• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms Glock 34 MOS Gen 4 (Price Drop)

spyder59

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2019
Selling a Glock 34 MOS Gen4. Comes with undercut trigger guard, 2 mags, Suarez International suppressor height tritium sights, Apex trigger, and an Alpha Wolf threaded stainless barrel. Less than 200 rounds fired. Serial numbers on slide and frame don't match. $585.00 shipped.

Attachments

• G34 box.PNG
    G34 box.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 242
  • G34 top.PNG
    G34 top.PNG
    522.2 KB · Views: 231
  • G34 left.PNG
    G34 left.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:
It even includes Glock's characteristic "way too small" pistol box. Haha. I have the Gen 5 and a Leupold Deltapoint Pro (don't buy it... it's designed by idiots) and it's like stuffing a huge hog in the trunk of a Geo Metro.

How's the trigger. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the take up on the Gen 5... a little mushy.

It even includes Glock's characteristic "way too small" pistol box. Haha. I have the Gen 5 and a Leupold Deltapoint Pro (don't buy it... it's designed by idiots) and it's like stuffing a huge hog in the trunk of a Geo Metro.

How's the trigger. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the take up on the Gen 5... a little mushy.
Are you saying not buy the Deltapoint?

The Apex trigger is great.

Are you saying not buy the Deltapoint?

Yes. I can post a review of it elsewhere but characteristics of its design are just a joke... like the brightness adjustment being right in front of the sight window making it impossible to adjust brightness without constantly removing your finger. Or the way the battery is held in... by a cheapo wedge thing. Just stupid.

Selling a Glock 34 MOS Gen4. Comes with undercut trigger guard, 2 mags, Suarez International suppressor height tritium sights, Apex trigger, and an Alpha Wolf threaded stainless barrel. Less than 200 rounds fired. Serial numbers on slide and frame don't match. $625.00 shipped.

Ive found the 34.5 to be a noticeable improvement with the 25cent polish, Zev trigger & connector. I run the same setup in my 35.4 and prefer the 34.5.

Give the Timney Alpha a try. Most impressive Glock trigger design I've seen or tried.

Selling a Glock 34 MOS Gen4. Comes with undercut trigger guard, 2 mags, Suarez International suppressor height tritium sights, Apex trigger, and an Alpha Wolf threaded stainless barrel. Less than 200 rounds fired. Serial numbers on slide and frame don't match. $585.00 shipped.