• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

rocks.jpg

NOT GONNA SHIT MY PANTS, NOT GONNA SHIT MY PANTS, NOT GONNA SHIT MY PANTS...... would be my newest Montra
My sweet wife said she would die of a heart attack instantly. When we went to Ecuador and flew over the Panama Canal she was shaking at the thought LOL

We landed in Quito which is in the mountains during a crazy rain and at night. She was close to panic 😂

That would be almost par for the course if I ever get on a plane again. I've had more bad experiences with planes/flights than I care to remember.

I was flying back to DFW on an American puddle jumper, we are halfway to Dallas. I am in the window seat and looking out the window when there is a big thump and flames go to shooting out of the engine. I remember at the time I was completely calm, I did drink quite a bit on the return flight.

I was flying back to DFW on an American puddle jumper, we are halfway to Dallas. I am in the window seat and looking out the window when there is a big thump and flames go to shooting out of the engine. I remember at the time I was completely calm, I did drink quite a bit on the return flight.

You have never really flown until you've been on a Russian Aeroflot aircraft. From St. Petersburg to Moscow in '98 I had to hold the seat back in front of me from falling on my lap, a foul-smelling smoke came out of the vents, and I swear I also smelled something like oil and burnt wiring. It was a short flight so I missed the opportunity to partake of the snack ot in-flight meal but the landing was fun.

You have never really flown until you've been on a Russian Aeroflot aircraft. From St. Petersburg to Moscow in '98 I had to hold the seat back in front of me from falling on my lap, a foul-smelling smoke came out of the vents, and I swear I also smelled something like oil and burnt wiring. It was a short flight so I missed the opportunity to partake of the snack ot in-flight meal but the landing was fun.
Or until your in a C23 Sherpa and the loadmaster opens the ramp, and the ceiling tiles fall out on top of you. Never wanted to jump out of an aircraft faster