• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph

Got mine today and shot 200 rounds over it. Zero missed shots from 17 HMR, 223, 6 dasher and 308

Attachments

• IMG_3674.jpeg
    IMG_3674.jpeg
    565.9 KB · Views: 280
  • 71943893351__36D05DBA-1C3F-4608-97E5-802DDFE74B7B.jpeg
    71943893351__36D05DBA-1C3F-4608-97E5-802DDFE74B7B.jpeg
    408.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3671.jpeg
    IMG_3671.jpeg
    511.4 KB · Views: 178
Scheels website says product is not available online, only in-store.
Still shows available for purchase and shipped on mine... Just went there now, and took a screenshot...

Mine shows it's already shipped-out, and on its way, and should arrive on Monday. 👍🏼

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 7.11.34 PM.png

Add it to cart and checkout and you’ll get a nice message saying it’s not available online. Looks to be sold out now.
Sold out is probably why... Check around man... I think someone said that Hoyt Archery has a few in stock. Other than that, you can always backorder one at Midway USA or Midsouth Shooters Supply or something like that.

Pelican 1010 for now. Robbed from my Grey Ops CNC 22 set up. Will work for the weekend.

View attachment 8252949
It would be cool if you could find one just slightly bigger with pre-cutout foam, that allows you to disassemble it, and lay the tripod at the bottom (long ways) and a charging cable and brick cutout area on one side, too. That way you've got everything you need in a nice little compact package to carry with you, and it's fully-protected.

Got mine today and shot 200 rounds over it. Zero missed shots from 17 HMR, 223, 6 dasher and 308
By chance, any suppressed shots? Did you happen to mess with positioning of the unit to see how well it picks up in different spots around the gun to see if it's very picky? I know my Bulletseeker Mach4 is ridiculously picky, especially trying to get it to pickup suppressed shots... Which is why I bought one of these today, hoping it will be better than the BSM4.

Sold out is probably why... Check around man... I think someone said that Hoyt Archery has a few in stock. Other than that, you can always backorder one at Midway USA or Midsouth Shooters Supply or something like that.
I’m good to go.. ordered from Sheels early this morning. Hoyt is out of stock already. Sorry if my earlier comment was misleading. Just wanted to let people know Sheels was sold out.

Reactions: FuhQ
I wasnt ready for how small this little dude is. Man I was like 👀 to the cashier, are sure this is the right box?

By chance, any suppressed shots? Did you happen to mess with positioning of the unit to see how well it picks up in different spots around the gun to see if it's very picky? I know my Bulletseeker Mach4 is ridiculously picky, especially trying to get it to pickup suppressed shots... Which is why I bought one of these today, hoping it will be better than the BSM4.
To show another person at the range how well it worked I literally shot it like it was gear on a PRS stage. I had the gun, game changer bag and Garmin in hand. Clock started and I put everything on the table and had the first shot off and recorded in 15 seconds. It’s not sensitive on where you put it. This was also with a 17 HMR. :)

Last edited:
Also, doesn’t matter if it is suppressed or not, the Garmin is deaf. It is trigger by a bullet/projectile going into it the radar area.

Reactions: flyer1a
Also, doesn’t matter if it is suppressed or not, the Garmin is deaf. It is trigger by a bullet/projectile going into it the radar area.
Yeah, the Bulletseeker is supposed to be, too... But it's a picky MF'er with suppressed shots. You have to have it EXACTLY in the right spot for it to pickup, and that spot is about 2" from the suppressor, sitting about even with the end of the suppressor, and angled just slightly inward, so the bullet passes through the beam... It's irritating as hell. I think it has a very narrow beam, and that's why it's a pain in the ass sometimes.

Also, I don't shoot PRS, so I have no idea what you're referring to as far as "setup like a PRS stage". Can you give anymore description, or pictures of how it was setup? How far away the unit was, as far as left/right and front/back form the end of the gun?

Yeah, the Bulletseeker is supposed to be, too... But it's a picky MF'er with suppressed shots. I think it has a very Larry beam, and that's why it's a pain in the ass sometimes.

Also, I don't shoot PRS, so I have no idea what you're referring to as far as "setup like a PRS stage". Can you give anymore description, or pictures of how it was setup?
I just had everything in hand before shooting with the Garmin for this. So my gun, shooting bag and Garmin were in hand and not out on the table until the time started. At time start I just put everything on the table, started the session on the Garmin and shot.

Still shows available for purchase and shipped on mine... Just went there now, and took a screenshot...

Mine shows it's already shipped-out, and on its way, and should arrive on Monday. 👍🏼

View attachment 8252954
I saw the same thing. Put it in my cart and tried to pay for it. THAT'S when you get the notification that it isn't available online.

I saw the same thing. Put it in my cart and tried to pay for it. THAT'S when you get the notification that it isn't available online.
They're probably trying to save a few for local folks to be able to walk in and buy. Which makes sense. Lots of businesses do that, that have a big storefront, as well as online sales.

Reactions: vh20
If I am not mistaken the 1042 foam for the 1040 is pluck foam.
After looking at the 1040 sizes compared to the 1010 (pictured above) the 1040 with the 1042 foam might be the ticket. Anyone have a length measurement on the tripod? And a collapsed thickness from top to bottom if laid sideways on a tabletop to make sure the box would close? Trying to figure out my direction on cases for it. The 1040/1042 combo would be ideal for stuffing into a range bag, especially because of the compact size.

They're probably trying to save a few for local folks to be able to walk in and buy. Which makes sense. Lots of businesses do that, that have a big storefront, as well as online sales.
Yeah, but they should show out-of-stock online when they get to that point.

Scheels pickup today for me (plus a preorder but whatever, worth it so far). This thing is a goddamn work of art. Super excited about testing reloads at my 8 minute away indoor range vs setting up a bunch of bullshit 2hrs away on lease. Already sold 1 chrono yesterday, and dumping another ASAP.

Hats off to the designer, the whole package is just satisfyingly designed. The interface, the color, the texturing and tripod. Simple and functional and tiny. Easy to keep in range bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarshallDodge
After looking at the 1040 sizes compared to the 1010 (pictured above) the 1040 with the 1042 foam might be the ticket. Anyone have a length measurement on the tripod? And a collapsed thickness from top to bottom if laid sideways on a tabletop to make sure the box would close? Trying to figure out my direction on cases for it. The 1040/1042 combo would be ideal for stuffing into a range bag, especially because of the compact size.

I'm just going to wait to order a case after I have measurements. I should have mine tomorrow. I need to fit the arca mount as well.

Reactions: dscl and FuhQ
I'm just going to wait to order a case after I have measurements. I should have mine tomorrow. I need to fit the arca mount as well.
Be sure to update the thread with the info, and tag me so I'll see it. Once I know the 1040/1042 combo will work, then I'll be ordering my case and foam.

After looking at them online and comparing, the 1120 is the next best option, but it's noticeably bigger in size.

They're just out of stock online now. Several of us ordered from Scheels this morning and already have tracking numbers in transit.
Yup... Mine was ordered at 9:15, had tracking email by 10:07am... It's been picked up, and on it's way, and will be here Monday.

This is a 1050, no foam tight at each end but some 1/8th thin sticky foam would work on the ends And then normal shaped cutout for bottom/top and sidesView attachment 8253061View attachment 8253062
Got any specs for the collapsed tripod itself? Length? Width?

Trying to get some measurements to see what will fit to order so the case will come in next week as well, before the next range session.

Damn this thing is tiny. Synced easy, menu is easy to navigate, little baby tripod is really nice…

Assuming it works (I’ve had great luck with anything Garmin for decades) my life just got a lot easier.
Does it come with the little tripod included or do you buy that separately?

This thing really flew under the radar (pun intended), almost seems like it makes the LabRadar look like a cold war relic. Prediction: in a few weeks the ranges around the country will be filled with little tan squares sitting next to rifles. Heck, they even got the color right, someone at Garmin has been paying attention 👍

Just a hair over 6 1/4” I get, maybe 6.3” or so with tripod attached and closed. I picked up a couple of Eva zippered foam cases off Amazon for hard drives that are are around internal 6.9 x1.6x3 ish and with some sticky foam, kaizen and kydex and should be easy to make something up that is as small as possible with good protection.

Based on pictures, it seems the Garmin might fit inside the battery compartment of the Labradar.

Forget getting a little Pelican case, you could flex on the poors by using your old Labradar as a carrying case for your new Garmin. I know that's important to some people.

View attachment 8252954
That's what it shows. But when I added it to my cart and tried to check out, it says not available online.

EDIT: 43,576 people beat me to it lol

Last edited:
Oh shit yes.

Fuck the labradar and the other two $1k+ homebrews. I'll still keep my Magnetospeed because it's ol' reliable, but garmin jumping in and spanking all these overpriced glitch piece of trash is spectacular.

And it comes with a tripod? Standby BST, it's coming.

Same, I’ll keep the Magneto just in case (for now).

The LabRadar was so frustrating for me I gave it to a buddy yesterday before I left to go pick up the Garmin.

Ordered from Scheels yesterday morning. Says it’s out for delivery. One of my favorite stores…

Don't know if it has been mentioned in this thread but the internal battery is not replaceable if and when it goes tango uniform. According to Jordan in a live chat the only option is to buy another unit.