• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

20200815_083941.jpg

Disgusting how childish people on here are, really juvenile.

I mean despite his physical challenges they are pulling the leg on a guy that has raised himself up by his boot straps, stood on his own two feet and embraced a beautiful relationship, you really have to hand it to him..........I bet they couldnt walk a mile in his shoes.
Whatever he looks ‘armless

Reactions: bullseye13
What do you call a dog with no legs? Nothin. Fucker won’t come to you anyway...

And here I thought this would be the perfect place to find the kindest, gentlest, and most pacifist and laid back kind of people on the Internet.
Dad joke of the day : you stop you car and then what do you say to the guy with 3 eyes , one leg and no arms , standing on the side of the road .... aye, aye, aye, you look ’armless, hop in

Disgusting how childish people on here are, really juvenile.

I mean despite his physical challenges they are pulling the leg on a guy that has raised himself up by his boot straps, stood on his own two feet and embraced a beautiful relationship, you really have to hand it to him..........I bet they couldnt walk a mile in his shoes.
More Groan

I thought that dude with the "giant roses" was just Frank with a normal bouquet riding the RTD here in Denver. I know he doesn't post a lot about family, but he is a man, guessing he likes the ladies (statistics), and given he is a dude, he is bound the screw up.

I never have brought flowers for screwing up. Just to celebrate a wonderful lady. Usually at random.
I imagine it would be akward buying flowers for someone named Gagga

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76