• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gavin sucks anouther dick.

Federal law protects gun manufacturers and this commie POS knows it. It's a publicity stunt which the Supreme Court won't take kindly to.
This is true, but that doesn’t mean shit to the 9th. It’ll still tie up companies with litigation and waste time and funds.

Give that logic:
Automakers are liable for accidents
Distillers and breweries liable for alcoholism and related deaths
Food packers are liable for obesity, diabetes and other issues, related to overeating
etc., etc., etc.

They’ve been talking about for a while

Give that logic:
Food packers are liable for obesity, diabetes and other issues, related to overeating
etc., etc., etc.
Dixie plates made me fat they hold my food

• Haha
Reactions: BLEE
Give that logic:
etc., etc., etc.
Most important girlie mags so I can sue for the calluses that never went away.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and BLEE
Pretty obvious answer.....stop supplying the CA state GOV any weapons when they need new ones. See how long this lasts till the CHP need new Glocks. LMAO

Reactions: 10ring'r
Need the ability to sue baby manufacturers too.

What they need to do is just not play ball. What I mean by that is just don’t respond to any lawsuits filed on them. They should take the paperwork or however they get served and literally throw it in the fucking shredder and pretend they never got it.

I was behind this lady one time at a red light and I was looking at this street performer I didn’t realize I had eased my foot off the brakes a little and I rolled (idle speed) into the car in front of me. I felt a slight bump looked up and my front bumper was touching the rear bumper of the car in front of me. Put a little scuff mark on the bumper of the other car…..Well two years later I get served with papers from the court. The driver is suing me for medical bills and other bull shit. You know what I did….absolutely nothing….I didn’t respond did not show up to court nothing. Well about six months go by I get a letter in the mail saying in my absence a judgment has been found against me and I have I think it was 90 days to pay. I took that letter through it in the shredder never responded to it. About another six months go by and I get a letter from the sheriffs department saying they were going to seize my assets and property If I do not make good on this judgment against me. I took that letter through it in the shredder….. That was 10 years ago and I’m still waiting for the sheriffs department to show up….lol
I just absolutely refused to play even one second of ball with that bullshit lawsuit.

Gun company’s should do the same!

• Haha
Reactions: ...

California lawmakers unveil plan to hold gun makers liable for ...

https://newstral.com › article › california-lawmakers-un...

3 hours ago — The bill would hand the state, local governments, survivors and victims' families the power to pursue legal action against gun manufacturers ...
Ok.

So you know that dumb 'this is known in CA to cause cancer' bullshit on everything?

Well by this school of thinking, CA apparently 'knows' it causes cancer yet still allows it to be sold. Since they basically ban literally everything, but not things that 'cause cancer' they are therefore allowing cancer to be caused.

Sue them.