• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

08979CEF-39E8-4509-988F-0E525FA47565.jpeg

Satellite more likely
Here’s a satellite or more appropriately a string of them. If I am not mistaken, this is starlink, or whatever that program is to bring internet to the rural areas. This flew over the house about a month ago
72DE4406-05AB-431C-88DD-86BEF481BB83.jpeg

Here’s a satellite or more appropriately a string of them. If I am not mistaken, this is starlink, or whatever that program is to bring internet to the rural areas. This flew over the house about a month ago
View attachment 7666689
Orion-Vehrenburg.jpg

Image taken in Nov 2005. FILM Image LOL, Hypered Technical Pan Film . Notice that they don't flash ? Also given the image scale of this photograph those are a trio of Navigational Satellites. Certainly not an airplane

View attachment 7666803

Image taken in Nov 2005. FILM Image LOL, Hypered Technical Pan Film . Notice that they don't flash ? Also given the image scale of this photograph those are a trio of Navigational Satellites. Certainly not an airplane
Next time you're talking a picture of Orion try some satellite tracking links

I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.
A carload of scruffy-bearded, young men shouting Anti-American slogans with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember George Floyd" slogan spray painted on the side stopped next to me.
Suddenly they yelled, "Defund the police." and took off before the light changed.
Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.
For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man... that coulda been me!"
So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

• Haha
Reactions: mikehotel