• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1632488506306.png

IDK, sure has that Ruger SBH look to it to me.
I can ever see what appears to be a medallion on the grip panel.
I'm a long way from bear country but i tend agree with you on 44 mag being bare bones minimum for tromping around in grizz ville though.
Personally I'd feel more at ease carrying a Marlin guide gun myself, or an 870 full of Brenneke DG slugs at the least. But that's just me talking....I'm way down in the S.C. low country where the most dangerous thing I'm liable to run into is timber rattlers, water mossikins and copperheads with PMS.😁

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Having fished grizzly country in Alaska, most all the guides carried Ruger Redhawks in 44 mag or a .454 Casull (if they could be had) but the main gun was always a Mossy or Rem 12 ga. pump usually loaded with the first round with double buck (hit them in the face to blind and take out their sense of smell) then slugs.

But 2 days before hunting season, he/she will vanish.....

I've got deer that literally look inside my house all Summer and going into Fall. But they go back into the 400 acres that aren't accessible to most hunters a few days before the season starts. You can't get to the other side, because the railroad will arrest you and take your vehicle if found trespassing.

I've got deer that literally look inside my house all Summer and going into Fall. But they go back into the 400 acres that aren't accessible to most hunters a few days before the season starts. You can't get to the other side, because the railroad will arrest you and take your vehicle if found trespassing.
i always find it amazing that deer and turkey know exactly when hunting season starts.....to the fucking day.

literally the first day of hunting seasons, they all vanish from the roads, stop seeing them in the woods....poof, gone.

fuck, i lose track of what day it is after a week without a calendar....deer may not be building space ships...but damnit if they dont have Rainman levels of time awareness.

Well to that the ones I have seen during hunting season know how to read. They are always behind the signs that say no hunting. Bastards!

Confucius Says.jpg

Just hit another 15 old burrow holes in the hay meadow as I was bailing. It is the equivalent of having two muay thai fighters alternately kick you in each side as you get rocked against the arm rests of the tractor.

Never miss a chance to thin those out, but I'm glad that one keeps you entertained...as long as you aren't my neighbor. 😄