• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

x1f37a-happy-hour-meme-dump-9.13.19-14.jpg

In the news today, "Baby" didn't make it. On the return trip from a long summer in the Catskills, Dr Jake Houseman lost control of his huge road locomotive, crashing and flipping the vehicle. Unfortunately, "Baby" had been sitting in the corner of the back seat, in spite of a warning by a local dance instructor against sitting in such a position. . The dance instructor, is being questioned to determine any link between the warning and the ensuing auto accident. More later.

Looks like a '68 - '69 Catalina. Mom had a '69 she would let me use on dates. I think she thought I was trying to impress girls. That thing had a back seat the size of a queen mattress.

Where is all that water coming from?

I barely trust the average helicopter to sit with the engine off anywhere near me...

But, I do understand this pilots experience. When I got a massively increased child support bill from the people supporting my ex-wife's meth lab by pointing a gun at me and my wallet, I might have decided to try some things that were insanely fun but about this dumb.
well that would be a vomit moment!