• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_1167.jpeg

In the 1960’s and early 1970’s when I was coming of age, this is what our girls looked like.

IMG_3384.jpeg

Now, this is what “girls” look like????

IMG_3391.jpeg

Don’t know what happened, maybe the XX genes have mutated??

I’ll take the girls of the 60’s Any Day, Any Time, over this mess that refers to its selves as females. Especially I’ll keep my Brenda.

Rhythm, melody, and harmony. In that order. Not just one.
Notice that Snowball is capable of reacting to rhythm.
Do not for a moment elevate the bird to human.
Rather understand that dancing to the rhythm is just the animal part of the critter doing it's thing.
It takes a higher intelect to appreciate the integration of melody and harmony.
rules...

Rather understand that dancing to the rhythm is just the animal part of the critter doing it's thing.

Reactions: gigamortis
Driving that train high on cocaine sounds a awful lot like talking too

Don’t forget Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen….

Then there was Blondie…

Everyone is guilty. Even hot blonde chicks and rednecks.

And the white record executives who pushed that culture. And got stupid rich.

Sirhr

A couple of years ago I was in a Burger King parking lot... One that is constantly full of Gulls from the lake. It was a hot day so my Cummins engine was idling and my AC was on while I ate my burger... Little eco-fruit in a convertible BMW pulls next to me and says "You know there is a "no-idling law here, right?" So I tossed my almost-full large fries into his car. And pulled away as he was swarmed by gulls. The image in my rear-view mirror was epic!

A couple of years ago I was in a Burger King parking lot... One that is constantly full of Gulls from the lake. It was a hot day so my Cummins engine was idling and my AC was on while I ate my burger... Little eco-fruit in a convertible BMW pulls next to me and says "You know there is a "no-idling law here, right?" So I tossed my almost-full large fries into his car. And pulled away as he was swarmed by gulls. The image in my rear-view mirror was epic!
So you hold the engine at about 2k rpm blowing exhaust straight into his face. “I’m not idling now, faggot”

Rules. I love carnage like this

Last edited: