• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP10 ShowEm Off Pics

Re: GAP10 ShowEm Off Pics

nope i'm running one on both of my GAP10's with the EBR2B reticle its a bad bitch.

Details Here

11115.jpg

Broker! Wow!

Just ordered my GAP-10 today. Quoted a 5 to 8 month wait....... Going to be worth the wait though. Guessing the pics on this forum didn't help any shortening the build time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I've got the .308 with a 22" barrel and I've gone out to 1250 yards accurately... </div></div>

ouch... have to sell my bolt action... this is insane.

For those of you running .260 Rem GAP-10s what kind of barrel did you get and how has it been shooting? I'll have some deployment money burning a hole in my pocket this time next year, it might be time for a serious large frame AR.

I'm testing out some new glass on mine. So far me likey...

669-ph1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Frank Green</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
P1040181.jpg

Here is another. USO scope, .260 Rem. our barrel of course.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels </div></div>
This Gap-10 makes me want to order another just to have two separate color Gap-10's... Shes a beauty, finer than a new set of mudgrips!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Frank Green</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
P1040181.jpg

Here is another. USO scope, .260 Rem. our barrel of course.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels </div></div>

This is a nice color
smile.gif

Great combination

IMG_0978.jpg

Here she is finished out.
2012-03-05_12-25-09_444.jpg

Here is what she will do.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ka9YyTNPeOA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ka9YyTNPeOA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fLjq7xFp9KY&feature=relmfu"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fLjq7xFp9KY&feature=relmfu" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
Damn pleased with the finished project! Had to clean myself up after shooting her suppressed
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm testing out some new glass on mine. So far me likey...

669-ph1.jpg
</div></div> What scope level is that i need one! Beautiful rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What scope level is that i need one! Beautiful rifle. </div></div>

Thanks. That's a Flatline Ops unit.

You know I had it down to 2 Guns. JP or GAP-10, I chose JP but I got to tell you there will a GAP-10 in my future. They are nice and shoot pretty good too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sic65stang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Corn, What type of accuracy and what is your range on those subsonics?

-bob </div></div>

The group shown is with supersonic rounds @ 100yds, 175SMKs. The subsonics we just played with that one day. My buddy is starting to reload these as well now so I will shoot for groups. There is a substantial drop @ 100 yds that I remember though. I will be shooting them this week and next so I will post data.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornholeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sic65stang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Corn, What type of accuracy and what is your range on those subsonics?

-bob </div></div>

The group shown is with supersonic rounds @ 100yds, 175SMKs. The subsonics we just played with that one day. My buddy is starting to reload these as well now so I will shoot for groups. There is a substantial drop @ 100 yds that I remember though. I will be shooting them this week and next so I will post data. </div></div>

Thanks! That info will help when I get mine, hopefully in 1-2 weeks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornholeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There is a substantial drop @ 100 yds that I remember though. I will be shooting them this week and next so I will post data. </div></div>

Probably 3.7-4 mils at 100...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What scope level is that i need one! Beautiful rifle. </div></div>

Thanks. That's a Flatline Ops unit.</div></div> now what switch power lever is that
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> now what switch power lever is that
laugh.gif
</div></div>
The Cat tail is from 3-Gun stuff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> now what switch power lever is that
laugh.gif
</div></div>
The Cat tail is from 3-Gun stuff</div></div> Thanks for the reply! I will be ordering one of each, looks like a sweet piece of kit

Here's mine. I call this picture "Team GAP". The bolt is a GAP .308 and the GAP10 is a 6mm Creedmoor.

DSC_0354.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got mine from GAP. Drove out to the shop Ken gave me the kick ass tour and talked to George.

1346033639.jpg

1346033653.jpg

1346033623.jpg

</div></div>

That pool cleaning tool on the ground is a trip hazard... lol...

Won't see mine till nov ,dec.

Still waiting on mine...almost 5 1/2 months now

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The DudeLV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting on mine...almost 5 1/2 months now </div></div>

Me too. I was quoted 2-4 months. What were you quoted? Ken from GAP told me in a post that there have been issues with some parts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sic65stang</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The DudeLV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting on mine...almost 5 1/2 months now </div></div>

Me too. I was quoted 2-4 months. What were you quoted? Ken from GAP told me in a post that there have been issues with some parts. </div></div>
Same here 2-4 months back on March 26th. Talked to Dustin on August 1st said they had just received a bunch of bolt carriers they were waiting on and that they would be finishing up the March orders "soon"...sent an email off today, hoping to hear some encouraging news back.

Definitely worth the wait. I got my 6 creedmore and put it through some paces. It shoots lights out. I am having it cerekoted in FDE/Black combo Pics to follow

They are worth the wait. It's not GAP being slow, it's the people supplying the parts to complete the guns are slow to resupply GAP. They are turning these things out as quickly as they can while not sacrificing quality. Would you rather have a gun that was unreliable a month faster or a gun that was one holing groups a few weeks late?

Id wait for perfection!

Is GAP still using POF lowers or are they using their own?

Of course I want a rifle that is reliable and perfect, but I also expect accurate quotes on build times. If delays occur I should receive accurate estimations on when it will be completed not just an "in progress" response.

I emailed Dustin on August 6th and he told me that there were some issues with supply and the expectation was the end of the month. I emailed him again today and asked for another estimation and all I received was that it was still in progress.

I completely understand supply issues but as a consumer I can understand a more in depth explanation other than feeling like I'm told "you'll get it when you get it"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coop94</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is GAP still using POF lowers or are they using their own? </div></div>
I ordered mine the beginning of March and received it in May so it's new and the lower looks like a POF but the ambi bolt release says Hogan. I know the upper and lowers are both stamped GA Precision.
Hope it helped but it probably just confused.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sic65stang</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course I want a rifle that is reliable and perfect, but I also expect accurate quotes on build times. If delays occur I should receive accurate estimations on when it will be completed not just an "in progress" response.

I emailed Dustin on August 6th and he told me that there were some issues with supply and the expectation was the end of the month. I emailed him again today and asked for another estimation and all I received was that it was still in progress.

I completely understand supply issues but as a consumer I can understand a more in depth explanation other than feeling like I'm told "you'll get it when you get it" </div></div>

I can tell you GAP is a lot better at keeping customers informed than most. Try ordering from one of the "cookie cutter" manufacturers like Rock River, Armalite, etc. and see what kind of response you get to the delays. If you can't wait for your rifle then you should just shop around and find one that is on the shelf and ready to go.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dduck44</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coop94</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is GAP still using POF lowers or are they using their own? </div></div>
I ordered mine the beginning of March and received it in May so it's new and the lower looks like a POF but the ambi bolt release says Hogan. I know the upper and lowers are both stamped GA Precision.
Hope it helped but it probably just confused. </div></div>

Hogan supply's GA Precision and POF

<span style="text-decoration: underline">They are well worth the wait</span>. I know it is hard, but I kept plugging away with my other rifles, and then on a Sunday I got a call from Josh that he was doing some final barrel work and it would be done very soon. And wouldn't you know, a week later I got a call from Ken saying it was ready for pick up. Day later I jumped in the truck for a road trip. 4 Hours later it was in my shaky hands.. I was admiring it in AW, Ken was just talking away. I looked at him and said, sorry, did you say something? He just looked at me and smiled.

I have to tell you, All the folks at GAP are top notch. They "<span style="text-decoration: underline">WILL</span>" do more builds for me.

Thanks again George, Ken, Josh and Tracy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: underline">They are well worth the wait</span>. I know it is hard, but I kept plugging away with my other rifles, and then on a Sunday I got a call from Josh that he was doing some final barrel work and it would be done very soon. And wouldn't you know, a week later I got a call from Ken saying it was ready for pick up. Day later I jumped in the truck for a road trip. 4 Hours later it was in my shaky hands.. I was admiring it in AW, Ken was just talking away. I looked at him and said, sorry, did you say something? He just looked at me and smiled.

I have to tell you, All the folks at GAP are top notch. They "<span style="text-decoration: underline">WILL</span>" do more builds for me.

Thanks again George, Ken, Josh and Tracy. </div></div>

+1 in customer service. They are always willing to answer emails questions one may have about their rifles.
Think im about to order another GAP-10...in 260

After the loooong wait my GAP-10 finally arrived and as I suspected was worth the wait
grin.gif

.308 20" Fluted w/Badger Thruster, SSA-E Geissele trigger upgrade
1349675993_zpscc6933c2.jpg

1349675995_zpsf928d52c.jpg

1349676077_zpsd9f22794.jpg

1349676078_zpsc9e6bedb.jpg

Guys the parts we are lacking are the Bolt Carrier assemblys, there is a national shortage again as everyone is stockpiling again becouse of the November elections. We have been givin a date of Oct 14th as the new estimated ship date. We will see if that pans out. Im crossing my fingers. There is 100 in this order so we can deliver the entire backlog in a couple months once we recieve the BCG's If anyone knows of any quality manufacturer of BCG,s that is not slammed with 8-10 months of backorders please let me know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys the parts we are lacking are the Bolt Carrier assemblys, there is a national shortage again as everyone is stockpiling again becouse of the November elections. We have been givin a date of Oct 14th as the new estimated ship date. We will see if that pans out. Im crossing my fingers. There is 100 in this order so we can deliver the entire backlog in a couple months once we recieve the BCG's If anyone knows of any quality manufacturer of BCG,s that is not slammed with 8-10 months of backorders please let me know. </div></div>

Thanks for the update George! I'm trying to be patient - really!
wink.gif