• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Get Ready for Another Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRTacOps

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2017
We are making lots of Drag Bags at the moment give me a wish list so I can get them ready gents...
I'll start a new thread but kind of wanted to see what sizes and colors The Hide Guys wanted...

Mike R.

black multicam need to fit 28 in barrel

If I can get Black MC sure why not...

BTW, when you say it needs to fit a 28" barrel I need to know the complete OAL of the platform...

Thank you

Mike R.

Reactions: *Tavman*
Would love one in multi cam, or really any color that can fit an AXMC with a 27” barrel! OAL is 50”.

something like this

1591103208267.png
1591103264910.png

Last edited:
Im in. Would love an old school 3 color desert or kryptek highlander per our conversation for a 22in barreled rifle.

Reactions: TACC
posted separate after all the options and colors were posted

Last edited:
Thanks for the Opportunity.
I’d be in for a Small Blk One.....oh wait, poor phasing.....

love my bag from the last GB!

• Haha
Reactions: Romeo458
I’m in for an XL in multi cam.

Can someone pm me pricing on the different sizes available?

thanks,
Scott

Ranger green 50” overall rifle length. If I had my wish would be authentic Vietnam tiger stripe not the new communist twist on it.

Reactions: D_TROS
Something that would fix the new Hoplite rifles @THEIS is making?
Perhaps he can chime in with dimensions, I'll need a bag for one of those eventually.

Would a small fit a 22 trainer...if so I’m in! When is this goin down
Yes. Small bag fits OAL 43”....which should be plenty for a rimfire.

Edit: pic of 18” Vudoo/AX with small bag...with some room left. And the small will JUST tuck into Storm 3200 if needed.
3BAE5C42-3089-482E-B541-F8DB3753EA1F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Krob95
I could use a not black case for a 44" rifle.

Edit: Just measured. It's actually 44". I haven't settled on that lop 100%, but it's within a half inch.

Last edited:
Tagged...

I would be interested in a 38", would really like something in A-Tacs Ghost or A-Tacs AU-X if the Ghost isn't available. Or even standard A-Tacs AU if neither of those are available.

May also be interested in a 44" also in A-Tacs Ghost, AU-X or AU if available, depending on pricing... I'll send a PM your way to see what's up.

I've seen nothing but good reviews of your bags. I don't have any soft cases that are field worthy. Do you guys have a spec list on these? I'm looking for plain jane, minimalist gear but figure some others here may be interested in additional features if available?

Are these heavy duty and padded? Enough if it was in the bed of a truck on a dirt road or not that much protection? Seeing if I want one of these instead of my pelican as that’s kind of a pain to lug around.

Reactions: PO3JDA
@MikeRTacOps- One of the A-TACS patterns would be awesome. If not I’m in for a small multi cam. Since we are throwing out wish lists I would also like to see a small AR, SBR sized one too. A general range bag would be awesome too.

B8E419C4-FC8C-4CB7-9E5B-6EFF381B9BB7.jpeg
448C9F59-3AD0-42D7-91C8-D27BE8F19157.png

Last edited:
I would be in for one. Multi cam or pref woodland that fits 48in.

Edited as requested. Definitely in for a long woodland.

Last edited:
Tag, would be interested in a large Black Multicam, or standard black
Same

52”-53”internal length to keep can on 26” barrel. Also robust backback straps and an reinforced connection of those straps to the bag.

Many drag bags have nice backpack straps but where they all fall short is the thin single strap that connects them to the bag.

Mine are wearing down and looking weak on 2 different bags. Scared to use them as a backpack now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
SHORT bag for an 18" Vudoo in a Manners is a winner for me! Black Multicam sounds cool.

Last edited:
Gents, reading through the last group buy should answer some questions regarding sizing.

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Status
Not open for further replies.