• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD GAP Tempest 6.5 CM in Grayboe Ridgeback Stock with NF NX8 4-32 Mil-C

abn_surfer

Vaya con Dios
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2009
    Coastal South-East
    For sale is a “turnkey” precision rifle that will is ready to ship. GA Precision’ Tempest Action is beautiful silky-smooth action that I consider an Accuracy International in a R700 footprint. The action provides: a 3-lug bolt for solid lock up. The bolt itself provides an M16 style extractor system, the swept back bolt knob provides a fast 60-degree bolt throw, and a trigger hanger system that allows the shooter to quickly change triggers without having to do “surgery” during a competition. I currently have a Trigger Tech Special two-stage set to 2.5lbs. The action is set in a Grayboe Ridgeback stock, that is fully adjustable with LOP spacers and comb height adjustment easily accessible. The bottom metal is from Grayboe and accepts AI style magazines. The stock fore-end has MLOK slots at the 3,6 &9 o’clock position, included is a MLOK sling swivel and 1913 rail for either bipod attachment. Finally, the rifle is topped off with a NF NX8 4-32 Mil-C, NF Rings.

Rifle ships with trigger hangers and action wrench.

$1800 for the rifle w/o optic
    $3500 with the optic
    DM me if you have any questions

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0879.jpeg
      IMG_0879.jpeg
      344.8 KB · Views: 162
    • IMG_0883.jpeg
      IMG_0883.jpeg
      328.6 KB · Views: 166
    • IMG_0881.jpeg