• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

We’re back in JoCo for a visit, staying with my inlaws. My MIL cooked a bunch of link sausage and eggs this morning and we’re having ribeyes tonight. Imma get the meat sweats!

My FIL told me to pick out another chain saw from his hoard. He has over 50 Stihls. I think I will get one of the MS440s. Classic powerhouse.

Snag_18425788.png

We’re back in JoCo for a visit, staying with my inlaws. My MIL cooked a bunch of link sausage and eggs this morning and we’re having ribeyes tonight. Imma get the meat sweats!

My FIL told me to pick out another chain saw from his hoard. He has over 50 Stihls. I think I will get one of the MS440s. Classic powerhouse.

Your Father in Law?

May be a stupid question… but why are the grab handles offset? Or is thAt the joke? Some of country boys don’t know what that big city plumbing is supposed to look like…
Sir, it is part of the joke. This is a storm drain manhole, catches all the road runoff and other surface water. The ladders line up and this surprisingly happens alot. Its a lot going on when those structures are set in barrel sections. Got to have good guys on the ground paying attention to a lot of things.

Crozet tunnel… pretty cool story!

Sirhr

Thanks for that…. The Irish half of me (I’m 1/2 Irish, 1/2 Scottish, and 1/2 German…don’t question the math!) found that very informative…moving even. Ancestors on my mom’s side of the family worked those lines; maybe even on that tunnel itself.

I had no idea. Thank you for sharing…

Thanks for that…. The Irish half of me (I’m 1/2 Irish, 1/2 Scottish, and 1/2 German…don’t question the math!) found that very informative…moving even. Ancestors on my mom’s side of the family worked those lines; maybe even on that tunnel itself.

I had no idea. Thank you for sharing…
No need to question the math… hey, our parents enjoyed three-ways as much as any generation!

Glad you liked the video. I had no idea until I stumbled on it myself!

Sirhr

We’re still down east and the air has that serious “about to get real” feeling to it. Heavy, windy, damp and 70* when you wake up in January…

Y’all stay safe today. I would bet things could get sporty.

I’m ready to be home 😕

Good luck to ya. I think they are calling for some serious storms in the South. Keep looking up while you hunker down.
We had LOTS of rain and thunderstorms starting with warm temps in Arkansas yesterday. Woke up today for my Sunday 6 mile run. Temps now are 23*f with winds in the 20 mph range. Wind chills at 14*f 😳

We had LOTS of rain and thunderstorms starting with warm temps in Arkansas yesterday. Woke up today for my Sunday 6 mile run. Temps now are 23*f with winds in the 20 mph range. Wind chills at 14*f 😳
Yeah the change happens today. At our house the low is mid 20s tonight, I think 30s here. We’re heading home tomorrow and it can’t come too soon. I was in this area for 50+ years but it isn’t “home” anymore.

Some good ol Arkansas ice storms are fun. Been a long time since I been around one of them

• Love
Reactions: Odysseus1911