• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Generation Kill - M40

Re: Generation Kill - M40

That was a good series, definitely one of the most accurate portrayal's of the Marine Corps I've seen to date.

The M40 scene though not too sure if they could have landed both shots like that on the first try. It's doable just not with the M40's our STA guys had though. Their M40's barrels were so shot out they told me it would be pure luck to get 1 MOA out of them.

I read this book when it came out, how good is the series at following the book?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lotus sutra chant...
nam-myoho-renghe-kyo nam-myoho-renghe-kyo nam-myoho-renghe-kyo nam-myoho-renghe-kyo ...fire

NICE!

</div></div>

Hahahaha I loved that scene recognized that chant right away was impressed they included that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not many would recognize it.... props to ya Torf! </div></div>

Back at ya man. I've said it 109 times or so on occasion.

laugh.gif

I need to get back at that actually.

Gotta love Generation kill. Did you know Rudy Reyes actually plays himself in that film?

I've said it a couple of times to myself... either on the gun or other times when I just needed to cop a chill...

yup.... Reyes is a cool cat from what I hear. never met the dude.

Fruity Rudy! He really is a killer BA. Great series! Reading the book after I read "Shooter" and "Blood Makes the Grass Grow Greener"

I've got all but three episodes on TiVo, wish they'd replay the series so I could snag the missing ones to trasfer over to a tape archive.

Yeah man. Go to Circuit City and try and snag a copy that's 50 off, otherwise it's like... 60 bucks.