• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Movie Theater Generation Kill - M40

mike1128

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2008
Mississippi
Re: Generation Kill - M40

That was a good series, definitely one of the most accurate portrayal's of the Marine Corps I've seen to date.

The M40 scene though not too sure if they could have landed both shots like that on the first try. It's doable just not with the M40's our STA guys had though. Their M40's barrels were so shot out they told me it would be pure luck to get 1 MOA out of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lotus sutra chant...
nam-myoho-renghe-kyo nam-myoho-renghe-kyo nam-myoho-renghe-kyo nam-myoho-renghe-kyo ...fire

NICE!

</div></div>

Hahahaha I loved that scene recognized that chant right away was impressed they included that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not many would recognize it.... props to ya Torf! </div></div>

Back at ya man. I've said it 109 times or so on occasion.

laugh.gif

I need to get back at that actually.

Gotta love Generation kill. Did you know Rudy Reyes actually plays himself in that film?