• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock Holster

Jigstick

“What’s the matter colonel sanders….chicken?”
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Pittsburgh PA
    Wife wants to upgrade me to a better holster for my upcoming anniversary. The one I’m using now is old, dried out, and cracking every time I slip it into it. After years of hard use I think I’ve finally worn it out.

who makes good Glock holsters nowadays?

1613687665415.png

lol ha ha ha .knitted with love :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: found a better one
    This one is better
    1613697581825.png

she has her cock holstered in a hammock

Last edited:
    If your current cock holster is worn, dried out, old and cracking you might try looking here for a suitable replacement: www.sugardaddy.com

Not cheap, but like everything else, you get what you pay for. :)

Fucking typo. Lol. Hell im not changing it now. G21SF is what I’m trying to find a hybrid kydex holster for. I’ve had this Galco leather holster for probably 15yrs

Fucking typo. Lol. Hell im not changing it now. G21SF is what I’m trying to find a hybrid kydex holster for. I’ve had this Galco leather holster for probably 15yrs
    Why not just get another Galco? Outstanding stuff, right?

When you get a new one buy some Finnish pine tar and mix it with Finnish leather grease and rub it into the leather. Gives it a nice color and will make it last a long time.

Just to be actually helpful, check out Tucker Gunleather if you are looking for a hybrid.

I've got the owb version of this one and like it a lot.

Reactions: Jigstick
    I’ve got an aliengear cloak tuck that suits me just fine, I have a sub-compact cock that feels comfortable all tucked in

I have a couple of these. They have leather against the skin and kydex away from it. Only CC holsters I consider anymore, and they see some use.

Wife wants to upgrade me to a better holster for my upcoming anniversary. The one I’m using now is old, dried out, and cracking every time I slip it into it. After years of hard use I think I’ve finally worn it out.

who makes good Glock holsters nowadays?
    Please maintain your new holster better. I personally moisturize mine daily.

If you're cock is going in a holster, where are you keeping your Glock?

Reactions: The D
    Crossbreed SuperTuck for me. If you live in a hot climate or sweat a lot, choose the upgrade for the horsehide backing. Ditch the standard metal belt clips for their plastic ones.

Milt Sparks VM2 for IWB, a Blackhawk Serpa Lvl2 for OWB/belt/gear (it's like they were made for each other).

I have a crossbread that I like good quality i strongly recommend

take a good look at
    Mitch Rosen holsters
    and Nightingale leather

I have them and they are top notch-not cheap they are leather
    Kydex mfgrs are all over.

I carry my 19 in an Ultimate holsters cloud tuck hybrid. Its been a great holster.

I call BS on the OP. My ol' pappy used to say, "Them things are tough as a hog's nose, you can't wear 'em out." I just wish they would recycle them to make tires. That'd be the last set you'd ever have to buy. Probably wouldn't be the best for traction though.

lol , I thought the title was different from when It was first posted .

Really? Gonna drag me into this now?

Seriously though, you have no idea how many lube jokes I've been exposed to and what I've been asked if you can do with it. At least one guy was dead serious...
    Hey, selling black powder and black powder accessories is WAY worse: nipples, nipple picks, nipple wrenches, bore butter, gorilla grease, ramrods, rugged rods, palmsaver ramrods, ball starters...etc 🤣