• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Getting a foundation stock

codym

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2018
New Mexico
I’ve always wanted to try a genesis 2 for my tl3 sa and a revelation on a long action tl3 dark distressed but have never seen either in stock anywhere in either inlet. Is the only option ordering through foundation and waiting the 4-5 months? Just seeing if anyone has a secret squirrel place that may have some in stock.

Reactions: Cody S
I think Altus carries Foundation stocks but I don't know if they're ever really in stock. Just so you know I ordered a Centurion from Foundation in March, was quoted 4-5 months, and it was ready in 6 weeks.

Reactions: MattK1 and codym
That is good to know. I’ve watched Altus since the g2 came out and never could catch a tl3 inlet in stock, highly doubt I will find a LA revelation but if anyone knows the people on this forum will

I always just order through Foundation. Buddies and I have bought 10+ sticks from them and they always come in much sooner then quoted.

I do not like bag hooks so doesn’t leave me much of an option to find one in stock.

Reactions: codym