• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gearhog Deals starting Tomorrow

Re: Gearhog Deals starting Tomorrow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Todays USA Ammo deal is only showing $50 credit from USA AMMO when I tried to cash it in. Should be Buy it for $50 and get $100 in credit. DO I need to wait until the deal is over?</div></div>

I emailed them, they are working out the coupon kinks at USAAmmo, asked that I try again later today. This happens all the time with coupon offers, the system isn't set just right and they scramble to make it work, no big deal. Just place your order tonight and I'm sure they'll have it working.

J

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better yet, is this ammo worth a shit? Never fed my rifle's any before. </div></div>

I can speak for it personally. About a year ago I had a get together and CKA brought a boat load of .308 from USA Ammo as they are a spponsor of his. He gave it to all to shoot. Shoots lights out. I run it in my AR 308 just because its easier and as cheap to buy from them. I still load for my bolt gun in .308 but from my experience the .308 ammo in 175 SMK is comparable to most peoples hand loads as far as speed. I have stopped reloading .223 ammo because I shoot the 55gr Amax from USA ammo now. My .223's like it very well. I know others who feel the same. Ask CKA about it, he knows more than I do. Its well worth the 1/2 off.

JasonK thanks for the info.

I think my post was a little late! Thanks Jasonk for clarifying the coupon issue that USA Ammo was having. Everything should be working fine within the next 30 minutes. Their customer service team is ready to help anyone who needs it!

Damn it Gearhog, I did not need to spend any more money and look what you made me do. Thanks for the great deals as I have been shooting tons of USA ammo!

Just one more reason I lover supporting vendors on the hide. No need to contact support as you are already on here with an update on the coupon issue.

Thanks for the great deals keep them coming.

Anyone else having login troubles? I login, the page reloads but nothing has changed. It worked the other day so I could buy the brownells coupon. I got a credit for signing a buddy up. Did that change something in the system? I did get email about USA ammo which is why i wanna login so bad.

They may be having problems with the login, I have not been able to login since I registered. Even though I clicked the activation link, my login does not seem to be in the system. I sent am email to the support address, so we'll see what they say.

In IE9 my login works weird in that I am able to login but the page does come back up with the big signup or login box. Once I close that box everything is fine and I am logged in

I placed my order before noticing the coupon error. Sent them an email and added a note to my order so hopefully they will rectify it.

I'm going to have to block gearhog from my email. I see them bankrupting me in less than a year!

Quick Update - The deal isn't over it's just paused... Everyone who has bought a deal will be sent a new usable coupon code. USA Ammo's system was having a difficult time recognizing all the codes. Once we have everything resolved the deal will be back up and live for others to buy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GEARHOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quick Update - The deal isn't over it's just paused... Everyone who has bought a deal will be sent a new usable coupon code. USA Ammo's system was having a difficult time recognizing all the codes. Once we have everything resolved the deal will be back up and live for others to buy. </div></div>

Thanks for the update and for staying on top of this. Even with these small hiccups that come up with new endeavors your great Customer Service is showing and I am sure you will have a very large following on this forum and others like it because of it.

We all know problems can arise but its how they are handled that makes a a customer a one time shopper or a repeat buyer.

Thanks Again

usa ammo has 50 percent off shipping right now also!

Now USA Ammo site is all jacked up too. LOL. I cant even get to my log in page. Hopefully this will be cleared up soon.

Glad its not just me...I thought maybe my bank account was in league with my computer to stop me from spending more money on gun stuff.

I almost ordered 240 rounds of 308 from USAammo.com two days ago, glad I didn't cause I got in on the deal with less than an hour to go. The site didn't recognize my code either, don't think you can use the 1/2 off shipping code with the $50 off deal though. Guess we'll see.

Not like I needed another reason to spend money but thanks GEARHOG, at least I can save on stuff I was going to get anyhow.

Just got 140rds of 175 and 50 rds of 223 60gr amax shipped for 87.00 shipped to my door.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Just got an email saying the code was fixed but still getting an error...</span>

Nevermind....got it working. BTW - Six 20rnd boxes of .308 175gr. + 50% off shipping code "moreammo" comes to $99.53 if anyone else is interested...

Their site is telling me I need to call my order in. Problem is that the voice mailbox is full.
GearHog, you have a great idea, but if the vendors you use aren't prepared to handle the extra business it could end up reflecting poorly on GearHog. Just a head's up. In business it can sometimes cost more than it's worth to double or triple sales overnight if you aren't prepared to handle the volume, or if the response is better than expected.

Everything worked great for me once I figured out to put the code in the gift certificate spot and not the promo code spot. Got a bunch of noisemaker ammo coming.

Just ordered 240 rounds of 308 175's for $129 shipped.

Without the Gearhog deal and the "MOREAMMO" 1/2 off shipping code it would have been close to $200.

I almost ordered these bullets two days ago, glad I didn't.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #990000">.54 cents per round for "FGMM clones" in once fired brass... Works for me</span></span>

On the USAAmmo deal, is that just ammo, or can I buy tannerite, for example, with it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everything worked great for me once I figured out to put the code in the gift certificate spot and not the promo code spot. Got a bunch of noisemaker ammo coming. </div></div>

I agree. I had a $5 credt to my account for a referral, and I ordered 250 45acp JHP's, it cost me a total of $55.22 shipped to my house. I dont know anywhere else where you can get 45 acp loads for .22 cents a round!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doubled</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the USAAmmo deal, is that just ammo, or can I buy tannerite, for example, with it? </div></div>

Since its a coupon it should be anything from their website. I didnt see any disclaimer for ammo only....

Same same for me. It finally worked out. 500 rounds of 55 grain Amax for $111.18 shipped after the $100 off. Awesome .22 cents a round. I'll do that again.

250-45acp
250-55gr vmax
240-308 168 gr amax

all for around 250=WIN

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">GEARHOG:</span></span>

Is there a way you can set up a system to send out text's via cell phones when a new deal comes available. Im not always on the computer, but yet still dont want to miss out on a great deal like todays. I have a couple other deal websites that have that option, and thought you might too. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who bout the USA Ammo deal and thanks for working through the coupon fiasco with us. We will be learning from this experience and we hope to make it better for everyone.

Since we're a sponsor on SnipersHide and we love this site we'll do our best to tell everyone here the deals ahead of time. Tomorrow we are lumping to smaller ones together.

The first one will be:
2 Week GPS Rental ($32.50 value) for $16.25 from Take A Hike GPS. It's for a Garmin eTrex Summit HC GPS. (limit 20)

http://www.takeahikegps.com/garmin-e...ps-rental.html

The second deal will be:
$15 for a $30 Gift Certificate at IndyGunShop.com

Every Sunday we're giving customers the opportunity to donate to a nonprofit organization that we feature and Monday we're back to deals!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

The deal for Monday June 25th is....

$12.50 for $25.00 Worth of Air Guns and Air Rifles at PyramydAir.com.com. There will only be 500 available tomorrow.

Gearhog, maybe I need to send you a PM, but is there a chance you cansend text messages to subscribers on new deals? Thanks.

We are working on getting you that! Hopefully very soon with some phone apps!

For now, I'll keep posting the new deals on SH before they happen and all deals go live at 3am EST. You're probably sleeping but I hope this helps :)

Nice touch with the non profit organizations . I just donated to Joseph's Journey .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GEARHOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are working on getting you that! Hopefully very soon with some phone apps!

For now, I'll keep posting the new deals on SH before they happen and all deals go live at 3am EST. You're probably sleeping but I hope this helps :) </div></div>

I appreciate the response and will be looking forward to the addition!!

Hey Everyone! Here's a preview for tomorrow's deal...

50% OFF COR®BON Ammunition: 4 Boxes for the price of 2. DPX45160/20-45 Auto 160gr DPX ($82.24 for $164.48 Value)

Hiders, what's the deal with the Hellfighter flashlight? I see the vendor also distributes the Counter Sniper.....updated me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hiders, what's the deal with the Hellfighter flashlight? I see the vendor also distributes the Counter Sniper.....updated me. </div></div>

Yeah, I noticed that too.
Kinda made the flashlight less attractive.

LOL...Lee

Today's GEARHOG deal has a limited supply....

$28.76 for $57.52 worth of Self Defense Ammo - 40 rounds per order of .38 Caliber Jacketed Hollowpoint Ammo!

www.gearhog.com

Ammo finally got here on Friday from the USA Ammo buy.... Time to go see how well it shoots through the Glock....