• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

There must be a good reason there are stupid people. I don't know what it is, but given how may there are, they must be a reason
I’m pretty sure the good reason is to make the average person look smart..... but I cannot tell you what kind of spread in IQ numbers it takes.

ezgif_7_5a75665c19_f39f1e83c592e589af52a4957c39a54086ecd6bb.gif

I used to do pretty much exactly that to one of my brothers friends in highschool. It didn't usually calm the little guy down, especially if he had been drinking. But at least what he makes up for in stature he makes up for with brute force and ignorance. Not much has changed in the last 25 or so years either.
Kristian

Joey must be only taking about American producers, because I'm sure we could give the horse a run for it's money here in Canada too. Our contender is affectionately known as "the turd" in many circles.
Kristian