• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes GAP Deal on Bushnell LRHS Scopes

Got mine in today, looks great! Now to decide which rifle it will serve best...

I promise you'll get taken care of for your scope. Mine was just the arrow issue and Bushnell reached out to me. They are doing the return label so I don't pay out of my pocket. In your case, it's more than just the arrow so I'm sure they'll do their due diligence.

Same here, they reached out to me about repairing mine. I have the label, now to get it on it's way.

This one will probably go on my 18"Grendel AR as well, and I'm tempted to get another, I'm impressed.

Dave

I promise you'll get taken care of for your scope. Mine was just the arrow issue and Bushnell reached out to me. They are doing the return label so I don't pay out of my pocket. In your case, it's more than just the arrow so I'm sure they'll do their due diligence.

Thanks. I reached out to them after reading the posts here, and seeing that mine had a similar issue. I guess the "no questions asked" wording in the warranty is for real, because the nice lady on the phone started by asking me where I got it, wanted to know how long I had had it, etc... At some point, she stopped asking questions dead in her tracks. "Okay sir, I'm going to hand this over to my co-worker, (name omitted). He and I will get you a shipping label, and get your scope fixed. Don't worry." This is good service. It's also why I've learned that spending more of my money on good optics is always a good investment. I got my label in an email an hour later. Taking it to a UPS store today.

I really like the reticle, much more so in person than I did on the pics on the web. Especially the way that at max magnification it completely fills the image. It was obviously designed to be used for quick target alignment, and vital shot placement. Using the circle to bracket the vitals takes much of the guesswork out of shot placement, meaning confidence will be had when it matters. The more I play with this scope, the more excited I am to get it back ready to run.

I've gotta say, even with this hiccup, I still feel like it was a great deal. A big thanks to GAP for offering this. A big thanks also to Bushnell for standing behind their product. Also, to many of you here. Your reviews and commentary encouraged me to just do it; Even though my first thought was that this was a case where someone had found a couple crates of "we don't want these anymore" optics and was just trying to get rid of them. I am not disappointed in the slightest. The inter-web be full of keyboard blowhards, but the thoughtful way some of you comment with the good, and without glossing over the bad, helped me make what I hope was a better decision. A heartfelt thanks from me.

Reactions: fragmatic
Well after being lost by FedEx mine were finally delivered yesterday. Unfortunately I have not had the chance to look at the scopes yet. Spent most of last night and this morning in the ER with my wife. I did open the shipping box and pulled out the MUT tools though for a minute. One came with a silver wrench/sight tool and one did not. Were they all supposed to have the tool? I just wanted to check with others before I called GAP.

Well after being lost by FedEx mine were finally delivered yesterday. Unfortunately I have not had the chance to look at the scopes yet. Spent most of last night and this morning in the ER with my wife. I did open the shipping box and pulled out the MUT tools though for a minute. One came with a silver wrench/sight tool and one did not. Were they all supposed to have the tool? I just wanted to check with others before I called GAP.

Yes, they're all supposed to have the wrench.

Mine came in today. Same issue with the misaligned elevation index. Grr. Guess I'll put a call in tomorrow.

Mine came in today. Elevation turret marks line up perfectly. Parallax is a little stiff compared to my 3-12 but it should be fine once it’s mounted on a rifle. MUT tool has the wrench. Overall I’m pumped to get a deal like this. Now I have to get a rifle for it!

having a 3x-12 I knew what I was getting and mine has no issues and has been sighted and tall target verified. I got the mut and it was a good deal and price point too. this was a true bargain in my terms. enjoy all

Idahoorion

Mine came in today. Elevation turret marks line up perfectly. Parallax is a little stiff compared to my 3-12 but it should be fine once it’s mounted on a rifle. MUT tool has the wrench. Overall I’m pumped to get a deal like this. Now I have to get a rifle for it!
. My parallax was stiff at first. Before I mounted it I just held the knob and twisted the scope a few times and it loosened up.

I came home on lunch today and got my MUT off the doorstep, should be a useful little tool. The parallax is stiff, but not horrible, and the turret marks seem to line up. If it's like my LRTSi, I won't be disappointed.

I just want to thank GAP for this great deal.

Scope came in. My indicator lines are straight. As mentioned, parallax was stiff but eased up with little effort. Can't wait to mount this on my LMT and install the Valk barrel. Big thanks to the crew at GAP!

Got my scope yesterday. Opened it today when I got home from work. Everything looks great, amd all indicator lines were straight. Looking forward to getting this my backup rig

I received mine yesterday and wasted no time, mounted it on my MK12 Mod0 and went to the range. Great scope overall, easy to set zero with the pull out turrets, crisp/clear image quality, and a very usable reticle with excellent illumination. Those seeking to do very precise target work may find the reticle a little thick, but I had no problem engaging a 6in steel plate at 300 yards. The illumination is very bright and was helpful against dark targets as it was overcast here. Parallax adjustment worked well and actually seemed pretty spot on with the numbers on the dial. So yeah, great scope at a great price!

Attachments

• IMG_9299.JPG
    IMG_9299.JPG
    589.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_9311.JPG
    IMG_9311.JPG
    592.1 KB · Views: 121
Did those that ordered the MUT tool get there's with the scooe, or was it shipped separately? I received my scope a couple days ago, but no MUT tool.

Did those that ordered the MUT tool get there's with the scooe, or was it shipped separately? I received my scope a couple days ago, but no MUT tool.

Mine was under one of the folds in the cardboard divider in the Bushnell box

Reactions: dinc
One had the tool under one of the cardboard pieces, one had it laying on top of the scope when I opened the box

I got my second scope and Mutt a couple days ago.

First thing I did was look at the elevation turret markings.

Mine look like they are off a little less than half a click.

They look a little off but if I go one click in the opposite direction it looks more off. Each revolution of the elevation turret is 100 clicks so each click is 3.6° of rotation which makes me think the labeling is off by less than 1.5°. I don't think that is enough for me to worry about so I don't think I will do a warranty return unless I find something else wrong.

I got my second scope and Mutt a couple days ago.

First thing I did was look at the elevation turret markings.

Mine look like they are off a little less than half a click.

They look a little off but if I go one click in the opposite direction it looks more off. Each revolution of the elevation turret is 100 clicks so each click is 3.6° of rotation which makes me think the labeling is off by less than 1.5°. I don't think that is enough for me to worry about so I don't think I will do a warranty return unless I find something else wrong.

That is how mine looked. A member that works at Bushnell contacted me and offered to take care of it, so I got mine in the mail Friday.

It really didn't bother me, but if they are willing to fix it I had no problem being without it a few more weeks.

Dave

So after a hellish week I finally got to look at my scopes. 1 is fine but the other is noticeably off. For those that have sent their scopes back, did you just call Bushnell or email them to get the shipping label? I still need to call GAP about my missing wrench on my muy tool.

Sorry to beat a dead horse in this tread but:

Spent the weekend shooting various scopes extensively.

I brought with me for the holiday:

Kahles K318i
NF ATACR 4-16
HD2 4.5-27
Kahles K624i
PST 2.5-10 ffp
NF 2.5-10x24
PST(gen 1) 6-24

On various rifles.

I love this scope.
The performance for the price these can be had at is absurd. The reticle is a little thick, yes, but whatever.

Low light performance was very good, edge to edge is very good, clarity is VERY good, CA seems kept under control very well.

This scopenis obviously not in the range of the Kahles or ATACR units but man... to my amateur eyes it punches WAY above its weight class. It’s so much nicer than the old PST they might as well not even be discussed in the same topic.

I ran several tracking tests of the “remember, I am not a professional” variety.

1: tall target test was flawless. Ran this three times

2: ran the “box” several times, adjusting in a pattern to make boxes around a bullseye.

3: in between each tall target test I ran the knobs to the edges of travel and back again three or four times.

My return to zero was “perfect”. All tracking on targets and out to 400 yards (sorry, all I have) was flawless as far as my abilities will take me.

The reticle was super fun on a semi auto and I hope it doesn’t disappear forever since this scope is cancelled. I think it may be the closest thing to a perfect reticle for an SPR inspired rifle I’ve shot.

The giant donut makes for some pretty fast shooting and sucks your focus right into it. Just goofing around for the holiday weekend I was able to quickly transition between 25-50yds to 150-200-300 in quick succession with ease.

The illumination isn’t the brightest but I had no problem seeing the donut for two eye open shooting on a bright partially cloudy day.

(I know this isn’t the intended use of the scope but three days of playing gave me lots of time to mess around)

I’ll stop repeatedly posting all my love for now and cluttering up the thread but if anyone is on the fence just know: for the money, this thing is possibly unbeatable.

Sorry to beat a dead horse in this tread but:

Spent the weekend shooting various scopes extensively.

I brought with me for the holiday:

Kahles K318i
NF ATACR 4-16
HD2 4.5-27
Kahles K624i
PST 2.5-10 ffp
NF 2.5-10x24
PST(gen 1) 6-24

On various rifles.

I love this scope.
The performance for the price these can be had at is absurd. The reticle is a little thick, yes, but whatever.

Low light performance was very good, edge to edge is very good, clarity is VERY good, CA seems kept under control very well.

This scopenis obviously not in the range of the Kahles or ATACR units but man... to my amateur eyes it punches WAY above its weight class. It’s so much nicer than the old PST they might as well not even be discussed in the same topic.

I ran several tracking tests of the “remember, I am not a professional” variety.

1: tall target test was flawless. Ran this three times

2: ran the “box” several times, adjusting in a pattern to make boxes around a bullseye.

3: in between each tall target test I ran the knobs to the edges of travel and back again three or four times.

My return to zero was “perfect”. All tracking on targets and out to 400 yards (sorry, all I have) was flawless as far as my abilities will take me.

The reticle was super fun on a semi auto and I hope it doesn’t disappear forever since this scope is cancelled. I think it may be the closest thing to a perfect reticle for an SPR inspired rifle I’ve shot.

The giant donut makes for some pretty fast shooting and sucks your focus right into it. Just goofing around for the holiday weekend I was able to quickly transition between 25-50yds to 150-200-300 in quick succession with ease.

The illumination isn’t the brightest but I had no problem seeing the donut for two eye open shooting on a bright partially cloudy day.

(I know this isn’t the intended use of the scope but three days of playing gave me lots of time to mess around)

I’ll stop repeatedly posting all my love for now and cluttering up the thread but if anyone is on the fence just know: for the money, this thing is possibly unbeatable.
I agree with this assessment as it lines up with my experience so far also. This is about the perfect optic for a semi, especially as a medium varmint rifle. The reticle is perfect for that purpose, including thickness of the stadia lines and the reticle in general. For a hunting and quick acquisition reticle, I do not want a super fine reticle. I'll save those for my long range and ELR rifles, where they shine. This scope meets its intended purpose perfectly in my opinion and I am glad that I broke down and picked one up while they were available.

Reactions: TheMammoth
I agree with this assessment as it lines up with my experience so far also. This is about the perfect optic for a semi, especially as a medium varmint rifle. The reticle is perfect for that purpose, including thickness of the stadia lines and the reticle in general. For a hunting and quick acquisition reticle, I do not want a super fine reticle. I'll save those for my long range and ELR rifles, where they shine. This scope meets its intended purpose perfectly in my opinion and I am glad that I broke down and picked one up while they were available.

??????

Does this qualify for the elite tactical Bushnell rebate?

I thought that that particular rebate had ended?

This would be the deal of the century if it worked

I called the (800) 998-8758 number on the promotion page when I got into the office first thing at 8 am, a lady named Tiffany looked into it and said that she couldnt see from the literature why they wouldnt be honored. So I went ahead and put in an order for mine with GAP on her word.

Just got off the phone. That promotion is for Canada. Lol. I was told that even if it covered U.S. sales, the LRHSi deal at GA wouldn't qualify due to being sold at discount. Sorry y'all.

I'm awaiting a definitive answer on this ATM. I'll let you all know what I hear.

***EDIT****

The Elite Long Range Hunters do not qualify for the $200 rebate. This promotion is for the current production Elite Tacticals only.

-Dan

Last edited:
I'm awaiting a definitive answer on this ATM. I'll let you all know what I hear.

***EDIT****

The Elite Long Range Hunters do not qualify for the $200 rebate. This promotion is for the current production Elite Tacticals only.

-Dan
Shit. Well I guess thats what I get for jumping in without testing the waters.

Lets see how easy it is to cancel that order now.

UPDATE - Contact made. Working the issue.

Has anyone received a return label from Bushnell to return their scope? I talked with a CS rep last week that said she would be emailing me a return label. I hadn't received one, so I called again today. The woman I spoke with today was extremely rude when I told her that I had been told I would receive a return label. Eventually, she hung up on me. Not good CS from Bushnell if you ask me. Anyone have a direct line to someone that can help?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMammoth
UPDATE - Contact made. Working the issue.

Has anyone received a return label from Bushnell to return their scope? I talked with a CS rep last week that said she would be emailing me a return label. I hadn't received one, so I called again today. The woman I spoke with today was extremely rude when I told her that I had been told I would receive a return label. Eventually, she hung up on me. Not good CS from Bushnell if you ask me. Anyone have a direct line to someone that can help?

My post, #373, member 10APOKS helped me out.

Dave

Bushnell seems like they are going to get quite a few of this batch back for rework. I had two arrive today, one I could easily tolerate, the arrow is not centered at zero but it's basically a 1/2 click off, pretty hard to notice unless you are really looking if it's off in the first place and to me perfectly acceptable. The other one is ~1.5 clicks off and instantly obvious it's wrong even at a glance. Rest of the adjustments seem to be okay just turning knobs etc. nothing gritty, or inconsistent etc.

I suppose we could be blowing this arrow alignment issue out of proportion, it's probably is not meant to be perfect to the 0.1 degree and indicate a single click out of zero, but if you are going to put a giant white arrow on a knob as a visual reference for zero, it should probably look "eyeball" strait at zero. Great price, seems like a nice optic, but never good when the first thing you have to do after taking something out of the box is send it back for rework.

Perhaps. Seems kinda funny to ignore it though. As if you're going to sit behind a tube specificaly designed to be gnat's ass on, to send a tiny mass very far away and kill a potential once in a lifetime game animal, or a once in his lifetime bad guy; To sit back and say, "Eh, close enough" every time you check your dial is humorous to me...

Bushnell seems like they are going to get quite a few of this batch back for rework. I had two arrive today, one I could easily tolerate, the arrow is not centered at zero but it's basically a 1/2 click off, pretty hard to notice unless you are really looking if it's off in the first place and to me perfectly acceptable. The other one is ~1.5 clicks off and instantly obvious it's wrong even at a glance. Rest of the adjustments seem to be okay just turning knobs etc. nothing gritty, or inconsistent etc.

I suppose we could be blowing this arrow alignment issue out of proportion, it's probably is not meant to be perfect to the 0.1 degree and indicate a single click out of zero, but if you are going to put a giant white arrow on a knob as a visual reference for zero, it should probably look "eyeball" strait at zero. Great price, seems like a nice optic, but never good when the first thing you have to do after taking something out of the box is send it back for rework.
Maybe I’m misunderstanding but you do know the dial can be reset, it’s part of the zero process. I guess I’m confused because of your “1.5 off” comment, I’m assuming you mean clicks, I can see .5 but 1.5 sounds like the elevation got bumped a click and is only .5 off?

Not the dial location in the revolution, it's the way the arrow on top of the turret lines up with the "0" hash on the same turret cap.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones then. Mine came in and looks and works fine. Looking forward to wringing it out tomorrow on my .224V to 1000.