• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Tech-support....jpg

I have one of those. MUCH better than digging by hand, especially in the hard packed red clay around here.
I worked with a guy who got his hoodie sleeve hung on bolt or pin that holds the auger in place on the gearbox. (The guard was missing.) He'd left the auger turning in the hole and got off the tractor to rake the dirt away from the hole so it wouldn't fall back in when he lifted the auger out. It quickly wrapped his arm up and eventually twisted his arm off just below his shoulder. Since it twisted off it also sealed the blood vessels which kept him from bleeding out. He then had to drive a Dodge diesel truck with the manual transmission a couple of miles to get home. Without a right arm. This was before the days of cell phones, and he used his house phone to call 911. They sent a medevac chopper to get him.

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless and Jscb1b
The hardest thing is to resist the urge to jump. And trying to convince customers about the seat belt. ROPS only work if you're in the seat.

I have one of those. MUCH better than digging by hand, especially in the hard packed red clay around here.
I worked with a guy who got his hoodie sleeve hung on bolt or pin that holds the auger in place on the gearbox. (The guard was missing.) He'd left the auger turning in the hole and got off the tractor to rake the dirt away from the hole so it wouldn't fall back in when he lifted the auger out. It quickly wrapped his arm up and eventually twisted his arm off just below his shoulder. Since it twisted off it also sealed the blood vessels which kept him from bleeding out. He then had to drive a Dodge diesel truck with the manual transmission a couple of miles to get home. Without a right arm. This was before the days of cell phones, and he used his house phone to call 911. They sent a medevac chopper to get him.
Geez!

Yeah I try not to get too close. The PTO shaft or the auger could really kill ya.

I watched a video once of a fella who got wrapped up in a driveshaft of a truck on stands. Not pretty.

Had a guy in the dealership get his hand caught between a serp belt and pulley of a running truck. Broke his wrist in an instant.

Had another fella get his wedding band between a wrench and battery terminal, wrench stuck when it completed the short circuit. Burned to the bone.

Follow the Blood Trail

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39 year old resident of Waukesha, Wisconsin made national news over the weekend after 20 years of arrests for a wide variety of crimes...including FELONIES!
Just added: 5 DEATHS, and 40 INJURED...in great part due to LIBERAL JUDGES & PROSECUTORS putting him back on the streets...FOR TWENTY YEARS!!! His just prior arrest was nullified by a $1,000.00...read it again...ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR bail, meaning $100.00 from a bail bondsman put this extremely defective mutant back on "our streets" to wreak the death, and destruction we are reading about this morning...just days before THANKSGIVING!!!

It will be ANYTHING but a Merry Christmas, or a Happy Thanksgiving for a large number of people in the coming days, and weeks, and years...in great part, thanks to LIBERAL MORONS that have deemed career criminals far more important than your average citizen!

Democrats...the blood trail leads to you, who as a collective group have decided that sacrificing the innocent on your altar of self serving domination of our nation is an acceptable price for US to pay...for your perceived success!

From the President, and Vice President down to the local judges, and prosecutors in your cities...you, my fellow citizens, are a simple sacrifice for the good of the liberal criminals that will do "what it takes" to run America to ruin!

If someone really "had to die" at the Christmas parade this weekend in Wisconsin...would it have been, dare I say, a bit more justified if it had been the children, or grandchildren of the idiot judges that put this mutant back on the streets time, and time again...until this ultimate sacrifice of human lives? You see...we, the human animal, often learn only the hard way...and this is the hardest way! So...say a prayer for those innocent lives, and then one for all of America. It is time to turn the nation back to law, and order...and even the God of Creation.

Will ANTIFA, or BLM be demonstrating / rioting in Portland tonight? Ask yourselves why not...then, ask the Democratic National Convention why they wholeheartedly support criminals over good citizens?

Follow the "blood trail"...it leads to the liberal Democratic leaders of this once great nation.

The following is from a pilot to some non-aviators. The pilot has played one-too-many practical jokes in his life.
*************************************************************************************************************************
I'll give all of you a tip that comes from the 40-plus years of my aviation experience. We use it for the aircraft but it can be used on your cars.

I don't use ordinary soap and water to wash my car. I use good old prop-wash. You won't find this in any auto parts stores or any of the big box stores like Walmart. You can only purchase it at your local airport.

Just drive out to any small airport and walk in the Fixed Base Operations (FBO) office and ask for some prop-wash. They will know what your talking about.

Don't act like you're a non-pilot as this stuff is not sold to the general public. Act like you are a pilot and know what you're talking about. To look like an aviator you need to approach the receptionist with a cocky-devil-may-care attitude. If you have a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses be sure to wear them even if it's dark outside.

If the receptionist is really attractive be sure to address her as "Baby." All real pilots address the girls at the airports as "Baby."

If you want to save money, go to the FBOs at the larger airports. Just walk in the front door and ask "Baby" for a 5 gallon container of prop-wash. That sounds like a lot to get for just one vehicle but you will save money by purchasing a large amount. If it comes in a concentrated form just ask for a one gallon can. Most concentrated brands of prop-wash recommend you dilute it in water with a 10-to-1 mix. For your car you only need to dilute it 40-to-1.

If you really want to save a lot of money call up Sporty's pilot shop at 1-800-776-7897.

It's not available on-line. You can only order it over the phone. If the sales representative tells you that Haz-Mat charges apply; don't believe them. They don't know what they are talking about. Tell them you want to talk with someone else to order the prop-wash.

Here's another tip. Rather than going to the lawn & garden store, you can use flight-line instead of the standard weed-eater line. So while you are getting some prop-wash ask for a spool of flight-line. If they try to sell you the 100 foot spool don't buy it. A little goes a long way because it's tougher than the standard weed-eater line. A 10 foot spool of flight line is all you will ever need for your weed-eater.

Because it's marked "for aircraft use only," they will charge you an arm and a leg for it. Don't let that scare you away from using it for your weed-eater as you pay ten times more over a ten year period if you keep purchasing the standard weed-eater line at the lawn & garden store.

If you have a little time while you're at the airport and are hungry, most restaurants on the field have a special menu for the air crews. You won't need to order off the air crew menu. Just walk in the restaurant with the same cocky-devil-may-care attitude while wearing those sparkly Ray-Bans and tell the waitress, "I'll just have the 'high-speed-buffet' today." Be sure to address her as "baby."

• Haha
Reactions: mikehotel