• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

got a 15 year old that looks exactly like this, he has a sweet 2 year old vizsle keeping him going and playing.

Heres a really fucked up one.

Guy in one of my trauma groups, his wife started seeing a guy while he was in Afghanistan. He had two kids with her.

Well the guy one night took them all out and got drunk but drove anyways. He ended up killing one of the guys kids.

Guy was seriously fucked in the head after that.

I thought my shit was bad.

Doc

Last edited:
Heres a really fucked up one.

Guy in one of my trauma groups, his wife started seeing a guy while he was in Afghanistan. He had two kids with her.

Well the guy one night took them all out and got drunk but drove anyways. He ended up killing one of the guys kids.

Guy was seriously fucked in the head after that.

I thought my shit was bad.

Doc

Joe and Jill?

Had this one come into the shop today for an oil change. Didn’t say a word about the tire.

Attachments

• 9398A8DC-67AA-4F22-B668-AD9FF2BD5F6A.jpeg
    9398A8DC-67AA-4F22-B668-AD9FF2BD5F6A.jpeg
    378 KB · Views: 570
  • CE0D113F-3F7F-4303-9A15-DAFD5E1C99C5.jpeg
    CE0D113F-3F7F-4303-9A15-DAFD5E1C99C5.jpeg
    426.6 KB · Views: 523
Reactions: Tomek78 and D_TROS
You know what is worse than that? I have a aviation company and we see crap like that come through our shop! Dipshits think stuff like that is OK!
GEEZ!
SMH. Agreed, it’s bad enough on the road, I can’t even imagine that shit in the air. I’ve been at my shop for 37 years, and that’s the first time I’ve seen a valve stem sealed by a piece of string!! Sorta brilliant in a dumb ass kinda way. Lol.

Reactions: Expert684

He's only stating the obvious. It shouldn't take a talk show host to remind us what's happening in today's society. We know. The Left is using any and all tools to try to make their ideals everyone else's. That why I fight for MY rights every day. Because in this world today, if you don't, then no one will.

Maybe Sihr, but I’m guessing school’s out and it’s 4:20…

It’s said if you can remember the 70s, ya prolly weren’t there.
I was there, but I was 10. Fortunately, 8 years later, they had invented Brazilian waxing, deodorant and the Lady Shaver.

Sirhr

Used the pubes like dental floss !! No muff too Tough 😜
Class of 71
The pubes will return.....I'm surprised it hasn't come back yet. I only dated one women that had a full bush. That was in 2004, and she was 9 years older than me. I actually liked it, because it was different. I asked a GF a few years later to grow it out, just to experience it again. It's fun for a couple months, but then you have to get rid of it.

If you really want to see a rebel woman, find one without tats that has pubes. Talk about a unicorn!

Somebody here has stated that tats are "Warning labels". I can't help but think that every time I see a bunch of tats on a girl.

The pubes will return.....I'm surprised it hasn't come back yet. I only dated one women that had a full bush. That was in 2004, and she was 9 years older than me. I actually liked it, because it was different. I asked a GF a few years later to grow it out, just to experience it again. It's fun for a couple months, but then you have to get rid of it.

If you really want to see a rebel woman, find one without tats that has pubes. Talk about a unicorn!

Somebody here has stated that tats are "Warning labels". I can't help but think that every time I see a bunch of tats on a girl.
Hourglass on a black widow, fancy colors on a frog, sleeve and neck tats on chicks. Its all communicating the same thing.