• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

You meet the crabbiest people when you head out on a training ride on your bike.
At least this little fellow posed long enough to get his picture taken

B8CB7F35-53F8-4646-89CC-4584DDE1C517.jpeg

Seems like someone lost a bet......:ROFLMAO:

610763_1000.jpg

I have a pix of my youngest son at 15 or 16 in a bikini at a convenience store. Seems he lost the race to finish a gallon of milk. He said when he walked in the door the clerk asked, "Lose a bet?" He and his friends did all kinds of stupid crap like that, but I never had to bail him out and always knew where he was.

I have a pix of my youngest son at 15 or 16 in a bikini at a convenience store. Seems he lost the race to finish a gallon of milk. He said when he walked in the door the clerk asked, "Lose a bet?" He and his friends did all kinds of stupid crap like that, but I never had to bail him out and always knew where he was.
Had to do a gallon of prune juice in college...some of the crew handled it better than others lol

Reactions: EddieNFL
My son has had some health issues, makes him kind of "goofy" about some things.

Mom must have kicked him out of the house and away from the computer.

He went up to a local pond filled with bass. They are of the smaller persuasion yet feisty and due the clean water usually well colored and healthy.

Just got an excited call from him as he landed this guy on a weedless frog lure...

1626379076558.png

Size doesnt matter as long as you are satisfied.

Living way out in the sticks on the family farm and being able to do unsupervised stuff like that on a near daily basis is one reason I never got involved with any extracurricular activities in the first place.
The other being I hated school with a passion and wasnt about to spend anymore time there than I absolutely had to.

Let him fish till the skeeters run him home, he ll sleep good

He is at basketball but all he is talking about is fishing.

Despite my prodding he has never gone fishing on his own and handled the whole process himself.

Hope he learns to love it.

I was just relating to another member today my feelings in High School after I had sent an order to Bass Pro for the new, high tech in the day, Daiwa Mag force baitcaster....

1626388686828.png

and I got a sweet Fenwick HMG graphite one piece rod to go with it.

Baitcasting was not a style of fishing in the northeast but Bill Dance and Jimmy Houston used them and so I wanted to have one too.

Still got that rod and love it so because I remember how my balls ached sending my order via snail mail to Bass Pros headquarters than running to the front of the house anytime I heard a UPS truck from the moment my order hit the mail box on.

When it arrived I think it was better than 6 Christmas's all at once.

If weather sucks on Sunday we will probably go to Bass Pro local and buy a bunch of shit.

My son was about that age and I bet him $20 that he couldn't eat a jar of pickled pigs feet. It took him an hour but he ate all of it.

That was the best $20 I ever spent on entertainment.
My oldest son was 8 years old when he won his first bar bet. We'd been calling coyotes in -15 degree temps all morning, I took him to a bar in one of those Wisconsin "towns" that consists of 3 churches and 5 bars on a crossroads. Bet him 20 bucks he wouldn't eat 3 pickled turkey gizzards... He wolfed them down, stuck out his hand and said "pay up!" Best 20 bucks I ever spent.

He is at basketball but all he is talking about is fishing.

Despite my prodding he has never gone fishing on his own and handled the whole process himself.

Hope he learns to love it.

I was just relating to another member today my feelings in High School after I had sent an order to Bass Pro for the new, high tech in the day, Daiwa Mag force baitcaster....

View attachment 7668837

and I got a sweet Fenwick HMG graphite one piece rod to go with it.

Baitcasting was not a style of fishing in the northeast but Bill Dance and Jimmy Houston used them and so I wanted to have one too.

Still got that rod and love it so because I remember how my balls ached sending my order via snail mail to Bass Pros headquarters than running to the front of the house anytime I heard a UPS truck from the moment my order hit the mail box on.

When it arrived I think it was better than 6 Christmas's all at once.

If weather sucks on Sunday we will probably go to Bass Pro local and buy a bunch of shit.
Do it man do it.
He will be a different person after he feeds you all with his fish the first time

Do it man do it.
He will be a different person after he feeds you all with his fish the first time

Whoa, whoa, whoa....big fella.

Despite my wife and I eating salmon or some other fish a couple times a week Ive got one that thinks she is a vegetarian and the other wants us to get him a food taster to ensure nothing "strange" gets passed his lips.

My son has had some health issues, makes him kind of "goofy" about some things.

Mom must have kicked him out of the house and away from the computer.

He went up to a local pond filled with bass. They are of the smaller persuasion yet feisty and due the clean water usually well colored and healthy.

Just got an excited call from him as he landed this guy on a weedless frog lure...

View attachment 7668707

Size doesnt matter as long as you are satisfied.
Went fishing about a month ago with my daughter. My 28 year old daughter. As she was fishing and catching fish. She said why aren’t you fishing. I’m fine. She then went onto comment/understand when she was a child I took her fishing for her to have fun, enjoy herself. That’s what you do.

So good on you for sharing fishing with your son. I hope you get that moment when your son understands it was always about him.