• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph

Snagged one. Thank you!

Even better than if I could find it in Cabelas or Bass Pro with their 15% off since they would have collected sales tax.

Reactions: Radar20
Thanks to Islas82 for the info on the case.
I think it works great.
Update:
Case: Seahorse 56 with foam

Attachments

• IMG_20231124_132441433~2.jpg
    IMG_20231124_132441433~2.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20231124_132512670~2.jpg
    IMG_20231124_132512670~2.jpg
    734.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Reactions: Islas82 and BurtG
Get here and of course the snow is slowing down. Got about 15 good shots while it was snowing pretty good and no issues. Good to know for me as I was unsure if there would be any effect on its capabilities. Hope this helps anybody that may have been wondering. I love this thing.

I've read about Amazon tribes who believe that being photographed takes a part of their soul. That's what paying full retail is for me. I need to know in my heart that I paid less than the guy who walks in off the street.

But this Garmin Xero is testing my resolve...

It’s probably too early to know, but any feedback on the effect of recoil on the health of the Xero? Just wondering if the recoil will shake loose electronics or something over time.

I skimmed quite a bit of this thread but didn’t see anything, but please send me in the right direction if this has already been discussed.

It’s probably too early to know, but any feedback on the effect of recoil on the health of the Xero? Just wondering if the recoil will shake loose electronics or something over time.

I skimmed quite a bit of this thread but didn’t see anything, but please send me in the right direction if this has already been discussed.
419 had their unit on their rails for an extended period of time and had no issues.

I had a a couple of missed shots shooting a large frame AR today. I'm using a 134mm nodal slide. It only happened when I used a real light hold. When I gave the rifle a lot of shoulder and a firm grip there were no misreads. I think it disables the radar when the gun starts to move with free recoil. When mounted on the rifle of course. Not sure if having it so close to the rifle makes it more susceptible or if it's just the movement.

That sounds great to me. Let us know about the screen darkness thing and post em in the px. I'd love to have some if they don't darken the screen. That's the only improvement I'd like for this awesome unit. The screen or backlight could stand to be a little brighter.
So my wife got the new material yesterday and cut me a new protector. I have to say it fit well and didn't change the screen brightness. I also realize that my screen protector installing skills really suck... I could never seem to get all the bubbles out.. but it makes it easier to see in the picture.
First picture is without
Second is with... If you can't tell from all the bubbles.
Third peeling off so you can see how thick it is.

Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks
Ray

Attachments

• IMG_20231126_115532454~2.jpg
    IMG_20231126_115532454~2.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20231126_115207435~2.jpg
    IMG_20231126_115207435~2.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20231126_114902612~2.jpg
    IMG_20231126_114902612~2.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Reactions: CSTactical
So my wife got the new material yesterday and cut me a new protector. I have to say that fit well and don't change the screen brightness. I also realize that my screen protector installing skills really suck... I could never seem to get all the bubbles out.. but it makes it easier to see in the picture.
First picture is without
Second is with... If you can't tell from all the bubbles.
Third peeling off so you can see how thick it is.

Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks
Ray
I installed one about a month ago and has held up fine. Not the prettiest but it has stayed on and done its job. The cut to fit film has a light matte finish to it and does not affect the readability of the screen. The picture is in direct sunlight.
IMG_1195.jpeg

School me on these

What do they give you over a Labradar or the MagnetoSpeed

I got to see one in action the other dad but this is an area I have no knowledge in so what we got

School me on these

What do they give you over a Labradar or the MagnetoSpeed

I got to see one in action the other dad but this is an area I have no knowledge in so what we got
Well... Then you noticed it does everything the LR does, but at about 1/10th the overall size... Plus, you don't have to have special triggers for subsonics and rimfires (it picks up both without issue) and suppressed shooting. And it transfers data directly to the app on your phone quick and easy over bluetooth. Plus, the battery lasts most of the day, and doesn't require you carrying around multiple huge battery packs like a LR does. Plus, you don't need a 30lbs. bag to carry everything around in like the tripod, batteries, cinder block-sized unit itself, etc... Plus, you don't have to buy all that extra shit to go with it to make it work. It's an all-inclusive unit. You open the tripod, set it on the bench facing downrange, turn it on, sync to your phone, and let her rip... It's stupid-simple, and it picks up EVERY shot. It just works. Which is more than I can say about my $1,100 mistake buying a Bulletseeker Mach4. I might see if Midway will take it back and give me store credit for that thing...

Well... Then you noticed it does everything the LR does, but at about 1/10th the overall size... Plus, you don't have to have special triggers for subsonics and rimfires (it picks up both without issue) and suppressed shooting. And it transfers data directly to the app on your phone quick and easy over bluetooth. Plus, the battery lasts most of the day, and doesn't require you carrying around multiple huge battery packs like a LR does. Plus, you don't need a 30lbs. bag to carry everything around in like the tripod, batteries, cinder block-sized unit itself, etc... Plus, you don't have to buy all that extra shit to go with it to make it work. It's an all-inclusive unit. You open the tripod, set it on the bench facing downrange, turn it on, sync to your phone, and let her rip... It's stupid-simple, and it picks up EVERY shot. It just works. Which is more than I can say about my $1,100 mistake buying a Bulletseeker Mach4. I might see if Midway will take it back and give me store credit for that thing...
That’s all I needed to hear

Now if they can sync it to my Garmin watch *hint hint*

Reactions: FuhQ
Got my Pelican 1060/1062 setup in the mail today. Got it all picked out and setup to hold the XERO, Gray Ops ARCA mount, cable, and tripod.

Slightly bigger than I was hoping it would be, but overall, I really like the fact I can keep all my XERO stuff together in 1 box.

View attachment 8281392View attachment 8281393View attachment 8281394
I did the same, but with the area 419 arm and RRS BTC-Pro, it fits so well its almost as if the 1060 was made for it

Attachments

• 20231128_191236.jpg
    20231128_191236.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 20231128_191246.jpg
    20231128_191246.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
Reactions: FuhQ
Get your pre-orders in now! We have another 50 shipping in and 20 available spots :)

Looks like Scheels is out again.

Anyone have any luck with Garmin direct and what the lead times have been lately?

Thanks

Looks like Scheels is out again.

Anyone have any luck with Garmin direct and what the lead times have been lately?

Thanks

Again I'd suggest getting in contact with CS Tactical.
They don't have any discount on them, but they are getting them in stock all the time and ship fast.
send a PM to @CSTactical or give him a call to verify stock and shipping and I'll bet you have yours pretty fast.

I have no experience with that vendor other than it was posted on gundeals which is usually legit from my experience. Wasn't even planning on getting one till sometime next year if the reviews stay positive till I saw that promotion.

Got an email from the vendor that their first shipment of Xero's is still on time. Likely the 8th. Pretty pumped to get this for the coupon price they had.

I recently came across a video, on YouTube featuring the Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph at the Gap Grind event. It seems to be gaining a lot of attention and interest. Ray Helms from the X Ring YouTube channel is planning to do a review on it which could provide detailed insights. There's a sense of excitement surrounding this product as people are hoping it will stand out in the market with all the different products expected at SHOT 2024. Initially there were speculations that it might have an MSRP over $1000. It has been confirmed that the price will actually be $600. A user who has been using this chronograph for weeks now attests to its quality. Even mentioned placing an order for more units and designing a rifle mount, for it which further highlights its potential as a reliable radar chronograph.

C7FE62A2-5E57-4428-8350-0BA993146C9F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc and JR1200W3
I've got a case from a Trijicon SRO I've been using to transport mine. Hard sided and free - can't really beat it...

Reactions: BurtG