Glock Holster

Jigstick

3lbs of Swinging Sirloin
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2017
    PA
    Wife wants to upgrade me to a better holster for my upcoming anniversary. The one I’m using now is old, dried out, and cracking every time I slip it into it. After years of hard use I think I’ve finally worn it out.

who makes good Glock holsters nowadays?

houndog

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    May 6, 2005
    If your current cock holster is worn, dried out, old and cracking you might try looking here for a suitable replacement: www.sugardaddy.com

Not cheap, but like everything else, you get what you pay for. :)

Jigstick

3lbs of Swinging Sirloin
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2017
    PA
    Fucking typo. Lol. Hell im not changing it now. G21SF is what I’m trying to find a hybrid kydex holster for. I’ve had this Galco leather holster for probably 15yrs

Baron23

Check 6
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    Fucking typo. Lol. Hell im not changing it now. G21SF is what I’m trying to find a hybrid kydex holster for. I’ve had this Galco leather holster for probably 15yrs
    Why not just get another Galco? Outstanding stuff, right?

MK20

Major Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    When you get a new one buy some Finnish pine tar and mix it with Finnish leather grease and rub it into the leather. Gives it a nice color and will make it last a long time.

CavScout85

Supporter
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2018
    WNC

Just to be actually helpful, check out Tucker Gunleather if you are looking for a hybrid.

I've got the owb version of this one and like it a lot.

Reactions: Jigstick

The D

Resident capitalist/agorist/voluntaryist
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 11, 2020
    I’ve got an aliengear cloak tuck that suits me just fine, I have a sub-compact cock that feels comfortable all tucked in

wyld3man

Send It
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 18, 2017
    FL
    I have a couple of these. They have leather against the skin and kydex away from it. Only CC holsters I consider anymore, and they see some use.

squib

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 10, 2012
    New York
    Wife wants to upgrade me to a better holster for my upcoming anniversary. The one I’m using now is old, dried out, and cracking every time I slip it into it. After years of hard use I think I’ve finally worn it out.

who makes good Glock holsters nowadays?
    Please maintain your new holster better. I personally moisturize mine daily.

Carlos Danger

Keeper of useless information
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 29, 2019
    If you're cock is going in a holster, where are you keeping your Glock?

Reactions: The D

gigamortis

Habitual Sender
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 23, 2013
    Crossbreed SuperTuck for me. If you live in a hot climate or sweat a lot, choose the upgrade for the horsehide backing. Ditch the standard metal belt clips for their plastic ones.

Hogrider2000

PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 23, 2017
    take a good look at
    Mitch Rosen holsters
    and Nightingale leather

I have them and they are top notch-not cheap they are leather
    Kydex mfgrs are all over.

salks

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 23, 2019
    I carry my 19 in an Ultimate holsters cloud tuck hybrid. Its been a great holster.

Sniperstud

Luckyshot
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 15, 2017
    Nashville, TN
    I call BS on the OP. My ol' pappy used to say, "Them things are tough as a hog's nose, you can't wear 'em out." I just wish they would recycle them to make tires. That'd be the last set you'd ever have to buy. Probably wouldn't be the best for traction though.

acudaowner

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 26, 2018
    lol , I thought the title was different from when It was first posted .

Middle Man

Fusilier Monger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Oct 15, 2012
    AL
    Really? Gonna drag me into this now?

Seriously though, you have no idea how many lube jokes I've been exposed to and what I've been asked if you can do with it. At least one guy was dead serious...
    Hey, selling black powder and black powder accessories is WAY worse: nipples, nipple picks, nipple wrenches, bore butter, gorilla grease, ramrods, rugged rods, palmsaver ramrods, ball starters...etc 🤣