• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gearhog Deals starting Tomorrow

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    <span style="text-decoration: underline">To SH Members: </span>

Hey Everyone,

A new sponsor on Snipers Hide called GEARHOG.com will be launching July 19th and offering 50% - 70% OFF daily deals on fishing, hunting, shooting and outdoor related products. This week’s first deal is 50% off a $25 voucher for Brownells.com. Sign up today and get even more money off the gear you buy! www.GEARHOG.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/gearhog

Re: Gearhog Deals starting Tomorrow

Just signed up!!

Now I need 5 guys to sign up using my link so I get a $5 voucher
    smile.gif

http://gearhog.com/cauyl

already signed up when I saw it pop up on FB today, to bad as I could have at least hooked up a SH member with the referral.

Flushed DNS too. Still doesn't work, but I can go anywhere else. If somebody posts the IP address, I can try that or traceroute. Brighthouse must have a problem with DNS between me and them maybe.

EDIT: Problem is with IE9, Firefox works fine.

Hi Everyone - thanks for signing up for GEARHOG.com. We're making updates to our website before we launch tomorrow so it’ll be down for a bit… but we’re doing a giveaway as soon as its live tonight!

We hope you like our first deal tomorrow!

www.gearhog.com
    www.facebook.com/gearhog

I hope this turns into a Gun friendly Groupon type site. I am sure my wallet will hate your site. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with

That was fast, I got mine and used it in like 5 minutes.
    smile.gif

I'd imagine so, but does a Brownells voucher work for Sinclairintl.com too?

Thanks

EDIT: Fine print answered my questions.

You guys have a great idea here. Keep up the good work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the shipping costs for the Gift Card?
    </div></div>

There is no shipping cost. The gift card is delivered online.

Ok, I've bought both deals so far and am now trying to pass on the deals to friends, but the referral link isn't working. Am I the only one with this problem. It won't even log me in.

Hey The Colonel - I'll be happy to help you with your referral link issue. Please email me at [email protected] with more information and a screen shot if possible.

I'm glad to hear everyone likes the deal! We hope you like the next ones to come too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Colonel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, I've bought both deals so far and am now trying to pass on the deals to friends, but the referral link isn't working. Am I the only one with this problem. It won't even log me in. </div></div>

Mine did that temporarily. It hung up when I clicked Sign In after typing my username/password. I just clicked again, did something else for 5 minutes, came back and it was good to go. Maybe just high traffic slowing it down?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GEARHOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can definitely use the Brownells voucher code on Sinclair too! </div></div>

Appreciate it. Lots of things to buy at the moment.

"...blasted my friends" "...got my friends" I thought they were your friends? Can't we all just get along?
    smile.gif

Thanks for a great deal, Gearhog and SH for sharing!

I am in and made a purchase.

Thanks Lowlight and Gearhog!

Thanks to everyone that bought the Brownells deal today!

Even though the deal sold out, Brownells wants to give GEARHOG members a chance to buy 250 more deals tomorrow.

Check back tomorrow at 12pm EST to redeem the very last 250 deals from Brownells!

Glad to hear the first day was a success. You will learn here as time goes on that if you offer a quality product/service and stand behind it 100% then the Hide will stand behind you. A lot of vendors have been able to make quantum leaps because of the support this community offers. I think the Super Sniper line is a prime example.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GEARHOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are your guesses for the deal tomorrow? </div></div>
    ....guess or a wish list?.....
    smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GEARHOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It could be both! </div></div>

where should we begin.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GEARHOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are your guesses for the deal tomorrow? </div></div>

70% off New Sig P220TB Combat would be a good start.

How do we know if the referral link worked? Sent my links to some friends but when they hit join after getting there from referral the link, my link info was gone from their signup page url.

Todays USA Ammo deal is only showing $50 credit from USA AMMO when I tried to cash it in. Should be Buy it for $50 and get $100 in credit. DO I need to wait until the deal is over?