• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP10 ShowEm Off Pics

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
Here is mine. Caliber is the 6mm Creedmoor. Scope up top is the Bushnell HDMR with the GAP G2 reticle sitting in the Badger mounts that is provided with the GAP10 rifle. I am using a Harris bipod with the DLOC-S from Phoenix Tactical and a monopod from Accu-Shot. The paint is cerakote and was applied by me.

I am currently shooting the 105 Hornady BTHP with AMP jackets at about 3050 fps. I haven't shot for groups much yet as I have been busy killing coyotes with it and just don't have enough ammo to justify "wasting it" on things that don't have fur on them. The few groups I have shot indicate that this will hold in the 3/8 inch size range with ease.

Add your pics to the topic.

GAP10_RS.jpg

GAP10_LS.jpg

Re: GAP10 ShowEm Off Pics

Dear God everyone on here makes it hard to save money lol.

As always nice job ARP.

ARP got any bolt rifles in that camo?

Reactions: Tn_LongGun

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear God everyone on here makes it hard to save money lol.</div></div>
This place is downright evil
cool.gif

Outstanding rifle Broker. For the monopod/bipod, it looks like a BT12-QK and 9-13" Harris? Is there sufficient adjustment on the BT12?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jfernandez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Outstanding rifle Broker. For the monopod/bipod, it looks like a BT12-QK and 9-13" Harris? Is there sufficient adjustment on the BT12? </div></div>

Harris S-BRM 6-9 and yes on the BT12. I use it with a small wedge bag when I need extra elevation...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is everyone getting the american flag for the enjector port !!!! I want one </div></div>

I hadn't noticed those until reading your post. Nice touch! I too would like to know where these came from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is everyone getting the american flag for the enjector port !!!! I want one </div></div>

I hadn't noticed those until reading your post. Nice touch! I too would like to know where these came from? </div></div>

They came with it...

Reactions: 3guns2hands

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is everyone getting the american flag for the enjector port !!!! I want one </div></div>

I hadn't noticed those until reading your post. Nice touch! I too would like to know where these came from?</div></div>

http://www.pof-usa.com/parts/308parts.htm

I will be adding a GAP 10 this year to the safe. This thread will make it harder to wait. Does anyone have a OD green?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.81star</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be adding a GAP 10 this year to the safe. This thread will make it harder to wait. Does anyone have a OD green? </div></div>

I believe this one is Lowlights...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.81star</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be adding a GAP 10 this year to the safe. This thread will make it harder to wait. Does anyone have a OD green? </div></div>

I too hope to be adding one to the safe later this year. Having to wait so long to get the money is making me anxious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Math Ninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.81star</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be adding a GAP 10 this year to the safe. This thread will make it harder to wait. Does anyone have a OD green? </div></div>

I too hope to be adding one to the safe later this year. Having to wait so long to get the money is making me anxious.</div></div> I know the feeling, took me 3 years to finally commit, now im just awaiting the call...1.5 months in... patiently waiting!!

Mine is on order. OD green with black barrel...Should have it late Feb.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
CRW_0833.jpg
</div></div>

beautiful stick! how much did that run you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.81star</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be adding a GAP 10 this year to the safe. This thread will make it harder to wait. Does anyone have a OD green? </div></div>

Mine is on order. OD green with black barrel...Should have it late Feb. </div></div>

How long is the wait time from ordering to recieving the rifle if you don't mind me asking?

That is sweet....

What are the specs on your gun....i was thinking either getting the FDE or Coyote.

I want the stock to match the gun. I don't think Magppul makes the coyote tan, and i'm not sure how i feel about the different color stock/gun.

Either way......i love your boom shtick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">forgive the crappy cell phone pictures...

2160389880106522945S600x600Q85.jpg

2210189940106522945S600x600Q85.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: regatoni5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
beautiful stick! how much did that run you? </div></div>

I'm a little under $6k into it with optics and accessories...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is everyone getting the american flag for the enjector port !!!! I want one </div></div>

I hadn't noticed those until reading your post. Nice touch! I too would like to know where these came from? </div></div>

They came with it... </div></div>

Hmm, mine didn't come with it. I think they're cool and wish I had one. Maybe they ran out or just don't like me!
smile.gif

That's a sweet paint job ARP! Looks awesome. These rifles are sweet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dvdt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
They came with it... </div></div>

Hmm, mine didn't come with it. I think they're cool and wish I had one. Maybe they ran out or just don't like me!
smile.gif

</div></div>

They said I was special because I needed help or something. I couldn't hear all of it over the sound of the short bus engine...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollinheavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is sweet....

What are the specs on your gun....i was thinking either getting the FDE or Coyote.

I want the stock to match the gun. I don't think Magppul makes the coyote tan, and i'm not sure how i feel about the different color stock/gun.

Either way......i love your boom shtick. </div></div>

Thanks. 308, 18.5" fluted barrel with a Surefire brake on the end. PRS stock.

The stock and Cerakote match closer than you'd think, and closer than pictures suggest.

I will be joining this group shortly. I'm having GAP build my upper to GAP-10 specs using my Mega Monolithic MA-Ten upper... the only difference is I will be using a Geissele SD-E trigger, and a PWS Precision Rifle Compensator... but, it will essentially be a GAP-10... or at least I hope it shoots as well.

Awesome rifles everyone...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rollinheavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is sweet....

Either way......i love your boom shtick. </div></div>

Thanks. 308, 18.5" fluted barrel with a Surefire brake on the end. PRS stock.

The stock and Cerakote match closer than you'd think, and closer than pictures suggest. </div></div>

I love it! It looks just like the m110......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Math Ninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.81star</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be adding a GAP 10 this year to the safe. This thread will make it harder to wait. Does anyone have a OD green? </div></div>

Mine is on order. OD green with black barrel...Should have it late Feb. </div></div>

How long is the wait time from ordering to recieving the rifle if you don't mind me asking? </div></div>

Ken @ GA Precision quoted me 30-60 days.

P1020001.jpg

My new girl:
.308 in 18" barrel
Atlas Bipod
Nightforce 3.5x15 with NP1 reticle ( thinking of going 5.5x22 with NP-R1)
SAS quick detach muzzle brake for the SAS 7.62 Titanium Supressor
Initial Break-in and groups were excellent with 175g FGMM, 5 shot group covered with a dime @ 100yds.
Going to use Lapua brass, 175g MK, CCI BR2 primers to start working on loads.
Many thanks to Snipershide, GA Precision, and Mile High Shooting for my dream rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Math Ninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David M</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.81star</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be adding a GAP 10 this year to the safe. This thread will make it harder to wait. Does anyone have a OD green? </div></div>

How long is the wait time from ordering to recieving the rifle if you don't mind me asking? </div></div>

Ken @ GA Precision quoted me 30-60 days. </div></div>

Thanks. I was thinking you were going to say something like 6 months. Haha, that would be one hell of a wait. I can handle that when I order one.

Hi All

BROKER I appreciate the info you sent me.

With the possible exception of the muzzle brake, (I have an AAC titan ti QD) I will probably basically order what you have...

Its Beautiful industrial art , and a tribute to the quality and beauty of American Gunmaking ....

I know I know but you all understand what I mean...

Copk9

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eternal24k</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any pre-POF railed GAP-10s in the group? </div></div>

GAP-10's have only been made on the POF platform unless someone sent in a different rail they wanted used I believe. The old GAP AR-10's they made where on a different one. There's one here for sale...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eternal24k</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any pre-POF railed GAP-10s in the group? </div></div>

GAP-10's have only been made on the POF platform unless someone sent in a different rail they wanted used I believe. The old GAP AR-10's they made where on a different one. There's one here for sale... </div></div>
Gotcha, i remember when they had DD railed .308s on their website, did not realize they were completely different line

George is on the Hide as A10xrifle. Search him and send a PM if you need info. Ken Lin is also here as Klin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do we have a GAP rep on the SH? </div></div>

1/2 the hide reps for GAP... lol

Spent some time on the phone with Ken @ GAP, built GAP10 and placed down payment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait.
I hope I get a flag on mine

^^^^^ That's a GAP built AR10...... we want pics of GAP10's !!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^ That's a GAP built AR10...... we want pics of GAP10's !!!!!! </div></div>

Are you saying they are two different thing's?
If so whats the difference between a GAP built AR10 and a GAP10 ?

I was under the impression that a GAP10 is a AR10 just built by GAP hence GAP10

GAP10 that I ordered

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^ That's a GAP built AR10...... we want pics of GAP10's !!!!!! </div></div>

GAP10 that I ordered

</div></div>

Someone mentioned the old GAP AR-10 which is not the current GAP-10. What you ordered is what you've been seeing in the photos. You're good to go...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^^^ That's a GAP built AR10...... we want pics of GAP10's !!!!!! </div></div>

GAP10 that I ordered

</div></div>

Someone mentioned the old GAP AR-10 which is not the current GAP-10. What you ordered is what you've been seeing in the photos. You're good to go... </div></div>

OH good, I thought I was losing my marbles
Thanks!! I hope I didnt sound like too much of a Dbag. That was a tough question to word without sounding like a complete peen-eye