• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock fanbois are on another level

My dad works at Nintendo and says all you fuckers dads are pussies. My dad would kick all of your dads asses.

Am I doing this right?

Reactions: akmike47
My dad works at Nintendo and says all you fuckers dads are pussies. My dad would kick all of your dads asses.

Am I doing this right?
Your dad also puts the zapper gun in his ass dressed like princess peach...

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Are you faggots going to push eachothers shit in? or just monkey dance while holding your peckers.

Are you faggots going to push eachothers shit in? or just monkey dance while holding your peckers.
Way to show up late and have some shit replies.

You aren't the bender you used to be...sad.

Honestly idgaf what people shoot. And you seemed to be holding your own. Gotta patrol them fudds. We can do more damage apart than together.
Me either, until you start spewing stupidity.

Reactions: Bender
One thing I miss on a Glock is an essential feature and part of my draw, grip and shooting technique and thats a 1911 thumb safety. Lacking one completely throws off my draw stroke.

So, if I was going to get serious with my G19 I needed to remedy that and added one. Glock fanboys may howl and say it's not needed on a Glock but fuckum'. It helps reduce muzzle flip, gives my thumb it's familiar resting place and allows me to yank and crank without worrying about the pesky Glock leg.

View attachment 7973363
Is that Blue Titanium Cerakote? Or is it Glock Grey that looks different in the photo?

Is this still available?

Asking about the booty shorts

1666005467677.png

Sooooo, explain this Beretta. I had my favorite 9 for years and only recently sold it. It was a Taurus PT-99 with a frame mounted safety as Taurus does. Absolutely best full size 9 I ever had. I preferred it because of the safety on the frame. I see my liking has been supported and validated by Beretta. Now I need another gun.

Sooooo, explain this Beretta. I had my favorite 9 for years and only recently sold it. It was a Taurus PT-99 with a frame mounted safety as Taurus does. Absolutely best full size 9 I ever had. I preferred it because of the safety on the frame. I see my liking has been supported and validated by Beretta. Now I need another gun.
Looks like a 92x

It's just Glock grey.
Nice. I have a gen 5, that came through in a color that many couldn't put a finger on. Serial number research calls it "Bold Talo", but it is not a Talo edition, and that color name doesn't exist anywhere. Really liking the Blue Titanium now, and have ordered enough to paint a few more things

Sooooo, explain this Beretta.

It's a 92X Performance. All steel and designed to compete head to head with the CZ Shadow 2 in IPSC.

The manual safety is a WTF because the pistol has to start hammer down in Production and Carry Optics division. It can start cocked and locked in Limited division, but since it's only available in 9 mm it scores as minor power factor (C = 3 pts, D = 1 pt) in Limited which puts you at an immediate disadvantage to anyone shooting 40 S&W which gets major power factor scoring (C = 4 pts, D = 2 pts). That seems like a minor advantage but it isn't.

Reactions: Bender
It's a 92X Performance. All steel and designed to compete head to head with the CZ Shadow 2 in IPSC.

The manual safety is a WTF because the pistol has to start hammer down in Production and Carry Optics division. It can start cocked and locked in Limited division, but since it's only available in 9 mm it scores as minor power factor (C = 3 pts, D = 1 pt) in Limited which puts you at an immediate disadvantage to anyone shooting 40 S&W which gets major power factor scoring (C = 4 pts, D = 2 pts). That seems like a minor advantage but it isn't.
Taurus made one in .40 as well. My brother has one. I know Fudds and snobs like to bash Taurus but it seems to me they were on to something. That 92x is sexy

*Sig praying no one drops a 320*

-or-

*Sig having a priest bless their return springs*

1911's definitely aren't for dumbfucks.
Better sell yours then with that booger hook riding on the trigger.

I thought you didn't have time for me, I'd swear you have a schoolgirl crush you just keep coming back.

Last edited:
I had two p320s and neither thrilled me. My 25 year old P226 is a far better pistol.
Only 226 complaint is the high bore axis as I'm used to a lower configuration.

Takes me a few minutes to adjust punching out.

Only 226 complaint is the high bore axis as I'm used to a lower configuration.

Takes me a few minutes to adjust punching out.
226 used to be my favorite... and then a CZ or two followed me home.
Now it sits in the safe waiting for me to exercise it again.

Reactions: akmike47
226 used to be my favorite... and then a CZ or two followed me home.
Now it sits in the safe waiting for me to exercise it again.
One day if funds allow I’ll have a orange more than likely

I lied TS 2 racing green

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MadDuner
Better sell yours then with that booger hook riding on the trigger.

I thought you didn't have time for me, I'd swear you have a schoolgirl crush you just keep coming back.
I see you're camped on here hanging on any response from me and shitting more lies out of your cock holster.

You obviously don't shoot, given your lack of knowledge on handguns and the time you spend here. You probably don't even work and therefor can't afford it. Mom must pay for your internet.

Ride the trigger? I'm sure you vote Democrat as well since its so natural for you to lie.

I see you're camped on here hanging on any response from me and shitting more lies out of your cock holster.

You obviously don't shoot, given your lack of knowledge on handguns and the time you spend here. You probably don't even work and therefor can't afford it. Mom must pay for your internet.

Ride the trigger? I'm sure you vote Democrat as well since its so natural for you to lie.
You don't even have a real argument your just throwing shit out hoping something sticks. Yeah I'm really camped out seeing as how I took a break from what I was doing to see if any homos posted, and there you were. I've been here way longer than you but you only have way more posts per year, talk about camping.

Until the last few years when Ammo went nuts I shot most days, but good try. Yeah, I definitely don't shoot or know anything I guess just because I don't follow your decades old ideas like nothing changes over the years.

Only a true old fudd makes everything about politics when they are backed into a corner of their bullshit and have no real argument.

I look forward to your posts and laugh you can't stay away I even told you you were full of shit and would be back when you said you didn't have time for me.

so...."I see you're camped on here hanging on any response from me and shitting more lies out of your cock holster."

Deflecting a bit again I see...

Last edited:
You don't even have a real argument your just throwing shit out hoping something sticks. Yeah I'm really camped out seeing as how I took a break from what I was doing to see if any homos posted, and there you were.

Until the last few years when Ammo went nuts I shot most days, but good try. Yeah, I definitely don't shoot or know anything I guess just because I don't follow your decades old ideas like nothing changes over the years.

Only a true old fudd makes everything about politics when they are backed into a corner of their bullshit and have no real argument.

I look forward to your posts and laugh you can't stay away I even told you you were full of shit and would be back when you said you didn't have time for me.

so...."I see you're camped on here hanging on any response from me and shitting more lies out of your cock holster."

Deflecting a bit I see...
You just reinforced what I posted, dumbfuck.

You just so happened to be taking a break from what you were doing? What was that, checking your ad on Grinder? What a coincidence. You lie like you obviously shoot since you don't know the fundamentals.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
You just reinforced what I posted, dumbfuck.

You just so happened to be taking a break from what you were doing? What a coincidence. You lie like you obviously shoot since you don't know the fundamentals.
Haha the more you post the more you sound like a sad loser instead of cool the way you think you look. It's the evening you dumb twat, it's normal time for people to be home....there's a ton of folks post here throughout the day.

You're delusional "you're lying about taking a break and checking the site"

"I don't agree so you don't know anything blah blah blah, I'm a mad old man so I'm right!" "I haven't updated my training in 30-40 years and nothing has changed, I'm right!"
IMG_5856.GIF

"3.5 pound trigger is light!"

Last edited:
Haha the more you post the more you sound like a sad loser instead of cool the way you think you look. It's the evening you dumb twat, it's normal time for people to be home....there's a ton of folks post here throughout the day.

You're delusional "you're lying about taking a break and checking the site"

"I don't agree so you don't know anything blah blah blah, I'm a mad old man so I'm right!" "I haven't updated my training in 30-40 years and nothings has changed, I'm right!"
View attachment 7980685

That's literally what my senile 1911 toting neighbor from hell looks like except he always has those huge black old people glasses to protect his other glasses & he wears law enforcement stuff.

That's literally what my senile 1911 toting neighbor from hell looks like except he always has those huge black old people glasses to protect his other glasses & he wears law enforcement stuff.
He's the only person angry on a troll thread, bitching about being trolled....
IMG_5857.GIF

He's obviously insecure with his "how dare you question me" bullshit attitude.

He doesn't have time for me, but watch for his reply, it's all bait but he's too stupid to realize it....even when he's told.

Reactions: BCP