• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAMER CHANGER TESLONG BORE SCOPE!!! -- FINALLY A QUALITY REASONABLY PRICED BORE SCOPE!

Interesting. I just bought a different brand from Amazon a couple weeks ago. May have to return it and get try this one out. The one I have only fits 6mm or larger. Do you know what the resolution is?

Can wifi upgrade be purchased for and installed on current offering when released / developed?

anyone else order wednesday AM and item hasn't shipped yet? supposed to be here tomorrow Amazon prime. felt like it should have left by now

Interesting. I just bought a different brand from Amazon a couple weeks ago. May have to return it and get try this one out. The one I have only fits 6mm or larger. Do you know what the resolution is?

+1 on the resolution and what kind of video quality does it have? Video quality maybe app dependent?

anyone else order wednesday AM and item hasn't shipped yet? supposed to be here tomorrow Amazon prime. felt like it should have left by now
Mine is supposed to be delivered today. Amazon still doesn’t show it as out for delivery, but it does show it’s been shipped.

Reactions: Olen_4504
Yep. I am in for $50. Risk is worth it at that price point. Lord knows I've spent more money on dumb gun shit. I don't have use for bore scope more than once or twice a year. I can't justify the cost of purchasing the high end units a gunsmith would have. I can actually see this damn thing getting used more on my car than my guns. What is the focal distance of the micro camera? Hell, last time I popped by my local gunsmith to have my 300 wm borescoped it was $20 so this will pay for itself with just a couple uses assuming it is as good as I am seeing. The real question is will it make me OAF and perpetually resign me to the "Go be poor somewhere else crowd?"

Reactions: Ericsl2
interested and wish i had heard of this before buying a prior model of inexpensive bore scope.
does anyone know why the typical view down the barrel on these look like there are snowflakes in the barrel?

Not a real big deal at this price point. But since it's brand new and the Amazon listing shows a 18 month warranty. How does one return it to Teslong if it fails for warranty exchange? Amazon won't do anything after 30 days for most things. Teslong is in China I presume?

interested and wish i had heard of this before buying a prior model of inexpensive bore scope.
does anyone know why the typical view down the barrel on these look like there are snowflakes in the barrel?
Yes. That is my barrel...a .308 Savage. I helped with the pictures. It is simply lint from cleaning patches. I assume this because the "snow flakes" move around, and there are obvious lint "strings" in other pics also.

Reactions: theLBC
Can wifi upgrade be purchased for and installed on current offering when released / developed?
Great question, and I answered it incorrectly in another reply asking this. Here is what Teslong (Project Manager Murphy...now present here) responded. "
Thank you. I understand your means.
When we sold endoscopes and otoscopes, we tried USB cameras with a detachable WiFi adapter. But soon received customer feedback that the connection is unstable and even wrote a 1-star review for the product. Customer review is very important on Amazon. So in the end, our WiFi cameras(WiFi Endoscope, WiFi otoscope) are all changed to permanently hook up to the wifi adapter.

For customers who have purchased the USB version but need to use it on iPhone, I plan to purchase some WiFi adapters for sale on our website.

The WiFi version of the rifle borescope is planned to use the style shown below, but the color will change from white to black."

I ordered mine yesterday (Wed.) and was delivered today at 12:30 pm.

Mine is supposed to be delivered today. Amazon still doesn’t show it as out for delivery, but it does show it’s been shipped.

My Amazon account states "Arriving Today by 9pm" --however the Merino wool socks I ordered shows Arriving today by 9pm ANNNND "Out for Delivery".... Translated: I think that "out for delivery" means 'for sure' and 'Arriving by' just means --'Maybe. In a perfect world.' LOL.

AN. TISH. AHHH. PAAA-----------------------

SHUN.

Last edited:
My Amazon account states "Arriving Today by 9pm" --however the Merino wool socks I ordered shows Arriving today by 9pm ANNNND "Out for Delivery".... Translated: I think that "out for delivery" means 'for sure' and 'Arriving by' just means --'Maybe. In a perfect world.' LOL.

As ole Dr. Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror would say..

AN. TISH. AHHH. PAAA-----------------------

SHUN.

Mine has since been updated to “out for delivery.”
That typically happens about midday for my prime orders.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Begs the question..... How did we manage to survive before there was Amazon Prime....

Seriously I think I need "Amazon Anonymous"... Step One: "We Admitted We Were Powerless Over..... "

I call up for Customer Service sometimes and it takes even them several minutes to scroll though all the shit I buy.

Reactions: gnochi
I remember the days of mailing a check or money order to an ebay seller, waiting while it cleared, then they would finally ship the item.
I also remember having to pay extra to get a tracking number at USPS.

Peter, here. Be very careful in what you order. I just did a product "word search" using Teslong Rifle Bore Scope, and up popped, ahead of the actual new product you want to buy, TWO other Teslong scopes with "Bore scope" in their names. These two endoscopes were named that long ago before Teslong knew that they couldn't be used in a rifle barrel...one with too large a camera head, and one focused at 2 inches instead of the required 1/2 inch focus point. I just asked Teslong rep Murphy to rename those two offending scopes immediately. You want the bore scope that has actual rifles depicted in the photos on the product page.

I incorrectly reported yesterday that you would be able to, thinking that the upcoming Wifi model would just plug into the Wifi device. like a different company's design I had initially tried to wirk with (but they were FAR too slow.) But Teslong said they have had problems with "longevity of product" issues with a two part system, and thus will only sell the Wifi version with a properly and permanently connected camera cable. Sorry for me jumping the gun earlier with wrong info.

So, Lightning connector to the iPad or? Has anyone used it with their iPad?

Mine just arrived. Hooked up to Win 10 with no fuss. Here is a screen cap of the gas port in a new AR barrel, wanted to make sure it was lined up well with the gas block. I've never used a borescope before, so can't comment on how good/bad it is, other than it let me see what I wanted to see.

Reactions: Niles Coyote
Mine works great. Just got it and plugged it into Windows 10. Its not working on my Android which stinks since I have a dedicated Samsung Tab 4 10.1" in the reloading room mounted on the wall for my AutoTrickler setup. Says OTG needs to be enabled but cant find that setting and the searching I did on the interwebs says your phone needs to be rooted which stinks.

Any help on it working with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" or Samsung Galaxy S10+ would be great but picture looks good. Especially for $50!

Mine works great. Just got it and plugged it into Windows 10. Its not working on my Android which stinks since I have a dedicated Samsung Tab 4 10.1" in the reloading room mounted on the wall for my AutoTrickler setup. Says OTG needs to be enabled but cant find that setting and the searching I did on the interwebs says your phone needs to be rooted which stinks.

Any help on it working with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" or Samsung Galaxy S10+ would be great but picture looks good. Especially for $50!
Wow, pics look great for $50. Thanks for posting!

Looks good ! Looking forward to receiving mine..... (y) (y) (y)

Ok, assume pictures.. But now what? :)

As an update, I got my new camera working with Teslong HD app from the Play store on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 so Im g2g. plug it into the USB port on my tablet and open Teslong HD and works great!

Here's a Bartlein 6.5cm gas port with the borescope connected to the Tab4 10.1". I got some crud on the camera there, need to wipe it clean after getting all happy and stuffing it down 10 barrels. haha.

As an update, I got my new camera working with Teslong HD app from the Play store on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 so Im g2g. plug it into the USB port on my tablet and open Teslong HD and works great!

Here's a Bartlein 6.5cm gas port with the borescope connected to the Tab4 10.1". I got some crud on the camera there, need to wipe it clean after getting all happy and stuffing it down 10 barrels. haha.

Man, that's a great pic, better than what I got. I'm going to get mine running on my android phone and see if I can get better pics.

Received mine today, the shipping gods have smiled upon me. Plays nice with the windows 10 camera app. I linked my laptop to the 50in TV so I could get a good idea of image quality -

This thing has a way better picture than i expected. I wouldn't call it 4K, but it's sharp and appears to be decent resolution with decent colours. And of course, the first thing i did was stuff it down a 22 LR barrel, because if it fits there... (it fits)

The LED brightness knob is way down on the usb connector, so thats sort of a pain, but i just maxed it out and ran it down a few different rifles. For $50, the only disappointment is the throat erosion on my 6.5...

The LED brightness knob is way down on the usb connector, so thats sort of a pain, but i just maxed it out and ran it down a few different rifles. For $50, the only disappointment is the throat erosion on my 6.5...

Uh, brightness knob?? Guess I should read the directions... That helped a lot!

Got it running on Android as well with that app.

Thanks guys.

(Yes, thats a barrel with lots of copper fouling... 375 taken off a rifle 20 years ago and in storage.)

Negative. Ordered it from Geecr. I believe it’s directly from them.

Thanks for the info ALShooter! :)

Those pics look really really good guys! Making my lyman borecam looking really 'meh even though it was ok before.

Which app/smartphone or pc combo are you using GBMaryland sir?

@GBMaryland

Last edited: