• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Getting more and more out of control

You don't know that. 😆

But, if I weren't, it also says, "person aiding". It doesn't specify what that person needs to be aiding. Kyle Rittenhouse was aiding local business owners.

Well being that you posted an RCW under use of force laws specifically for peace officers kinda gave it away lol. Aiding would be if a cop said "hey you, come over here and help me". Example: officer is by themselves fighting with a suspect and officer tells you to use force to assist in affecting an arrest. Being a vigilante is not a person aiding. If you can defend that in court, my hat is off to you and take a career in being a lawyer right away lol.

Is that your opinion, an assumption, or do you know of some caselaw to support that?

I'm not sure how defending yourself, your business, home or the lives of others makes you a vigilante?

I'm not suggesting that anyone arm up and go put down a riot. But there are plenty of legal defenses should one find themselves in Kyle Rittenhouse's shoes.

Absent any case law, or other statute stating that "aiding", in this statute means ONLY under the direction of a peace officer, I guess I'll assume nothing and go with plain English meaning of the word.

Last edited:
Is that your opinion, an assumption, or do you know of some caselaw to support that?

I'm not sure how defending yourself, your business, home or the lives of others makes you a vigilante?

I'm not suggesting that anyone arm up and go put down a riot. But there are plenty of legal defenses should one find themselves in Kyle Rittenhouse's shoes.

Absent any case law, or other statute stating that "aiding", in this statute means ONLY under the direction of a peace officer, I guess I'll assume nothing and go with plain English meaning of the word.
The wording of the sentence means as he explained, "aiding a police officer or other legally qualified person listed in the statute.

You can not go to counter protest a riot carrying an AR15, shoot someone, then claim innocence. No more than you can start a fight, then shoot the other guy and claim self defense. Kyle will be found guilty of at least 3 crimes even though he will be found not guilty of murder.

Colorado prohibited loaded rifles and shotguns in a vehicle thus folks run pistol braces...

Incorrect. See 18-12-105.6. Limitation on local ordinances regarding firearms in private vehicles

"
(2) (a) Based on the findings specified in subsection (1) of this section, the general assembly concludes that the carrying of weapons in private automobiles or other private means of conveyance for hunting or for lawful protection of a person's or another's person or property while traveling into, through, or within, a municipal, county, or city and county jurisdiction, regardless of the number of times the person stops in a jurisdiction, is a matter of statewide concern and is not an offense.
(b) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no municipality, county, or city and county shall have the authority to enact or enforce any ordinance or resolution that would restrict a person's ability to travel with a weapon in a private automobile or other private means of conveyance for hunting or for lawful protection of a person's or another's person or property while traveling into, through, or within, a municipal, county, or city and county jurisdiction, regardless of the number of times the person stops in a jurisdiction."

• Love
Reactions: E-Tool
Yup, you need to do that. Maybe I have hung around too may cowboys, or not enough???, but as a young man, I was taught bad trouble comes into everyone's life, including life threatening situations always will occur (e.g. you f**king someone else's woman, or someone else f**king yours), and I was told a rule that I have not forgotten.:

"If you don't expect trouble, take you a pistol. If you do expect trouble, then you take a rifle."

I have done that, and on those rare occasions, it's proven to have been real good advice.

Words to live by boys and girls.
Great advice ! + Anything worth doing is worth Over-doing. Not expecting trouble, take 2 pistols. Expecting trouble take 2 pistols and a rifle and never forget your pocket knife, and extra magazines.

Reactions: navynambu
Anyone with the skills to install a wood chipper in front of the car? I think there is demand for this.
I can install a wood chipper or a giant meat grinder on your bumper. My Dad is a TV repairman, dude, he has an awesome set of tools.

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
ar pistol on order
A Ruger Charger 9mm Pistol with an Arm Brace is an excelent weapon. Works with Ruger Mags and Glock Mags. 1/2 x 28 threaded Barrel for Suppressors Screenshot_20200902-133100_Messages.jpg

Reactions: OldSalty2
Anyone else remember when carjackings were getting out of control in Florida. Thugs were staking out car rental lots and following tourists around until they got an opportunity to carjack them.

Then Florida passes 776.013, which legalized the use of deadly force to defend an occupied vehicle.

For about a year there was a sudden increase in the number of shitheads killed while trying to carjack someone, then the problem evaporated.

Maybe we need a federal statute that prohibits states from prosecuting anyone who shoots a looter.
We need a federal statute that mandates all states, cities and municipalities have to allow constitutional open and concealed carry. No permits, no fees, or extra taxes, and yes no charges brought against self defense actions.

It's illegal in many states to carry a loaded rifle in a motor vehicle.

I'm pretty sure it is in Ohio
Its highly illegal to carry any gun in a car that is not in a locked case, separate from ammo in also a locked case, away from reach (IE trunk). In wonderful constitution crushing commifornia.

I’m telling you guys. All patriots or conservatives, whatever you want to call normal people that love their country, need to just move to and completely take over a few states and run them how we want. That’s what is going to have to happen.

Reactions: 10ring'r

I live in Kansas and anyone that can legally own a firearm can CC. I know every state is different though.

Tennessee allows for open carry of loaded rifles in a vehicle under their Castle Doctrine law. However a carry permit does not cover long guns. Therefore, the arm brace equipped "handgun" makes a better truck gun, as you can throw it in a backpack or briefcase when you leave your vehicle. Many states are similar.

Tennessee allows for open carry of loaded rifles in a vehicle under their Castle Doctrine law. However a carry permit does not cover long guns. Therefore, the arm brace equipped "handgun" makes a better truck gun, as you can throw it in a backpack or briefcase when you leave your vehicle. Many states are similar.

And in Texas it's basically the exact opposite. (Carrying a pistol in the car is fine, but you need a license to walk around with it, whereas you could walk around with a rifle concealed or not).

We need to kick it all away, and say all free men shall always be armed without any government having a say in it whatsoever.

I'm in KS too and the "Kansas personal and family protection act" refers to concealed "firearms" thru the entire FAQ until you get to the end where they specifically say "certain locations in Kansas may only allow the carrying of concealed handguns-ie, the state capital building."

I ran out of gas on the way home from deer hunting outside of Lawrence, a nice state trooper stopped to give me a ride to get gas. When we got back to my car I had to get the stupid ford funnel out of the trunk, I told him there were a few guns in the hatch not in cases, he said OK, I put gas in the car and thanked him.

So out of curiosity....how about a Firetruck? Modified as needed to protect the crew. Start up the water cannon and slowly drive towards the line of protesters. Sort of a NV way of breaking up the line. Not many folks can stand up to that type of water pressure. Volunteers to crew??

So out of curiosity....how about a Firetruck? Modified as needed to protect the crew. Start up the water cannon and slowly drive towards the line of protesters. Sort of a NV way of breaking up the line. Not many folks can stand up to that type of water pressure. Volunteers to crew??

I was in Yemen back in 2012 when several US embassies were getting attacked. After the gates were ripped off, the flag torn down, and the entire vehicle fleet was engulfed in flames, they requested a team from our unit to come secure the compound. As we were pushing through the crowd in our uparmored convoy, I witnessed the sweetest thing I had ever seen... a local national that was "protesting" get hit square in the chest by a water cannon truck the local army was operating. I swear to god it knocked him 6 feet back into a wall where he immediately collapsed. Yes it works and yes I would take part in that any day.

I feel like this is a stupid question but I'll ask anyone since these laws saying it's illegal to carry a loaded rifle in your car/truck are stupid...

...but what does "loaded" mean - does that mean magazine in rifle is okay as long as there is not one in the chamber, or can't have loaded magazine in?

What about loaded magazine next to your rifle? I get that some states have laws saying rifle must be inaccessible and ammo also locked away but it sounds like other states do not have this stipulation

I feel like this is a stupid question but I'll ask anyone since these laws saying it's illegal to carry a loaded rifle in your car/truck are stupid...

...but what does "loaded" mean - does that mean magazine in rifle is okay as long as there is not one in the chamber, or can't have loaded magazine in?

What about loaded magazine next to your rifle? I get that some states have laws saying rifle must be inaccessible and ammo also locked away but it sounds like other states do not have this stipulation

It may vary from state to state, but in many states (including Texas), the definition of loaded, when applied to a magazine fed semi-auto gun, is if the magazine is installed in the gun and there are bullets in the magazine it is "loaded" regardless of if there is a round chambered. If the magazine is out of the gun and nothing is chambered, it is unloaded regardless of if the magazine is right beside it.

Very illegal in Ohio...🤬 and... ammo cannot be “accessible” as defined by whatever freakin’ judge you might happen to find yourself in front of.

Better to ask now!
Here in Washington state, the prohibiting code is under the Fish and Wildlife section of the RCW. Because they’re cunts, it’s enforced statewide, not just while hunting. ‘Loaded’ includes any magazine inserted in the weapon, empty or not.

Reactions: johnnycat

Not a stupid question at all, it's very complicated.

Lawyers make a living arguing what the laws say. Some laws are written very specifically, other laws are often unclear and open to interpretation or argument. Most cops aren't lawyers and are sometimes very ignorant or misinformed of the laws. Your best bet for accurate details of the particular law in question is to find the actual printed "Act" and read the verbiage for yourself. If you ask 5 cops or 5 lawyers the same questions you asked in your post you may very well get conflicting answers. For most laws in question you can do a google search and find the actual printed verbiage of the "Act"

Here is an example I did a search of Colorado Law https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/csp/colorado-gun-laws/

Title 33: In accordance with Colorado wildlife laws, including C.R.S. 33-6-125, you may carry a weapon in your vehicle. However it is unlawful for any person, except a person authorized by law or by the division, to possess or have under his control any firearm, other than a pistol or revolver, in or on any motor vehicle unless the chamber of such firearm is unloaded.

This law says you can't have a round in the chamber of the rifle or shotgun but says nothing about the magazine having to be empty. However, I know for sure from hunting that the Game Warden will give you a citation for breaking the law if the Magazine has rounds in it even if the chamber is empty. So, long story short..If the law for where you are at says no loaded rifle, have both the chamber and the magazine empty. If a loaded magazine is readily available ( in the case with the rifle) (or Rifle in your right hand and loaded magazine in your left hand) the Cop could very well "consider in his opinion" that to be a loaded rifle.

Anytime you become a "player" in our "Industrial Incarceration Complex" you are a loser. Even if you eventually win your case, you have lost. Time, Money, Life. If you wind up pulled over because of your MAGA and NRA bumper stickers and dealing with an angry, man hating, gun hating, America hating, pervert lesbian, democrat in a cop uniform it gets real ugly real fast. Your disassembled rifle with a cable lock thru the chamber she might now "consider" in her opinion to be a loaded rifle because she found a loose round in your pocket. Ain't this fun !

Last edited:
To me, an AR pistol would be useless in a vehicle where you might have react quickly. I'll rely on my 1911 and an extra mag, just in case.
I n Texas, the dirtbag only has to reach inside your vehicle, and that is an attack that justifies using deadly force.
BTW, if you do not have shooters insurance, it's an investment well worth looking into. Mine is only $137 a year.