• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ghillie suits new company - Advice needed

Look, dude…you came here seeking opinions and suggestions. In almost every instance where such opinions and suggestions were offered, you reply with some defensive BS that basically says you and your stuff are wonderful as is.

I offered my opinion that the fella in those two threads has a good eye for color and texture and I still believe that. Never said you had to copy him, just that it was an example of other similar work and you might learn something from reviewing them. But your defensive attitude seems to preclude you ever learning a fucking thing.

I never said a word about your products but this is the second defensive reply you have made to me.

So this one’s for you, sonny boy

View attachment 8229005
I guess I made your day... I'm gonna leave the site !

I guess I made your day... I'm gonna leave the site !
LOL

1694965881710.png

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
He went back and edited most of his posts to say, “Thanks to everyone.”

I think he might have just wanted praise and also to semi-promote his product. We are under the “New Product Announcements” forum, I guess.

Not being a ghille suit connoisseur, I couldn’t judge his stuff. Can’t imagine there’s a huge market for the this type of camo…turkey hunters, bow hunters, crow assassins, airsofters/paintballers???

Just noticed @Baron23 quoted one of the OPs posts and lo and behold, the OPs website was revealed. Some spendy stuff!

I think he might have just wanted praise and also to semi-promote his product.
No problem in promoting a new product...that's what this sub-forum is for.

But I think his real purpose was to get people to agree with him about how fucking wonderful and perfect he and his products already are despite him saying he was soliciting feedback and suggestions.

1694969045875.png

Reactions: carbonbased
Yeah, and I'm not trying to hack on the guy, but he came here asking for suggestions, and then kinda kicked dirt in the eye of basically every suggestion.

He said he isn't selling any, but any suggestions for change were dismissed pretty quickly. I wish him well, but it seems like he wasn't actually looking for advice, he was looking for buyers. Nice enough guy either way. I really don't know who is buying ghillie suits anyways. I can't imagine a scenario where I would ever wear one again, and I hunt coyotes year round.

Wannabe backyard snipers like this guy....remember him posting this pic and asking what was missing from his kit! haha
View attachment 8229364
Where is that thread? lol want to re-read it.

That Tactical Concealment hood/shoulder camo that I had brought up previously, aka “neck flair”, it was bugging me as it reminded me of something.

Found it.
2E788B74-4295-45A6-917E-4173A12C891F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Anytime I see someone with a leg drop holster, I know they don't know what they are doing. Unless you're in a swat team, lined up to clear a house, they make no sense and are miserable to wear. We all tried them, and they suck..

Ugh, just noticed the OP has “save to Pinterest” tags on his ghille suit images on his for sale site. 🤦‍♂️

Wannabe backyard snipers like this guy....remember him posting this pic and asking what was missing from his kit! haha
View attachment 8229364
Found it