• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FX Radar

Near miss

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2019
    Finland
    Does anyone have one of these?

FX Radar

It can read muzzle velocities up to 1300fps.
    It will maintain statistics like sd/es on your phone.
    Looks like a very good package for 22LR usage.

HAM-Pocket-Chronograph.jpg

Even it only reads the MV, or another way to put it, shows only one value, the user could put this unit near the target at 25, 50 and 100yds and probably get straight numbers of the bullet passing, thus giving the user some kind of ballistic information. Like comparing the real terminal velocity against the ballistic engine's data.

But even the MV alone is very useful for judging lots and backing up dope data.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rover31
    I didn’t know fx made one of these. If it’s like there air rifles I bet it works well.

If it was some cheap manufacturer, I would have hard time counting on it. But this seems promising.

I use the jkl 22 adapter for my LabRadar. And that’s works well.
    E4A72AAB-CFEC-48BD-B726-E2B192985D40.jpeg

I have one (the FX unit) and it works great with my .22lr rimfire. The only problem I have is they no longer include the tripod adapter. If anyone has one they aren't using I will buy it.

I have one (the FX unit) and it works great with my .22lr rimfire. The only problem I have is they no longer include the tripod adapter. If anyone has one they aren't using I will buy it.
    It needs one?

I have one used only on my air rifles. It works will and seems to read slightly different fps compared to my magnetospeed v3.

You can use the vblock and a couple of rubber bands to hold it in place.

I would recommend it for air rifles until comparing it to my v3 on a rimfire.

I have one used only on my air rifles. It works will and seems to read slightly different fps compared to my magnetospeed v3.

You can use the vblock and a couple of rubber bands to hold it in place.

I would recommend it for air rifles until comparing it to my v3 on a rimfire.

The problem is, I don't want to use the vblock. I have a tuner on my rifle and I don't want to hang anything on the barrel.

I have the MPA with the magnetospeed adapter and a simple way to attach the fx is and option.

Velcro and some type adjustable base would work too.

I just bought one new earlier this week (Ordered on-line July 2nd). It came with the new barrel V-block installed but also had the tripod adapter in the box. Just took 4 screws out and swap them only took a minute to do.

I just bought one new earlier this week (Ordered on-line July 2nd). It came with the new barrel V-block installed but also had the tripod adapter in the box. Just took 4 screws out and swap them only took a minute to do.
    I understand that, I got mine yesterday and no adapter. As I said you can’t get one either.