• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Giving this dead horse another kick... TT vs ZCO

87B31405-1086-42E3-9C3F-7134171B258B.jpeg

To love a scope you 1st must love the reticle so look at availability and that may decide for you. You are choosing between a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. There's no bad choice as far as quality or performance
Except, Ferrari has a racing pedigree and Lamborghini has a farming pedigree. I'll take the Ferrari 100% of the time. Which scope is the Ferrari. :p

I'd say the TT is Ferrari and the Zco is a lambo.

Love the bubble level. It's in a good spot I think.

Reactions: bjay
My new QD Spuhr arrived to my office today. Can’t wait to mount the ZC527 in the rings this weekend!! Thanks for all the help #CSTactical

Now I’m just waiting for my damn riffle to arrive. It’s been 6 months today. I’m being told late February - early March is the anticipated timeframe.

• Love
Reactions: CSTactical
ZCO is definitely the new hotness... That being said I've got Premiers and TTs and LOVE THEM. I still think the Gen 2XR is great so maybe I'm out of date. If both are so good you can't tell the difference, find one feature that you have to have and that is the deciding factor. If you still can't decide let your wallet tell you the difference in $$$.

My new QD Spuhr arrived to my office today. Can’t wait to mount the ZC527 in the rings this weekend!! Thanks for all the help #CSTactical

Now I’m just waiting for my damn riffle to arrive. It’s been 6 months today. I’m being told late February - early March is the anticipated timeframe.

You're welcome!!! :)

Until you use them. Then its candy for all your sense.

So I had the opportunity to use a ZCO scope today. I have had a S&B PM2 for about 3 years and now I have scope envy!!! The quality and craftsmanship was top notch as well as glass was extremely clear. Took the .300PRC out to 1500 in a matter of less than 30 minutes.
I will definitely be purchasing one as soon as I can scrape the cash together!