• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

When I was in school, had a cardiac surgeon during my OR rotation who’s case turned from a 4 hr case to a 8.5 hr case (ended up needing a full aortic arch replaced, no “prefits” back then) offer $100 cash to hold a urinal for him......
(I didnt and he didnt piss himself, but he ran to the bathroom when it was over)

Turned out we hung out and had drinks a couple times after that (no man love, just having a drink)
He was a good guy and always teaching. Even after a couple of whiskies.

I woulda taken dat hondo and dried his little peepee off too.

View attachment 7528981

I hiked 10 miles today. Anyone else getting out?

I was in my shop running 13 new lights, boxes and new wiring for it all. I wish I’d been in the woods though.

1610807462882.png

Flag protocol is US flag is top of all flagpoles in this country
That is just that, a code not an enforceable law. God comes before country, at least he should. That's exactly why we're in the state that we are in. Too many people put God second and not first.

Flag protocol is US flag is top of all flagpoles in this country
I don't want to turn this into a political thread, because there is too much of that everywhere else. That being said, the Flag represents the Constitution, which doesn't grant us our rights, but merely enshrines them. Our rights are granted by our Creator. If the State is given a higher priority than God, then our Constitution and our State will not be long for this world.

Wow. I display my faith in God and pride for my country, and you resort to name calling but yet I'am the asshole.

The flag represents something of man. And that applies to both in your photo. The one on top in your pic is one man made and says it represents God. The Stars and Stripes represent our country. A lot of us here have fought for this country and that flag. Regardless of where each of us place God, putting anything above the US flag is disrespectful. Not only to our country but to each of us..

But whatever.

And this fellas is why the democrats kick republicans ass every time they get in the ring.

your all arguing over what’s more important god or country, like every conservative has for the last 20-30 years, which then shows division in the ranks.

the dems are out knocking on doors getting people to sign petitions and mail in votes and stealing elections.

And this fellas is why the democrats kick republicans ass every time they get in the ring.

your all arguing over what’s more important god or country, like every conservative has for the last 20-30 years, which then shows division in the ranks.

the dems are out knocking on doors getting people to sign petitions and mail in votes and stealing elections.
The problem is we have gop elected officials who are turncoat traitors, spineless, and self serving parasites, who bend over for dem demands.

I don't want to turn this into a political thread, because there is too much of that everywhere else. That being said, the Flag represents the Constitution, which doesn't grant us our rights, but merely enshrines them. Our rights are granted by our Creator. If the State is given a higher priority than God, then our Constitution and our State will not be long for this world.
History shows us that often times without a country/constitution to protect those rights given by god they often don’t exist.........
That being said fly your flags how you wish while you still can.....

Reactions: Loner
That's a Queenslander....right mate?

Attachments

• 1610859727964.png
    1610859727964.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 28