• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Funny prices I have seen on gunbroker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price controls would guarantee that nobody would have powder or primers. I think that's been well proven in Venezuela and other countries with a "planned" economy. Right now anyone who really needs supplies can buy them. One just has to really need them to pay the price. I'm pretty sure that's the way we want it, right?
Not saying we need/want price controls. But we need to stop buying shit for these current gouging prices.

That will shut it all down. But people for some reason will pay 400 for 1k primers or 1800 for 8lbs of varget.....

Doc

Prices in the commissary and PX are the same as anywhere. Plus they charge a surcharge, which is a tax. So its the same if I shop on or off post.

My uniforms weren't paid for, j bought them out of my pocket. The only o es who were issued multicam are the ones who went through BCT since they were put into service.

Housing is paid for.

Gas is the same prices as off post.

Where do you live where they have on post ranges that you cam just go to?

I even had to buy my own Army Service Uniform, new dress uniform because I wasnt in BCT at that time.

Also DOD make a law saying they couldnt sell tobacco products cheaper than the surrounding area back in 2009 after I came back from iraq.

Alcohol is the same price on or off post.

You are a dreamer at best.

When it's a false market value because of people buying it all up and then selling it for 10 times what they bought it for isnt market value. You are delirious. Did you take your meds this morning.

Do you know how I know how primers arent 500 per 1k, because when they are in stock they are selling for 35-40 dollars as they did last year. Yes they dont always have them but when they do they arent 500 dollars. So yeah it's a false market.

I'll send you my W2s from last year and then you try to tell me the army pays great

Now politely fuck off.

Doc
You do not get a clothing Allowance every year? For Enlisted with 10+ years of service it should be $444 a year. Right before I got out I had supply order me a full ASU set. Never paid a dime. Never even got them tailored they are in a box somehwere.

Housing is Tax Free

Every base I have been stationed had a skeet/trap club. It was usually $3/4 per round which is close to cost.

Tobacco and Alcohol are poor life choices, you should stay away from both.

I know this is not going to be popular, but most people in the military are grossly overpaid. When you factor in all the benefits that are tax free along with the pay, you understand why there are many more who want to join than there are slots. All life expenses are paid for, and your pay is basically disposable income. If you are smart you would be maxing your TSP so when you retire in 20 years you are set. Its why the military is overrepresented with poor and lower middle class, because they can Join, Get paid to learn a job, gain experience and skills while being paid well, get a 20 year retirement, Get paid to go to college after and get vets preference in federal hiring. No where else can you move up so fast and chance your station in life. I work with a bunch of Gs13s and 14's making $110k+/year plus their military retirement + VA disability. Thats $150K+ a year taxable and another $20+ k a year tax free. Some didn't do jack shit for 20 years in the mil. They still don't today. But they would never be where they are had they not enlisted and most came from poor/humble backgrounds and broken homes. Now they are the top 10%, all becuase of their military service.

What is a False market value? The market value is what people are willing to pay. It takes two parties to make a transaction and both are doing so of their free will. This is like 7th grade basic economics.

You fail to understand the cost of your military benefits much like you fail basic economics.

Add up the cost of your housing, clothing, food, training, base pay, travel, medical, retirement, education, payroll and matching taxes, SSI/FICA and all other benefits. If you have a family all their costs as well.

You probably cost the Army about $200-250K a year in total cost, with most of that benefiting YOU.

That bullshit whoa is me works on people who never served and don't understand. Come join the real world where EVERYTHING is taxed. BAH in my area is $3000+/Month.

So thats $36K+ a year in TAX FREE money just for housing so I have to make $50K a year just to cover that.

Pay $500+ a month for medical

Pay $500+ a month for food

Pay 3% more of your salary towards your defined benefits.

And since all that shit is taxable, your tax bracket is higher and you pay even more in taxes.

One of my best friends is a E7 in the airforce about to retire. He has a wife and 2 boys. Lives in a $500K house, His wife doesn't work and they send their kids to private school that costs about $10K per kid per year. He has a full machine shop he paid for and plenty of toys. They don't seem to have any money issues Grew up a Orphan with nothing.

He knows how good he has it and even with his retirement, will have to get a job making $60K+ a year just to match his current pay/benefits.

You don't know how good you have it. The real world is going to be a rude awakening, like it is for most who think the grass is greener.

Not saying we need/want price controls. But we need to stop buying shit for these current gouging prices.

That will shut it all down. But people for some reason will pay 400 for 1k primers or 1800 for 8lbs of varget.....

Doc
I am assuming they really really need those primers. That, or they somehow see that as an investment they can expect a return on. I'm in neither camp, but I think it's working the way it's supposed to. I do think that if it was decreed that powder had to be sold for twenty dollars a pound, there would be absolutely no powder for anybody.

Price controls would guarantee that nobody would have powder or primers. I think that's been well proven in Venezuela and other countries with a "planned" economy. Right now anyone who really needs supplies can buy them. One just has to really need them to pay the price. I'm pretty sure that's the way we want it, right?
SHHH you are ruining the closeted communists arguments.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
You do not get a clothing Allowance every year? For Enlisted with 10+ years of service it should be $444 a year. Right before I got out I had supply order me a full ASU set. Never paid a dime. Never even got them tailored they are in a box somehwere.

Housing is Tax Free

Every base I have been stationed had a skeet/trap club. It was usually $3/4 per round which is close to cost.

Tobacco and Alcohol are poor life choices, you should stay away from both.

I know this is not going to be popular, but most people in the military are grossly overpaid. When you factor in all the benefits that are tax free along with the pay, you understand why there are many more who want to join than there are slots. All life expenses are paid for, and your pay is basically disposable income. If you are smart you would be maxing your TSP so when you retire in 20 years you are set. Its why the military is overrepresented with poor and lower middle class, because they can Join, Get paid to learn a job, gain experience and skills while being paid well, get a 20 year retirement, Get paid to go to college after and get vets preference in federal hiring. No where else can you move up so fast and chance your station in life. I work with a bunch of Gs13s and 14's making $110k+/year plus their military retirement + VA disability. Thats $150K+ a year taxable and another $20+ k a year tax free. Some didn't do jack shit for 20 years in the mil. They still don't today. But they would never be where they are had they not enlisted and most came from poor/humble backgrounds and broken homes. Now they are the top 10%, all becuase of their military service.

What is a False market value? The market value is what people are willing to pay. It takes two parties to make a transaction and both are doing so of their free will. This is like 7th grade basic economics.

You fail to understand the cost of your military benefits much like you fail basic economics.

Add up the cost of your housing, clothing, food, training, base pay, travel, medical, retirement, education, payroll and matching taxes, SSI/FICA and all other benefits. If you have a family all their costs as well.

You probably cost the Army about $200-250K a year in total cost, with most of that benefiting YOU.

That bullshit whoa is me works on people who never served and don't understand. Come join the real world where EVERYTHING is taxed. BAH in my area is $3000+/Month.

So thats $36K+ a year in TAX FREE money just for housing so I have to make $50K a year just to cover that.

Pay $500+ a month for medical

Pay $500+ a month for food

Pay 3% more of your salary towards your defined benefits.

And since all that shit is taxable, your tax bracket is higher and you pay even more in taxes.

One of my best friends is a E7 in the airforce about to retire. He has a wife and 2 boys. Lives in a $500K house, His wife doesn't work and they send their kids to private school that costs about $10K per kid per year. He has a full machine shop he paid for and plenty of toys. They don't seem to have any money issues Grew up a Orphan with nothing.

He knows how good he has it and even with his retirement, will have to get a job making $60K+ a year just to match his current pay/benefits.

You don't know how good you have it. The real world is going to be a rude awakening, like it is for most who think the grass is greener.
Yes BAH is tax free. I live on post so I dont even see that.

I would love to know how you got your ASUs ordered by supply. That's illegal. Believe me I tried when I had to purchase them.

As far as the clothing allowance, I replace my uniforms that I purchased myself. Point is I still had to buy them and it was more than my clothing allowance at that time.

Fort Carson doesn't have a range on post where I can just go and shoot.

How is my income disposable, the army doesn't pay for my food, they dont pay for my internet, they dont pay for my car, they dont pay for my gas, they dont pay for anything else either. So my income is not disposable as you say.

I dont drink or smoke. I buy my dip off post because it's cheaper actually by 4 dollars.

My TSP is used wisely.

My GI Bill was given to my daughter so she wouldn't have to worry about paying off loans.

I'm sorry you dont get disability. There are a lot of fakers out there that get and shouldnt. I'm currently going through a med board due to my seizures. I dont know if I'll be able to work after I get out due to them.

As far as a rude awakening, I joined the Army at age 28, I worked my ass off as a lineman and fiber optic splicer for Verizon for 10 years. I paid my taxes and know what the "real world" is like. I also was a volunteer FF/paramedic since I was 16. I had my first job at age 12. The first 7 months of my life I lived in a car. So yeah, I k ow what the real world is like.

As far as your friend goes, I bet he has 10 credit cards maxed out because there is no way he can support that lifestyle on an E7 salary.

As far as overpaid, my deployments I actually did my job, most days I would get 2-3 hours of sleep while deployed because I was the only medic for 150 people. I worked 20hr days and about 12-14 was in full gear humpimg somewhere. I'm not asking for your pity, because I dont want it.

Veterans preference is there and it's nice to have. You have the same preference unless you were discharged with a less than honorable dd214. Why did you get out?

You should just realize or know what you are talking about before you open your mouth.

Doc

Last edited:
I could get 100% VA disability if I wanted. There are plenty of physical issues, I just deal with them. Was in a bad IED wreck and tore my back up. Every few months it completely locks up and I can barley walk. Hearing is 70% gone and sleep apnea is so bad i sleep on the couch so wife can actually get sleep. I suck it up because thats life. Not going to be a bitch about it.

Would rather those benefits go to those who truly need it, although I agree, most are scamming the system for $$$.

I finished my time in the guard, so maybe thats why Supply was able to do whatever they wanted. I was also the brigade budget analyst for my tech job so I held the purse strings for S4 anyway :)

I work with alot of retired/ former vets. The smart ones are really well off financially and the not so smart ones who made poor life choices are struggling. Think used mustang at 19.99% APR.

The point is the opportunity is there. No reason you can't be a RN, NP, PA or MD after you get out. My bro got a full scholarship to PA school just because he was a FMF corpsman.

Hell the DOD has its own PA school you could apply to, get commissioned and live like a king.

But all this has nothing to do with primers. Lets get back to talking about the differences between free market capitalism and how price/supply controls inevitably result in shortages and even longer recoveries.

I could get 100% VA disability if I wanted. There are plenty of physical issues, I just deal with them. Was in a bad IED wreck and tore my back up. Every few months it completely locks up and I can barley walk. Hearing is 70% gone and sleep apnea is so bad i sleep on the couch so wife can actually get sleep. I suck it up because thats life. Not going to be a bitch about it.

Would rather those benefits go to those who truly need it, although I agree, most are scamming the system for $$$.

I finished my time in the guard, so maybe thats why Supply was able to do whatever they wanted. I was also the brigade budget analyst for my tech job so I held the purse strings for S4 anyway :)

I work with alot of retired/ former vets. The smart ones are really well off financially and the not so smart ones who made poor life choices are struggling. Think used mustang at 19.99% APR.

The point is the opportunity is there. No reason you can't be a RN, NP, PA or MD after you get out. My bro got a full scholarship to PA school just because he was a FMF corpsman.

Hell the DOD has its own PA school you could apply to, get commissioned and live like a king.

But all this has nothing to do with primers. Lets get back to talking about the differences between free market capitalism and how price/supply controls inevitably result in shortages and even longer recoveries.
It's not being a bitch , I'm so tired of hearing that BS. If the army fucked you up then they are held responsible, just like they would hold you responsible for any of your actions.

I'm too old for both nursing and PA programs. I have my RN now but that was paid for by myself, not the army.

My seizures are uncontrolled at this point. I dont know if I'll be able to work.

Doc

Keep this shit in the Pit, no tin the technical forums. You've been warned multiple times about your little tirades...and I'm getting tired of having to come in a clean up your messes. Take a week off....

Dont be a nieve child. You think its any different with any goods or services ANYWHERE else in the world? Sucking dick for a pound of rice might be a foriegn concept in Kansas city but is just life in most of the world.

You cant beat the laws of supply and demand. Something many here seemed to fail in econ 101.
Where are you sucking dick for a pound of rice...rice broker? I'm only getting 3 sometimes 4oz.

Army pays great.

All living expenses are paid for, housing, food, cloths, medical. Cheap shopping at px and commisary, cheap gas. Hell most bases have cheap skeet and trap shooting, rec rentals and even shops with tools so you dont have to have your own to tinker on shit.

You can easily max TSP every year and still have plenty of disposible income.

Still trying to understand why you feel entitled to cheap reloading compoments way below market value.

You should use your GI bill benefits or head down the the education office and take Macroeconomics from UMUC.
For as long as you've been on this site, you've been a goddamn idiot. Telling everyone else how good they've got it. Yeah, the Army pays for housing...a piece of fuckin' canvas between you and the rain/cold. So, fuck you, you've never BTDT...

For as long as you've been on this site, you've been a goddamn idiot. Telling everyone else how good they've got it. Yeah, the Army pays for housing...a piece of fuckin' canvas between you and the rain/cold. So, fuck you, you've never BTDT...

This guy (Crabs) has to be a real piece of work. He got me and Doc68 to agree on something.

Reactions: sandwarrior
I've been wondering this since he started posting. I know he's banned, but I also know he's reading this.

Are you Mike from B 2/20? Let me know when your ban is up.

Fucking hell that's some lunacy.

Maybe I should try selling my KAC Triple Tap brake for $10,000

Look I'm gonna say this, I've been in the reloading game for 11 years now. I am also in the army which doesn't pay much as we all know. I live within my means, which also means I cant just go out and buy 10k primers or 400lbs of powder. However most of this shit is being bought up just to resell at a ridiculous price.

If you think that's fair, moral, free market or capitalism, then you are an asshole and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Now politely fuck off.

Doc
I've been reloading for 14 years consistently and 20 years off and on. What I buy I buy for my use or to help out friends and family. I too was in the military and now retired. So your pitty party bitching doesn't impress me. Sound peice of advice, don't get bitter, get better. You would do me a favor by not pissing on me so thanks for that reassurance. As for your suggestion show me how and I absolutely will while not bitching about supply because I'm set until the market recovers. Hope for the best plan and prepare for the worst is what I Iive by. You should try it.

Prices in the commissary and PX are the same as anywhere. Plus they charge a surcharge, which is a tax. So its the same if I shop on or off post.

My uniforms weren't paid for, j bought them out of my pocket. The only o es who were issued multicam are the ones who went through BCT since they were put into service.

Housing is paid for.

Gas is the same prices as off post.

Where do you live where they have on post ranges that you cam just go to?

I even had to buy my own Army Service Uniform, new dress uniform because I wasnt in BCT at that time.

Also DOD make a law saying they couldnt sell tobacco products cheaper than the surrounding area back in 2009 after I came back from iraq.

Alcohol is the same price on or off post.

You are a dreamer at best.

When it's a false market value because of people buying it all up and then selling it for 10 times what they bought it for isnt market value. You are delirious. Did you take your meds this morning.

Do you know how I know how primers arent 500 per 1k, because when they are in stock they are selling for 35-40 dollars as they did last year. Yes they dont always have them but when they do they arent 500 dollars. So yeah it's a false market.

I'll send you my W2s from last year and then you try to tell me the army pays great

Now politely fuck off.

Doc
I go to the BX and commissary quite often. Closest Commissary is Richards Gebaur or Whiteman AB for BX and commissary. I buy most of my guns from the BX. As for the surcharge you are speaking in half truths. The surcharge doesn't come close to what local sales tax would be and the PX/BX is tax free. I don't usually buy meat from the store since I have a whole beef and two hogs processed every year but when I do I go to the commissary because it's usually better quality and costs less. As for alcohol and tobacco I can't say anymore. Before I quit smoking in 2015 I always bought tobacco on base because it was cheaper. I don't drink much so going to the local grocery store isn't a big deal. Depending on where you are stationed you may get separate rations plus living in the barracks. If you are married there's base housing and separate rations. Then there's also nothing stopping you from eating in the chow hall for breakfast and lunch. If you're living within your means you need to educate yourself about the benefits available to you. The list is long and distinguished. Service members have it better now than when I first joined.

I have been accumulating loading supplies since the Obama days. I have always believed we were only an election away from disaster.
I have enough to feed my "Safe Children" for a while.
I had not planned on a Rem Long range in 300 Rum have had to get creative to find the really slow powders. If a person is determined you can find materials you need. Patience and the ability to move quickly when the opportunity arrives is key. Having barter material is another angle. I recently traded a set of 450 BM dies for a box (1k) of small rifle primers.

I've been reloading for 14 years consistently and 20 years off and on. What I buy I buy for my use or to help out friends and family. I too was in the military and now retired. So your pitty party bitching doesn't impress me. Sound peice of advice, don't get bitter, get better. You would do me a favor by not pissing on me so thanks for that reassurance. As for your suggestion show me how and I absolutely will while not bitching about supply because I'm set until the market recovers. Hope for the best plan and prepare for the worst is what I Iive by. You should try it.
So the civilian working a civilian job is telling me how to manage my money as far as what I should and shouldnt spend it on. When you have 3 kids and one in college, money gets a little tight. How many kids do you have? How much do you make in your civilian job. You are comparing apples to bananas. You have had 5 years as a civilian making whatever you make.

Let me guess you have some mild back pain and are getting 100% disability also......STFU.

I dont want your fucking pity you little bitch ass faggot, and yes I would say that to your face.

Where was I having a pity party or asking for your pity. That's right I didnt.

And I wouldn't piss on you because I'd rather watch you burn.....

Doc

Ouch.
Screenshot_20210216-125047_Samsung Internet.jpg

Notice that seller above has one review. Who buys a $5500 rifle from a seller with one review?

Reactions: Doc68

This is painful to watch...……….

Charging high prices for essential items during a disaster is against the law.

While an argument could be made that these political times are a disaster, ammunition/components are not essential items.

I tend to steer clear of persons who use words like fair, hoarding, and you should share.

BugIn

Thats a good deal bro. Didn't you see that same pistol sell for 7k just this weekend? Shit 5.5k is nothing lol
I wonder how much of that is people using other accounts and jacking up the price? I wonder how many items had the highest bidder actually being the seller?

Reactions: titandriver
Dude, seriously stop.

No one needs your advice about what to buy or at what price.

If I need something now I'll pay what it takes whether you like or or not.
Just because you dont agree with me doesn't make it less true.......

Doc

Reactions: Jigstick
This is painful to watch...……….
How so
This is the truth of the matter. If you dont think it is look at GB. Stories in my area have them in stock at times. They sell for 35-40 dollars per 1k. So yes it's a falsely inflated market for people that arent doing their homework.

Doc

Reactions: Jigstick
How so
This is the truth of the matter. If you dont think it is look at GB. Stories in my area have them in stock at times. They sell for 35-40 dollars per 1k. So yes it's a falsely inflated market for people that arent doing their homework.

Doc

Not everyone has the same stores or access as you do. Not all stores can keep the prices low with the same margins (especially smaller stores). Some of what you say is most definitely occurring but it is not all artifical. There are a multitude of variables at play.

Reactions: 308pirate
Explain it to me sensei. since your understanding is so much more.

Doc
It's be re-hashed ad nauseum in several threads on this forum. You've even been in some of them.

I think you just fall into that group of people that cannot accept free markets when you're the one who gets screwed. Instead you call it gouging.

So the civilian working a civilian job is telling me how to manage my money as far as what I should and shouldnt spend it on. When you have 3 kids and one in college, money gets a little tight. How many kids do you have? How much do you make in your civilian job. You are comparing apples to bananas. You have had 5 years as a civilian making whatever you make.

Let me guess you have some mild back pain and are getting 100% disability also......STFU.

I dont want your fucking pity you little bitch ass faggot, and yes I would say that to your face.

Where was I having a pity party or asking for your pity. That's right I didnt.

And I wouldn't piss on you because I'd rather watch you burn.....

Doc
I am married with one kid with a mortgage and all the monthly bills that go with it and I said I am retired. If you want to compare monthly bills bring it. I guarantee you mine is more. If you can't afford your family size you should have figured out what the cause of that is or picked a career that could support your life choices. Again thank you for not pissing on me I wouldn't want you to. I'd rather burn knowing I'm not pissed off at the world for my life choices and life didn't turn out my way because of them. Grow up and accept responsibility for choices you made. You made them no one else.

I am married with one kid with a mortgage and all the monthly bills that go with it and I said I am retired. If you want to compare monthly bills bring it. I guarantee you mine is more. If you can't afford your family size you should have figured out what the cause of that is or picked a career that could support your life choices. Again thank you for not pissing on me I wouldn't want you to. I'd rather burn knowing I'm not pissed off at the world for my life choices and life didn't turn out my way because of them. Grow up and accept responsibility for choices you made. You made them no one else.
Like I said, you are comparing apples to bananas.

Have a great day.

Doc

Like I said, you are comparing apples to bananas.

Have a great day.

Doc
You're damn right for a change. Your monthly bills can't hold a candle to mine yet you're the one bitching. Grow up and stop blaming the world for your personal life choices. Your choices, your fault, no one else's. I will have a nice day in fact it is a wonderful day. Thank you!

You're damn right for a change. Your monthly bills can't hold a candle to mine yet you're the one bitching. Grow up and stop blaming the world for your personal life choices. Your choices, your fault, no one else's. I will have a nice day in fact it is a wonderful day. Thank you!
But you fail to mention that you make more than me.....so yeah. Makes no sense.

Doc

But you fail to mention that you make more than me.....so yeah. Makes no sense.

Doc
Whose fault is that? Certainly not mine. My wife also works. Does yours? I'm not going to keep going back and forth. You don't like your circumstances than change them. Where there's a will there's a way. Bitching on here or anywhere else for that matter won't get it done. I'm out.

Whose fault is that? Certainly not mine. My wife also works. Does yours? I'm not going to keep going back and forth. You don't like your circumstances than change them. Where there's a will there's a way. Bitching on here or anywhere else for that matter won't get it done.

My wife does work. She also finishing her masters degree. However I'm getting med boarded due to spinal surgery and seizures and a hiatal hernia. So yeah I'm saving money right now. Camt just go spend 400 on 1k primers. You dont know my situation either more than I know yours.

Have a nice day sir.

Doc

Screenshot_20210218-000812_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210218-001036_Chrome.jpg

I totally took it for granted when it was 6.99 a box at sportsman's 2 years ago...

But when the value of the dollar fucking tanks that's what you get.

All I can say about the ridiculous prices, and lack of inventory we are seeing right now is nothing, and pales in comparison to what it could be, or will be when the SHTF, future events, etc.

As far as the military, I wish that $132 I get from the VA every month had any value compared to the many problems my body has from the results of military service. In my opinion, it's barely a gesture.

Reactions: camocorvette
PS. Dont send your W2’s.

Tip Toucher will come looking to see if you wanna too.... 😎
Wasnt going to. I guess this jackass didnt make great life decisions either since he stated he has so many bill's himself.

What a fucking fucktard.

Doc

It's be re-hashed ad nauseum in several threads on this forum. You've even been in some of them.

I think you just fall into that group of people that cannot accept free markets when you're the one who gets screwed. Instead you call it gouging.
So you can't explain it.....

Got it.....

Doc

Wasnt going to. I guess this jackass didnt make great life decisions either since he stated he has so many bill's himself.

What a fucking fucktard.

Doc
My monthly bills are monthly bills everyone pays except for people that live in free government housing you self entitled fuck head. You know lights, water, trash, sewer, mortgage, homeowners insurance, umbrella insurance, real estate tax. Things you don't have to pay. Plus I pay for TV entertainment, phone, internet, car insurance, and so on. I don't owe anyone a damn thing that I can't pay for. And yes I still live a good life because I busted my ass to do it. I didn't sit around and piss and moan like a little bitch because life didn't turn out the way I wanted it to because I fucked it up not anyone else. I just bought a $1000 revolver that makes 4 guns I've bought this year at fair market price. How many have you bought? I can also reload ammo to feed all mine since I had the forethought to prepare for the current market and shortage. You don't like your life change it or stop fucking it up. Stop blaming other people because they can do what you obviously can't.

My monthly bills are monthly bills everyone pays except for people that live in free government housing you self entitled fuck head. You know lights, water, trash, sewer, mortgage, homeowners insurance, umbrella insurance, real estate tax. Things you don't have to pay. Plus I pay for TV entertainment, phone, internet, car insurance, and so on. I don't owe anyone a damn thing that I can't pay for. And yes I still live a good life because I busted my ass to do it. I didn't sit around and piss and moan like a little bitch because life didn't turn out the way I wanted it to because I fucked it up not anyone else. I just bought a $1000 revolver that makes 4 guns I've bought this year at fair market price. How many have you bought? I can also reload ammo to feed all mine since I had the forethought to prepare for the current market and shortage. You don't like your life change it or stop fucking it up. Stop blaming other people because they can do what you obviously can't.
You still here, go be a financial advisor since you profess how bad people are with their finances.

I never said I didnt have enough money to sustain my life. I never asked to buy something at a lower price.

Bye Sir.

Doc

• Love
Reactions: Foul Mike
Status
Not open for further replies.