• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos GAP digital camo

Re: GAP digital camo

Very nice indeed.

We can't get Krylon in this part of the world - may be i will to look for alternative products to something similar.

that may be the neatest 10-22 I have ever seen. Great job. Just got some stencils & you have inspired me...GAP did the painting, correct?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WCW308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that may be the neatest 10-22 I have ever seen. Great job. Just got some stencils & you have inspired me...GAP did the painting, correct? </div></div>
Thanks for the compliments, I actually did the paint job, I used duracote I believe that color scheme is called GAP camo, correct me if i'm wrong. That is why I called it GAP digital camo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JustaGusto</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great job, share of pic of your bedding job! </div></div>
I will take a pic of it next time I have her apart, mainly just bedded the front of the action under the barrel clamp and skimmed the sides for a tighter fit.

The paint job on your stock is awesome!
whistle.gif
I'm still waiting on mine to ship from boyd's but damn those things are cool!