• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rowdyryno

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2011
Wichita kansas
Going tomorrow to pick up a glock 34 gen4 does anyone have any problems with them or recommend me to wait and look for a gen3?

I've got a Gen 3 G34, I've also got G17/19/26 and the G34 get EDC'd 9/10...all are Gen 3...Gen 4 had some issues but 99.999999% sure they've been worked out...get the gun and dont look back...

CB thanks I kinda heard a little about the issues as well that's where my questions come from but like you said I'm sure glock has worked out any problems. I just finished up my 21 and couldn't be happier.

my gen 4 34 has been flawless so far. 800 rounds through it so far and no problems. I have smaller hands so I really like the gen 4. I also have a gen 4 19 that I haven't had any issues with.

I have been shooting a G34 Gen 4 in IDPA for a few months now and LOVE it. I use the biggest backstrap and swapped out the sights for trijicon HD sights its a damn slick shooter exactly what I was looking for.

I have a gen 3 G34 with Dawson sights and a Vanek trigger on it and I love it.

I had a Gen 3 and loved it shot great never failed. That being said I also had a Gen 4 19 and never had any trouble with it either. The only thing I didn't like about the Gen 4 was I did carry it some and I don't wear and under shirt and i was a little rough on the skin but if your going to use it for something like IDPA you should be good to go with a Gen 4. Hope you like it

Glock had some issues early on w/ the Gen 4's due to bad recoil springs and extractors. All have been fixed. We have Gen 4 G22's and 27's at work and all have been fine.