Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Tazman308

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2014
People's Republic of Kalifornia
Once in a while we just have to stand back in awe of our government.
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever - to 46 million people.
Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Dept. of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

Thus ends today's lesson in irony.

Longshot231

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    7xcpERg.jpg

Longshot231

Old Salt
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I so love when Bill rips on colleges! :D

Every now and then he gets something right. I hated college. I went there to learn something and not party.

What I learned was 99% BS but I got a degree that opened doors. That degree was a key to open doors. Other than that, it is completely worthless.

The only reason that I stuck it out was an ROTC scholarship. I didn't have to pay for anything but my own living expenses. Had it not been for the scholarship I would have done something else.

The entire program was a scam, including ROTC. It was then that I learned why 2LTs were scared of their own shadow and were always afraid to make a decision.

Don't get me started on student loans.

Reactions: Wabtklr