• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_20240523_070409.jpg

Nice job and timing. Did you elect to fulfill the legend as to the contents of the truck?

Thank you,
MrSmith
I did not, but I have considered leaving something in there for whoever opens it next.

I may decide to still go the traditional route as far as contents.

Reactions: MrSmith
Don’t forget Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen….

Then there was Blondie…

Everyone is guilty. Even hot blonde chicks and rednecks.

And the white record executives who pushed that culture. And got stupid rich.

Sirhr

She made the first hit rap record. Wanna piss off one of these no talents tell them that.

She made the first hit rap record. Wanna piss off one of these no talents tell them that.

Yes, but I think "Rap" was already established in the Amish communities... I remember seeing a very early episode of Miami Vice with "Beat Box" mouth sounds and amish kids spinning on their heads on cardboard sheets... All of which was indicative of early rap culture.

It was 'out there.'

But, yes, I think Blondie Culturally-appropriated their 'music' and laughed all the way to the bank.

Then again, Barbara Billingsly was already ahead of the curve in 1980!

"Jive-ass dude ain't got no brains no how...."

Sirhr

How about the chimichuri for 50 people?
I don’t even know what I was thinking. I just like it so I doubled the recipe, then looked upon my half gallon and wept…

The only way to make Chimichuri is for 50 people... Enough so you can make the proportions work...

Here's a trick... Those big 'ice cube trays' to make the large single block ice cubes... Are great to freeze chimichuri. Then just thaw out a block of it before making steak.

Follow me for more cooking tips. I mean, hell, Gordon Ramsay does. I probably taught him to swear.

Sirhr

In the 1960’s and early 1970’s when I was coming of age, this is what our girls looked like.

View attachment 8424080

Now, this is what “girls” look like????

View attachment 8424081
Don’t know what happened, maybe the XX genes have mutated??

I’ll take the girls of the 60’s Any Day, Any Time, over this mess that refers to its selves as females. Especially I’ll keep my Brenda.

Worked for my dad and uncle 68-74. I remember gas wars.

@Bigfatcock

You know the question…..

No she's not! And tested for drug use as part of NCATA competition. When you see interviews of her she has a very female voice and sweet personality. She actually did regular gymnastics from age 4 through high school in Arizona. She is 5'10", my first thought was her face looks cushingoid or combo. cushings/acromegaly; but familial partial liposdystrophy can also produce fat atrophy that makes muscles more pronounced. I hope neither is true,as both have significant longterm medical implications.

Many that see her performance don't want to accept her strength, and that she is just hard core elite athlete who works at it daily and makes the most of what she has. She just lead the Baylor Acrobatics and Tumbling team to their ninth consecutive title. When you see her face and neck - you see an obese person, but she has insane muscle definition. She just got a NIL(Next in Line) contract with the WWE, will be interesting to see if she becomes the female Hulk of the WWE.

Is Bayley Humphrey Trans? Gender, Sexuality And Disease​

Is Bayley Humphrey Trans?: The speculation surrounding Bayley Humphrey’s gender identity is primarily fueled by her extraordinary strength.
Her powerful physique has consistently astonished viewers and given rise to various assumptions.
Bayley Humphrey With The NCATA Championship
Bayley Humphrey With The NCATA Championship (Source: Instagram)
Bayley Humphrey, a senior from Chandler, Arizona, currently attends Baylor University, pursuing a major in Health Science Studies.
As a dedicated acrobatics and tumbling team member, she actively competes in the Big 12.
In her family life, Bayley is the daughter of Judson and Cynthia Humphrey.
She shares her upbringing with a sister, Catelyn, and two brothers, Caleb and Zach.
Having embarked on her gymnastics journey at age 4, Bayley later transitioned to cheerleading at 12.

Who is Baylor Cheerleader 45, Bayley Humphrey? Meet the viral acrobatics and tumbling star with an incredible physique

Last edited:
No she's not! And tested for drug use as part of NCATA competition. When you see interviews of her she has a very female voice and sweet personality. She actually did regular gymnastics from age 4 through high school in Arizona. She is 5'10", my first thought was her face looks cushingoid or combo. cushings/acromegaly; but familial partial liposdystrophy can also produce fat atrophy that makes muscles more pronounced. I hope neither is true,as both have significant longterm medical implications.

Many that see her performance don't want to accept her strength, and that she is just hard core elite athlete who works at it daily and makes the most of what she has. She just lead the Baylor Acrobatics and Tumbling team to their ninth consecutive title. When you see her face and neck - you see an obese person, but she has insane muscle definition. She just got a NIL(Next in Line) contract with the WWE, will be interesting to see if she becomes the female Hulk of the WWE.

Is Bayley Humphrey Trans?: The speculation surrounding Bayley Humphrey’s gender identity is primarily fueled by her extraordinary strength.
Her powerful physique has consistently astonished viewers and given rise to various assumptions.
Bayley Humphrey, a senior from Chandler, Arizona, currently attends Baylor University, pursuing a major in Health Science Studies.
As a dedicated acrobatics and tumbling team member, she actively competes in the Big 12.
She shares her upbringing with a sister, Catelyn, and two brothers, Caleb and Zach.
Having embarked on her gymnastics journey at age 4, Bayley later transitioned to cheerleading at 12.

Who is Baylor Cheerleader 45, Bayley Humphrey? Meet the viral acrobatics and tumbling star with an incredible physique

A very muscular dude with a very fat chick face. Maybe a genetic anomaly, but in our modern world, please forgive me if I’m sceptical.

Dude still pumping iron and testosterone..
Que - South Park, savage

One of my best friends' daughters is (well, was... she just graduated) a NCAA wrestler. Her dad was a wrestler (later SF Soldier). Her brothers were wrestlers. Her cousins were wrestlers. They were all wrestlers.

I will say that she was not 'gymnast hot.' In fact was kind of... looking like a wrestler. But smart as hell. Headed into medicine. Built like a brick shithouse. And if she wanted to, could have thrown me around like a rag doll... because she was tougher than woodpecker lips.

No steroids. No drugs. Definitely not a dyke. In fact a fantastic young lady. With top grades and a full-ride pre-med scholarship.

Who could snap you in half on a whim.

Good thing she has amazing parents. And cultivated her strength(s). Once she graduates Med School, I'll be proud to be her patient. AND address her as "Yes, doctor... I will follow your prescription to the letter." Because if I don't, she'll snap my ass like a twig!

Not all strong women are bull dykes. In fact, most of the bull dykes are just fat, mentally-ill and useless pieces of refuse. Strong, smart, motivated and tough... nothing un-lady-like about that.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Also 1981 white, New Wave, girl band. Not my cup of tea, but my older brother was into weird music.

Tina Weymouth, and her husband, Chris Franz, formed Tom Tom Club as a side project when not doing the Talking Heads (Chris is the drummer, Tina the bassist,) Adrian Belew also had some role in the music IIRC

Rap was a bit more multicultural, (stolen culture or not) and damn near everyone tried it in that time frame,

even the Clash, (Magnificient 7)

BTW,, the as you say, white, New Wave girl band had the big hit of this album sampled by shit ton of black artists,,