• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock fanbois are on another level

You're one to talk about 'some people could teach you some things', like the basics.

I answered your smartass comments in a civil tone, thinking maybe you could learn something. You can take trying to teach someone a new/old concept as trolling if you want.

If you start shooting at high ready, you are going to be punching out as you shoot and be fully punched out with follow up shots.

As far as the first shot, most gunfights are over in seconds, unless you plan on running and gunning your way out of the hood.

When I say first shot, it doesn't end there. But the first shot is the most critical.
I was being civil too you just get butthurt real easy.

You’re so full of yourself you aren’t aware that you’re just repeating what I said, but your trying to make it seem as though you’re telling me something lol. I’m aware I’d be shooting punching out it’s point shooting that’s exactly what I explained to you and the point is you’re losing time. Pointing your gun at something is no different than pointing your finger and is useful, using bad habits repeatedly(finger on trigger) is not a great idea. You’re the one doing basics(wrong) and explaining it like it’s some secret ninja move lol.

Once again one shot would prove nothing in the end lots of folks can draw and shoot fast, big whoop. Be fast and accurate through a whole string of fire.

“I ride the trigger out and flip the safety down” that’s some real operator shit.

Shitty video but gets the point across, ignore the low ready bullshit. This is what I told you, then you tried to explain back to me lol

Last edited:
Yeah I was meaning the guy who was challenging the other should post a video, but I’m sure he won’t.
I might be fun to shoot with but I’m certainly not a wizard!
I know what you meant, my comment was more fun to make than the alternative lol.

Tex is all butthurt because we don’t think his special move is cool. I can only say it’s bad form so many times. “I don’t like glocks because I cant shoot them incorrectly the way I want to”.

I’m semi convinced he’s full of shit and trolling,

IMG_5822.JPG
IMG_5812.PNG
IMG_5813.JPG
IMG_5814.JPG
IMG_5815.JPG
IMG_5816.JPG
IMG_5817.JPG
IMG_5819.JPG
IMG_5821.JPG

Personally I am not racist against glock, but all "plastic" guns. I would not own one personally as that just does not interest me. It is however a claw hammer, like most other "modern" guns. Hard to come across a "bad" new gun. Even the Hi Points do "work".....it will go bang, and go bang in a fairly reliable manner. The carbines people like, same guts.

As to the 1911 design being difficult.....

Story time:

Several years ago when the R1 Remington first came out I wanted one to play this game I was wanting to play. I also needed 4 mags to play this specific game. Those mags are a bit expensive, and I really did not want to just drop them on concrete for me to step on, or just get messed up. So I buy 4 "good" mags, and 8 chinese cheapo mags for $5 each. I remember the price like yesterday. I am going to have nothing but issues, well if I do I have 4 good one. At home in practice I have no issues, and let me tell you these things are cheap, and feel about as thick as tin foil. But I used them, and never had an issue. I also never cleaned that 1911 the entire season. I would take crap every event on its dirty nose, and not cleaning it....I just wanted to see how reliable it would be. Not one single issue all season, including practice.

People forget that the gun was designed as a combat arm, and it is not until you start to make it into something it was not designed to be do you have issues.

I can best anyone at anything...other than the gayness you guys seem to crave. I worked with concrete.
You’d definitely win at the gayness too, just look at your avatar.

Reactions: JPC13
I know what you meant, my comment was more fun to make than the alternative lol.

Tex is all butthurt because we don’t think his special move is cool. I can only say it’s bad form so many times. “I don’t like glocks because I cant shoot them incorrectly the way I want to”.

I’m semi convinced he’s full of shit and trolling,
Well you're wrong on both accounts.

Let me ask you this, would you try and quick draw a 1911 out of a holster that had the safety(s) deactivated because you thought they were useless, relying only on timing to get on the trigger? That in essence is what you're doing with a Glock and earned it a reputation associated with Glock leg. You're relying on a long, creepy trigger pull to keep you out of trouble.

A stupid 1911 shooter using no safeties could use the same excuse by saying they had a heavy 6lb. trigger with long take up to keep them from having a AD.

If I did have to quick draw a 1911 with no working safeties, I'd be very tentative and my stroke would not be at full speed as a result. If you know how to use your thumb safety, you can go full out on speed.

I was being civil too you just get butthurt real easy.

You’re so full of yourself you aren’t aware that you’re just repeating what I said, but your trying to make it seem as though you’re telling me something lol. I’m aware I’d be shooting punching out it’s point shooting that’s exactly what I explained to you and the point is you’re losing time. Pointing your gun at something is no different than pointing your finger and is useful, using bad habits repeatedly(finger on trigger) is not a great idea. You’re the one doing basics(wrong) and explaining it like it’s some secret ninja move lol.

Once again one shot would prove nothing in the end lots of folks can draw and shoot fast, big whoop. Be fast and accurate through a whole string of fire.

“I ride the trigger out and flip the safety down” that’s some real operator shit.

Shitty video but gets the point across, ignore the low ready bullshit. This is what I told you, then you tried to explain back to me lol

Again, you're full of shit. Fuck you and your insults.

This "ninja move" was a move taught by Jerry Barnhart and Chip McCormick. I evolved into it and taught it myself at the same time. I doubt you've even heard of them because the current generation of shooters are so detached and full of their own bullshit, old techniques are now "ninja moves" or "trolling." Your finger is NOT on the trigger as you imply during the first phase, it's going on the trigger as the thumb is going down at the beginning of the punch out.

When I say the first shot is the most important it's because it is. That doesn't say the rest of the magazine doesn't end up hosing other steel plates. But the first shot is what separates the gunfighters from the gamesmen and how you survive an armed confrontation. Tell Bill Jordon or Charles Askins the first shot is gay and the only way to prove they don't suck as pistoleros is to shoot an uspsa match.

Well you're wrong on both accounts.

Let me ask you this, would you try and quick draw a 1911 out of a holster that had the safety(s) deactivated because you thought they were useless, relying only on timing to get on the trigger? That in essence is what you're doing with a Glock and earned it a reputation associated with Glock leg. You're relying on a long, creepy trigger pull to keep you out of trouble.

A stupid 1911 shooter using no safeties could use the same excuse by saying they had a heavy 6lb. trigger with long take up to keep them from having a AD.

If I did have to quick draw a 1911 with no working safeties, I'd be very tentative and my stroke would not be at full speed as a result. If you know how to use your thumb safety, you can go full out on speed.
You aren’t even in the same room as me with your argument lol. No one said don’t use a safety, NO ONE. You imagined that I said you’re stupid for riding the trigger.

You’re reading shit morphing it into what you want and arguing about shit that didn’t happen, lol.

Set up a camera and video your draw multiple times for multiple days, in slow motion if need be.
Do it cold as well, then analyze the footage and see where your finger goes INTO the trigger well. It should be straight along the side of the frame UNTIL the gun is pointed toward the target, AT THE EARLIEST.
Mine goes into the trigger well as I’m punching out to extension. When we train or practice we will video this particular aspect on each other without the other guy knowing, then we can see if anyone is cutting a dangerous corner by going into the finger as you defeat the holster.
That’s what we do. Glocks, sigs, M and Ps, 1911s, h and k, etc.
The safety serves a purpose, but shouldn’t be a cover for wrong fundamentals.
That is exactly how I train and shoot. It is so ingrained after 40+ years, when I shake hands with someone my thumb stays locked open and the trigger finger remains straight. I have to consciously remember to close my hand.

Anyone who thinks I said otherwise misunderstood me or in the popular parlance of this thread "must be trolling."

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and akmike47
Again, you're full of shit. Fuck you and your insults.

This "ninja move" was a move taught by Jerry Barnhart and Chip McCormick. I evolved into it and taught it myself at the same time. I doubt you've even heard of them because the current generation of shooters are so detached and full of their own bullshit, old techniques are now "ninja moves" or "trolling." Your finger is NOT on the trigger as you imply during the first phase, it's going on the trigger as the thumb is going down at the beginning of the punch out.

When I say the first shot is the most important it's because it is. That doesn't say the rest of the magazine doesn't end up hosing other steel plates. But the first shot is what separates the gunfighters from the gamesmen and how you survive an armed confrontation. Tell Bill Jordon or Charles Askins the first shot is gay and the only way to prove they don't suck as pistoleros is to shoot an uspsa match.
So your training is living in the 80’s/90’s....sweet. I’m going by YOUR words and explanation lol. Ultimate 1911 guy living in the past, fuck updating anything.

Allow me to repeat myself, again. I’ll even reword it for you....

Anyone can’t get lucky with one shot, but show you’re good consistently over several shots.

That is exactly how I train and shoot. It is so ingrained after 40+ years, when I shake hands with someone my thumb stays locked open and the trigger finger remains straight. I have to consciously remember to close my hand.

Anyone who thinks I said otherwise misunderstood me or in the popular parlance of this thread "must be trolling."
This is why you aren’t being taken seriously, your words. That’s a ridiculous troll sounding sentence.

This is exactly what OP wanted to happen in this thread lol

You aren’t even in the same room as me with your argument lol. No one said don’t use a safety, NO ONE. You imagined that I said you’re stupid for riding the trigger.

You’re reading shit morphing it into what you want and arguing about shit that didn’t happen, lol.
When I said riding the trigger it meant my finger is going into the trigger guard and coming into contact with the trigger at the beginning of the punch out.

You're here to talk shit with your fake 'lols' and you misquoting what I said proves you're the one trolling.

So fuck you and your lol's.

When I said riding the trigger it meant my finger is going into the trigger guard and coming into contact with the trigger at the beginning of the punch out.

You're here to talk shit with your fake 'lols' and you misquoting what I said proves you're the one trolling.

So fuck you and your lol's.
If it wasn’t your words it wouldn’t be a quote...I’m going off what you typed, also contact punching out IS riding the trigger.

We can’t read your mind don’t say something and later say “well I meant this”...

I’m 100% laughing out loud at this. You’re the only person getting upset on a thread meant to make people talk shit....that’s pretty funny.

This is why you aren’t being taken seriously, your words. That’s a ridiculous troll sounding sentence.

This is exactly what OP wanted to happen in this thread lol
WTF? How is that a troll sounding sentence when it's the fucking truth?

You want a sentence you can take seriously, fuck you punk. lol.

WTF? How is that a troll sounding sentence when it's the fucking truth?

You want a sentence you can take seriously, fuck you punk. lol.
Because 99.9% of people would never think to say that seriously. It’s something someone would say as a joke at the range to sound ridiculous.

Lol I’d rather you cuss and call names, it’s more fun.

Reactions: BCP
I'm sure I could...once again proving homosexuality is a choice...well, not for you.
I just can’t help myself around you, your booty shorts just call to me. Also the wig you wear helps 😉

This place is something else lol.

• Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL
Because 99.9% of people would never think to say that seriously. It’s something someone would say as a joke at the range to sound ridiculous.

Lol I’d rather you cuss and call names, it’s more fun.
No, I tried to talk to you like a man and unfuck your bullshit misquotes and lies.

You're obviously some punk that has no other life than trolling and talking shit on this forum, on the par with any other butthurt troll that can't shoot. You're not worth my time. So fuck you, punk. 'lol'.

No, I tried to talk to you like a man and unfuck your bullshit misquotes and lies.

You're obviously some punk that has no other life than trolling and talking shit on this forum, on the par with any other butthurt troll that can't shoot. You're not worth my time. So fuck you, punk. 'lol'.
It’s all recorded here unless you went and changed things. You had multiple people commenting because of shit YOU said. You can’t take responsibility for your own words but you’re a “man”. Going directly off your words isn’t a misquote, it’s all you backpedaling.

I’ve taken quite a bit of your time and I’m sure I’ll take more, or you’ll be fighting not to reply with all your might.

Had you stopped and not kept saying ridiculous shit nothing would have been said but nooo you had to up it and say more ridiculous shit then backpedal on what you supposedly really meant.

You also looked real cool with your little foot stomping tantrum...
50402E14-1A84-49CC-AE48-85C1380897E1.jpeg

Also, THIS WHOLE THREAD WAS STARTED FOR SHIT TALKING AND THE THREAD ITSELF WAS A TROLL. You’d have to be willfully ignorant or have zero awareness to not see you’re the only one getting upset here.

Man, you are slow. There ain't no drapes no more, son.
I know exactly what I was asking dummy, if your bald then there wouldn't be carpet if they match.

I was making a joke about you having shaved balls

I know exactly what I was asking dummy, if your bald then there wouldn't be carpet if they match.

I was making a joke about you having shaved balls

Oh, I see. Well, it's grown back since you last shaved them so you can understand my confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
It’s all recorded here unless you went and changed things. You had multiple people commenting because of shit YOU said. You can’t take responsibility for your own words but you’re a “man”. Going directly off your words isn’t a misquote, it’s all you backpedaling.

I’ve taken quite a bit of your time and I’m sure I’ll take more, or you’ll be fighting not to reply with all your might.

Had you stopped and not kept saying ridiculous shit nothing would have been said but nooo you had to up it and say more ridiculous shit then backpedal on what you supposedly really meant.

You also looked real cool with your little foot stomping tantrum...
View attachment 7976454

Also, THIS WHOLE THREAD WAS STARTED FOR SHIT TALKING AND THE THREAD ITSELF WAS A TROLL. You’d have to be willfully ignorant or have zero awareness to not see you’re the only one getting upset here.
Blah, blah, blah...you have more time to waste than most including me with your bullshit recriminations.

I've noticed that about you on other threads, always coming in from weird angles to pop off to others or posting your equally mindless, chickenshit faux 'Lols' but never offering anything to the tread of value or substance.

Fuck off troll.

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah...you have more time to waste than most including me with your bullshit recriminations.

I've noticed that about you on other threads, always coming in from weird angles to pop off to others or posting your equally mindless, chickenshit faux 'Lols' but never offering anything to the tread of value or substance.

Fuck off troll.
You aren't near as smart as you imagine you are, but good try 👍🏼 you got caught by a trap set for stupid people by OP lol

You got caught saying some stupid shit trying to sound cool and no one ate up your bullshit so now you're all butt hurt. Lol

PS- Told you that you couldn't help yourself. Here's another one of you're quotes you can backpedal. Lol

"You're not worth my time." - You

Yet here we are. LOL

PSS- the guy you challenged lives somewhat near you and you still haven't told him exactly where to meet. Lol

Living rent free...Where's that cockfag award you deserve it.

Reactions: BCP
I enjoyed reading this....pure Hide entertainment.

It is probably what its sounds like in my safe while the STI's and 1911's scream at my CZ's because they never get shot any more. I have gone 100% CZ, even for daily carry........and I am still thumb sweeping it just doesn't do anything any more.