• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1639401432745.jpeg

For those with home pools, etc. do not store brake fluid bottles on the shelf above your bags of pool treating granules (HTH pool treatment) or any chlorine based product. HAZMAT training years ago this was a demonstration based on actual case of home fire. The demonstration was spectacular!

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
Why would you squish it? They're good to have around. Here they're known as wood spiders. On a dark night you can shine a flashlight and the grass is a glow with thousands of little green reflections, that's their eyes. Used to have a very large one that lived under my fly tying desk, kept the bugs out of my hackles for me and never bothered me.

Why would you squish it? They're good to have around. Here they're known as wood spiders. On a dark night you can shine a flashlight and the grass is a glow with thousands of little green reflections, that's their eyes. Used to have a very large one that lived under my fly tying desk, kept the bugs out of my hackles for me and never bothered me.

I showed that to my wife for the first time this summer. She about crapped her pants, knowing all those green sparkles were spider eyes looking at her. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: HPIguy
I showed that to my wife for the first time this summer. She about crapped her pants, knowing all those green sparkles were spider eyes looking at her. :LOL:
LMAO!! Yeah, I've shown friends that wished I hadn't shown them. And I'm always like, "You do realize they've always been there, and never bothered you right?"

Unlike wasps, yellow jackets, hornets (I'm aware they're all in the wasp family), chiggers, and all the rest of that shit that exists for pure torture of us meat bags. :)

Had this little guy come crawling out of my defroster vent one day. Jumping spiders are always cool little spider bros.

gU0jPBc.png

yep Wolf Spider, in Texas they are basically pets. Just wait till you kick one when its got babies all over it that will freak almost anyone out.....

• Haha
Reactions: HPIguy