• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Image 57.jpeg

The world agrees that killing a 5 year old is murder, the world is very mixed on abortion. Is forcing a mother to cary a non viable baby to delivery risking her life reasonable? Or what about forbidding the day after pill for a raped woman. Where is the line?
List the gun bills to get rid of all guns, Republicans use it as a scare tactic. In most elections the candidates are not pushing any gun laws or have no chance of getting anything passed. Taxes, Trump increased our trade deficit with his trade war, spent like crazy increasing debt and passed a tax cut without reducing spending. Republicans are mostly talk and spend like crazy. I am Republican, but it is hard to defend the dumpster fire that is our party right now.
I don't think anyone is arguing that your example of an abortion should be banned, but aborting a 9 month old fetus because you changed your mind, or repeatedly using abortions because birth control is too difficult is not cool by me. Those are wildly different scenarios, and just maybe, a one size fits all solution doesn't work. And why would anyone be against the day after pill? Just like most, I only don't want to have to pay for someone else's poor life choices. I don't know, but I imagine here in Canada, the day after pill is probably provided free of charge, while someone that needs an epi pen has to pay full price.
Kristian

I don't think anyone is arguing that your example of an abortion should be banned, but aborting a 9 month old fetus because you changed your mind, or repeatedly using abortions because birth control is too difficult is not cool by me. Those are wildly different scenarios, and just maybe, a one size fits all solution doesn't work. And why would anyone be against the day after pill? Just like most, I only don't want to have to pay for someone else's poor life choices. I don't know, but I imagine here in Canada, the day after pill is probably provided free of charge, while someone that needs an epi pen has to pay full price.
Kristian
I agree with you and actually so does most Democrats, they don't think there should be no limits either. As far as paying for another's bad choices, I'd rather pay for that than a lifetime of welfare.

The border would make a great training ground for Battalion operations. Run squad level patrols in the 1-40 miles behind the border. Day our night. Just make the whole belt "Fort Border" and interdict anyone in there. Might be even funner than chasing Poachers or Rustlers on Ft Hood.

Holy crap. Even if they got past that minor obstacle, they would be toast for the remainder of the course. Would love to see the rest of their run if they didn't time out.

If anyone wants to see a team with their shit together, watch this vid showing my buds with San Antonio SWAT running the same course.

Pretty cool part at about 2:30 going back across the water obstacle with man down.

Pretty cool vid of SA SWAT on another night time course at Dubai:

and another day time course they ran:

The SA team did a good job.

The gas masks made it cool. It's not easy working in those much less exerting oneself.

I would have given them five doors and then handed the lead officer an address of the door to assault. With the door numbers hard to read.

And had some room entries with no shoots.

And a bunch of rooms with the active shooter in one. Call it the Uvalde drill.

I think a six man team with the requirement that each 2-man element had to be within 8 feet of each other..

Overall very cool.

Reactions: Terry Cross
There is no way that happens without Trumps say so. So what did Trump need to ask Putin that was so important as to send an in person messenger. This doesn't raise any red flags with you all?
No, because we don't blindly believe what the talking heads in the media tell us. Trump and Putin had a good relationship. If Trump wanted to ask Putin something all he'd have to do is call him.

This is a thread that is supposed to be SFW and for those that don't like nudity and sexuality shoved in their faces all the time.

Go back to the "Motivational Pictures" thread...
Pretty sure this is at least the 4th time people have had to ask that retard to remove posts or had to report them in this thread.

The border would make a great training ground for Battalion operations. Run squad level patrols in the 1-40 miles behind the border. Day our night. Just make the whole belt "Fort Border" and interdict anyone in there. Might be even funner than chasing Poachers or Rustlers on Ft Hood.

Hummmm.... Fort Border... Runs from the Pacific to Brownsville. 40 miles deep.

It's mostly shit land anyway... can buy the pieces (we don't already own) by selling off beachfront naval bases and moving our whole Navy to Brownsville and Coronado./Port Huaneme.

Close down White Sands and Miramar ranges and turn the whole thing into a fre-fire zone.

I sense some genius here.

But... how do we keep the Snow Beaners from Canada out?

Sirhr

It's mostly shit land anyway... can buy the pieces (we don't already own) by selling off beachfront naval bases and moving our whole Navy to Brownsville and Coronado./Port Huaneme.

Close down White Sands and Miramar ranges and turn the whole thing into a fre-fire zone.

Sirhr
May as well move Port Hueneme there. Nothing there but semi-alcoholic SeaBees with bulldozers and automatic small arms. What could possibly go wrong.

May as well move Port Hueneme there. Nothing there but semi-alcoholic SeaBees with bulldozers and automatic small arms. What could possibly go wrong.

Well, put them in the El Paso sector and tell them that Mexicans hate beer, took all the roofing jobs and only drive Komatsu's.

That's 200 miles of border that won't see a live crosser ever, again.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Just like the video, but I don’t use pliers, just grab them with my fingers
IMG_1755.png

Sirhr
Take control of CNN and Fox. They will tell the Canadians that Trump wants them to move south.

There is no way that happens without Trumps say so. So what did Trump need to ask Putin that was so important as to send an in person messenger. This doesn't raise any red flags with you all?
WTF are you talking about? Tucker needs Trumps permission?

Hummmm.... Fort Border...
Indeed the idea has merit.

However you know good and well that some dufus motherfucker in congress would find the name offensive and spend $3.5 Million to change the name from Fort Border to Fort motherfucking Rainbow.

You bitch about folks not getting along/ reasoning with democrats and here you are proving why you’re fucking idiots.

R
The DNC should be required to pay royalties to Morris Albert for creating an entire ideology out of the first five words of his most famous song.

• Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL