in the KCBS circles.
We had a touring rig with a food safe kitchen that used a SS pellet smoker 40 years ago but we made our own, pits and pellet's.

Laugh as you might but I am currently seeking a GMS Davy Crocket (pellet) but it may not like my plans for it.

I’ll have you know, I have never “stolen” anyone’s memes. I only borrow. Besides, in today’s woke world, you are free to steal anything, and when caught, you just say … I miss-spoke, or I’m gonna put down my citations (on my PhD Dissertation that I wrote in 1992 and plagiarized the shit out of it as well as numerous papers I have written ever since.) and of course, the smash and grab, its ok they are just trying to retrieve the stolen freedoms and work that someone lost 250 years ago and is not relation to them.

So, that said, I did not steal your meme, I just miss-spoke, will ad citations and of course, its because Woodrow Wilson lied to my forebears in 1916 and you owed it to me anyway.

I’ll have you know, I have never “stolen” anyone’s memes. I only borrow. Besides, in today’s woke world, you are free to steal anything, and when caught, you just say … I miss-spoke, or I’m gonna put down my citations (on my PhD Dissertation that I wrote in 1992 and plagiarized the shit out of it as well as numerous papers I have written ever since.) and of course, the smash and grab, its ok they are just trying to retrieve the stolen freedoms and work that someone lost 250 years ago and is not relation to them.

So, that said, I did not steal your meme, I just miss-spoke, will ad citations and of course, its because Woodrow Wilson lied to my forebears in 1916 and you owed it to me anyway.
Dude, you stole that from me verbatim in a post from 2021.

What, you trying to be President of Harvard, Bitch?

Sirhr

PS. Just kidding. Could not resist. Bitch.

The best thing I did in School for my engineering degree was to get involved with as much fabrication as I could. Welding, Machining, Plastics, etal.

It would cause a lot of heartburn reviewing drawings and then quizzing them about their tolerances and surface finishes. But it saved money/time in the end.

Now I’m doing the same thing with roadways. The design software calls out to the sixth decimal, to be laid out with a rag tape and spray can, and built with a road grader/bulldozer. 😵‍💫🤷🏼
Friend of mine used to work for .gov doing quality checks. He liked to say:
Measure it with a mic
Mark it with chalk
Cut it with an axe

Reactions: Ichi and Modoc
I have seen my share of engineers that would measure like that as well. Their drawings are usually just as bad because they have never been in a shop - manual work is beneath them, and everyone's productivity suffers for it.
I have managed commercial construction projects for the last 40 years ranging from high rise hotels, industrial plants and healthcare. Over the years the quality of drawings has gone to shit. You are lucky to get a 80% DD set as a final set of CD's. Lack of details, lack of coordination between drawings, dimensions that don't add up and pages of general notes instead of providing actual information in the drawings. I have gotten to the point where I have my project engineers issue an RFI any time they have a question. Pisses off some of the architects and engineers but if they would provide a good set of drawings it wouldn't be an issue. Current project the architect showed welding aluminum louvers to a mild steel outrigger. BTW I have placed untold yards of concrete but don't bench press anymore. ;)

I have managed commercial construction projects for the last 40 years ranging from high rise hotels, industrial plants and healthcare. Over the years the quality of drawings has gone to shit. You are lucky to get a 80% DD set as a final set of CD's. Lack of details, lack of coordination between drawings, dimensions that don't add up and pages of general notes instead of providing actual information in the drawings. I have gotten to the point where I have my project engineers issue an RFI any time they have a question. Pisses off some of the architects and engineers but if they would provide a good set of drawings it wouldn't be an issue. Current project the architect showed welding aluminum louvers to a mild steel outrigger. BTW I have placed untold yards of concrete but don't bench press anymore. ;)
My electrical prints are often so convoluted as to be almost useless. I was hoping with tools like bluebeam and other 3d prints things would get better…they haven’t.

My electrical prints are often so convoluted as to be almost useless. I was hoping with tools like bluebeam and other 3d prints things would get better…they haven’t.
I have been using Bluebeam for many years and all of my staff use it as well. Great program for managing drawings and revisions. I am old school and prefer to have a full size set of plans to review but having plans in electronic format is certainly handy.

Reactions: 04JRB and Modoc
I have around KC BBQ since the beginning of KC BBQ competition when we smoked all night in the stockyard district for bragging rights.

Let me guess, you have a pellet smoker.
If I own a Pellet Smoker, You are a cock sucker..........which is closer not being the truth..........

I have been using Bluebeam for many years and all of my staff use it as well. Great program for managing drawings and revisions. I am old school and prefer to have a full size set of plans to review but having plans in electronic format is certainly handy.
Yes, it’s pretty sweet to take a tablet and pull up reflected ceiling plans or mechanical. Maybe it’s just that I learned on paper. Also a bad print drafter makes life hard.

Reactions: 04JRB and Modoc
I personally own one propane grill, one dedicated charcoal grill, and one offset smoker/grill combo. All get serious use.

I will never own a pellet grill. If I ain't got time to do it right, ill either pay someone else to do it, or just put it in the crock pot.

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76