• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Girls We’re Friendzoning All The Good Guys"

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
One of my buddies linked me this crap and had a laugh about his last girlfriend. He got kicked to the curb, she liked "bad boys" so she said. I thought it was pathetic for an over 50 hoochie but what the hell. Him and his $150K a year gig, boat, cars, bikes and lake cabin were not enough for her.

We have all dated/humped or cross paths with these women. Expects or demands to be treated like a queen and loves to be treated like garbage. Nothing gets her wetter than a guy using her car to go screw his old girlfriend. Nothing makes her puddle quite like a guy who steals money from her purse to go drinking or drugging with his buddies while she works like a slave.

excerpt from the article edited by someone other than me:

“He’s not my type,” I said trying to justify my previous actions.

“Why because he treats you well,” my friend said completely calling me out on my bullshit.

But the truth was if I said I’m not attracted to him, he made it too easy and as much as the idea floated in my head considering it, I wasn’t interested.

I wanted to be. I would have loved to say I left that date and went right home instead of right to the nearest fuckboys house who I had been seeing more off than on.

And the only difference between these two guys was one kept me completely on my toes, one kept me guessing, one kept me playing this game I swore I hated. And I was more physically attracted to him than anyone I had ever met.

The other answered every text quickly, paid for everything, opened my door and told me exactly how he felt and on many occasions dropped whatever he was doing if I asked.

I cried that entire drive home. I cried because I knew what I deserved and I knew I was choosing the opposite. But the heart wants what it wants. And that was the problem.

We claim we want a good and decent guy but when we meet him, we look for every reason we don’t want to give him a chance. Maybe it’s his appearance. Maybe it’s his demeanor. Maybe he’s exactly everything we want and need. But we dabble with the idea, liking them one day, then ignoring them the next. Blowing up their social media one day then doing the casual fade out.

We like the attention but we don’t like it enough to reciprocate it. So we text them every few weeks just to boost our own confidence that they’ll answer and they do like us still."

I'll relay a couple of my favorites from my personal archives just to get the ball rolling. I experimented with a couple of women in my younger single life. The worse you treated them the more they loved it. I had to admit I found it odd that they enjoyed it so much. One was an evil woman lawyer who had divorced her husband but let him live in a travel trailer in the driveway and do the house work. It was hard to find an indignity she did not enjoy and i tried quite a few.

Dated an elementary school teacher who looked like Naomi Watts; She looked and sounded normal for a little while. It took about two months for the WTF to come out, thank the guys at Trojan for saving me from whatever dickrot she carried. The guy she loved most was a restaurant manager/embezzler who was regularly caught stealing and fired, he was a drug user who's ex-wife had ran off with his meth dealer. He got out of jail just after Christmas and she got caught emailing him lewd letters on my frigging computer. Literally got pissed at me more reading them, insisted I "was spying". At one drunken point, she admitted she had the hots for a student since he was in her first grade class and when that kid turned 18 she was going to bone him. Literally, insisted I ask her to marry at about two months of casual dating, demanded a 2-3 carat diamond and platinum ring. I pointed out her credit score was so low she had to have a co-signer for a Happy Meal. She hit the curb with a thump that evening. Showed up a few months later, pregnant with the druggie guy's baby and married to a different guy.

Had a "female friend" who friend zoned me in the 1990's. Kept hanging around because she lived two blocks away. She deserved better, she deserved more and according to her, she deserved to be treated like a queen. She boned a pharmacist who had worked with her and transferred. The guy had always wanted to bang those 5'1" guts into a slurry and now that he worked elsewhere she was on the menu. The guy pounded her like a bass drum for a couple of weeks, she was planning the wedding then poof!!!, he told her he just wanted to hammer that ass and it was not gonna happen. She was heart broken, still bought him meals for weeks and let him dick whip her in the parking lot for lunch. He called, she dropped her panties and headed over. One day he stops calling.....................................he moved to Denver with his new girlfriend. She had to see a shrink and laid on the couch crying and taking Zanax for a month.

Same friend zoned woman years later. Wouldn't date a guy, "because he was just too nice, he just doesn't get me going". But happily dated a guy who worked for a different utility than mine. Guy was a beer guzzling mutt who smoked two packs a day. A typical date consisted of him picking her up, driving her to his place to clean and cook for the evening while he drank and watched sports on TV. He then borrowed money for more beer and left for two hours, came home and threw a hump in her. After three years he bought her 9 beers from a half rack and a weed pipe for her birthday, sadly she didn't smoke weed. So she cried and he left and said, "call me when you ain't mad no more." She "broke up with him", only allowing him to occasionally booty call her for another three years until she found his long lost twin brother and did it again.

I got married about 10 years ago after 20 years of being single. I never looked back and do not miss the single life. Once single women hit 35 and buy a cat they are all but done. There is a reason they are single. Most of them are emotional train wrecks with daddy issues or some other problem created when they spent five years living with the guy they met while writing federal inmates or whatever horrible story from their past they are hiding, lol. I bet if you go on whatever skank dating site replaced Match.com you can find 90% of the same women there were out there 12 years ago when I left the single life.

One of my buddies linked me this crap and had a laugh about his last girlfriend. He got kicked to the curb, she liked "bad boys" so she said. I thought it was pathetic for an over 50 hoochie but what the hell. Him and his $150K a year gig, boat, cars, bikes and lake cabin were not enough for her.

We have all dated/humped or cross paths with these women. Expects or demands to be treated like a queen and loves to be treated like garbage. Nothing gets her wetter than a guy using her car to go screw his old girlfriend. Nothing makes her puddle quite like a guy who steals money from her purse to go drinking or drugging with his buddies while she works like a slave.

excerpt from the article edited by someone other than me:

“He’s not my type,” I said trying to justify my previous actions.

“Why because he treats you well,” my friend said completely calling me out on my bullshit.

But the truth was if I said I’m not attracted to him, he made it too easy and as much as the idea floated in my head considering it, I wasn’t interested.

I wanted to be. I would have loved to say I left that date and went right home instead of right to the nearest fuckboys house who I had been seeing more off than on.

And the only difference between these two guys was one kept me completely on my toes, one kept me guessing, one kept me playing this game I swore I hated. And I was more physically attracted to him than anyone I had ever met.

The other answered every text quickly, paid for everything, opened my door and told me exactly how he felt and on many occasions dropped whatever he was doing if I asked.

I cried that entire drive home. I cried because I knew what I deserved and I knew I was choosing the opposite. But the heart wants what it wants. And that was the problem.

We claim we want a good and decent guy but when we meet him, we look for every reason we don’t want to give him a chance. Maybe it’s his appearance. Maybe it’s his demeanor. Maybe he’s exactly everything we want and need. But we dabble with the idea, liking them one day, then ignoring them the next. Blowing up their social media one day then doing the casual fade out.

We like the attention but we don’t like it enough to reciprocate it. So we text them every few weeks just to boost our own confidence that they’ll answer and they do like us still."

I'll relay a couple of my favorites from my personal archives just to get the ball rolling. I experimented with a couple of women in my younger single life. The worse you treated them the more they loved it. I had to admit I found it odd that they enjoyed it so much. One was an evil woman lawyer who had divorced her husband but let him live in a travel trailer in the driveway and do the house work. It was hard to find an indignity she did not enjoy and i tried quite a few.

Dated an elementary school teacher who looked like Naomi Watts; She looked and sounded normal for a little while. It took about two months for the WTF to come out, thank the guys at Trojan for saving me from whatever dickrot she carried. The guy she loved most was a restaurant manager/embezzler who was regularly caught stealing and fired, he was a drug user who's ex-wife had ran off with his meth dealer. He got out of jail just after Christmas and she got caught emailing him lewd letters on my frigging computer. Literally got pissed at me more reading them, insisted I "was spying". At one drunken point, she admitted she had the hots for a student since he was in her first grade class and when that kid turned 18 she was going to bone him. Literally, insisted I ask her to marry at about two months of casual dating, demanded a 2-3 carat diamond and platinum ring. I pointed out her credit score was so low she had to have a co-signer for a Happy Meal. She hit the curb with a thump that evening. Showed up a few months later, pregnant with the druggie guy's baby and married to a different guy.

Had a "female friend" who friend zoned me in the 1990's. Kept hanging around because she lived two blocks away. She deserved better, she deserved more and according to her, she deserved to be treated like a queen. She boned a pharmacist who had worked with her and transferred. The guy had always wanted to bang those 5'1" guts into a slurry and now that he worked elsewhere she was on the menu. The guy pounded her like a bass drum for a couple of weeks, she was planning the wedding then poof!!!, he told her he just wanted to hammer that ass and it was not gonna happen. She was heart broken, still bought him meals for weeks and let him dick whip her in the parking lot for lunch. He called, she dropped her panties and headed over. One day he stops calling.....................................he moved to Denver with his new girlfriend. She had to see a shrink and laid on the couch crying and taking Zanax for a month.

Same friend zoned woman years later. Wouldn't date a guy, "because he was just too nice, he just doesn't get me going". But happily dated a guy who worked for a different utility than mine. Guy was a beer guzzling mutt who smoked two packs a day. A typical date consisted of him picking her up, driving her to his place to clean and cook for the evening while he drank and watched sports on TV. He then borrowed money for more beer and left for two hours, came home and threw a hump in her. After three years he bought her 9 beers from a half rack and a weed pipe for her birthday, sadly she didn't smoke weed. So she cried and he left and said, "call me when you ain't mad no more." She "broke up with him", only allowing him to occasionally booty call her for another three years until she found his long lost twin brother and did it again.

I got married about 10 years ago after 20 years of being single. I never looked back and do not miss the single life. Once single women hit 35 and buy a cat they are all but done. There is a reason they are single. Most of them are emotional train wrecks with daddy issues or some other problem created when they spent five years living with the guy they met while writing federal inmates or whatever horrible story from their past they are hiding, lol. I bet if you go on whatever skank dating site replaced Match.com you can find 90% of the same women there were out there 12 years ago when I left the single life.
The only question I would ask was why was your friend dating an OVER 50 hoochie? Go younger, at least the chassis has fewer miles on it.

Truth for many, not all. You shouldn't expect to marry the first girl you date. You can't allow yourself to be desperate. If your friend had been watching for signs of trouble he could have dumped this one much sooner.

When some slut is clogging your love socket you can't find a worthwhile woman.

Reactions: Jgunner
He is in his late 50's and she seemed to work for whatever reason. I'm not his mother so I do not care who he brings to the BBQ. I'm pretty sure he is not planning on marrying anyone "on first date".

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308
Lester diamond. Lol. I was married once, to a red head. It didnt end bad, but not good either. She stole a bunch of money when she left and spent it on fake tits.... i try not to be bitter about it, "for the vagina wants, what the vagina wants"- early cuyler

I'm one of the lucky ones who got hitched early (early 20s) and still going 32 years later.

The day she croaks is the day I buy a dog and never ever bother with dating ever again.
Yeah I'm in your camp. First date at 18, married early 20's, been married 30 years. I hear the don't marry the first one guys and I dated a bunch in high school but if you find the right one you find the right one. Young, old, first one you date, 20th one you date.

@THEIS is a businessman.

In the circles he travels things need to be a bit more formal.

This is the "Rainmaker/Bad Boy Business Track Suit"

1617738340035.png

Pinky ring required but not included with suit......available at Etsy.

Attitude to abuse 50 year old skanks with self esteem issues provided by purchaser.

Hi,

TLDR but your friend is on her way so I will have to be back later...... lololol..........

It's all about the track suits, hahahaha

Sincerely,
Theis
Opulence......I has it

Reactions: Jonny_
Bitches be crazy!
Im going on 15 years to a woman that works harder then most men i know and treats me way better than I deserve. I am surprised she married my crazy ass but i try like hell not to screw it up. Im in the camp with 308pirate, once this one is done im finished with women. Its hard to do it again when youve had the best. Ill sell everything and live in a van down by the river.

My pops gave me a few shreds of great advice growing up. He saw me go through this at about 15 years old, sat me down and laid it all out for me...

"If you want a nice girl to be attracted to you, treat her like a whore. If you want a whore to become attracted to you, treat her like a lady."

This is a golden nugget of wisdom that has yet to let me down. When you treat a girl like everyone else treats them it makes it that much harder to stand out. Going against the grain is important. It's the same principal that allows those skinny-ass pickup artists to hook up with 10s. They're not picking those girls up in spite of their ridiculous arm bangles and top hats, they're picking them up BECAUSE of that ridiculous shit. That and they have the balls to play the numbers game, which is equally important.

The least attractive thing you can ever be in the eyes of a woman is just like everyone else, even if everyone else is genuinely great guy.

Yeah I'm in your camp. First date at 18, married early 20's, been married 30 years. I hear the don't marry the first one guys and I dated a bunch in high school but if you find the right one you find the right one. Young, old, first one you date, 20th one you date.
That's great for you! But you likely have friends who are trying to copy you by sticking to something that's not Wright for them.

The only question I would ask was why was your friend dating an OVER 50 hoochie? Go younger, at least the chassis has fewer miles on it.
No shit. The first time I hit turkey waddle, I'm outa there.

luckily i don't have to give a flying fuck what they do or don't do.

Workin+Moms.gif

Quote from another form that has a on-line dating thread going for 9 years:

He who cares least wins.

I was married once upon a time. If you look real close on a full moon you can see her fly by. Dating sux at my age but jerking off gets old. Had one show up at the house Thanksgiving morning unannounced. I had plans with another woman that evening as both our families cancelled festivities. I had been out with her one time 3 months earlier and just show up unannounced? My current policy is noone comes to my house for months. Is crazy how some women act in their 40s. I have a strict zero bs policy. Be direct, upfront and it will serve one well in the dating world.