• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Glock shooters...

El Wray

Sergeant
Minuteman
<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
<span style="font-style: italic">Especially the proud owners of 45 Auto Glocks!</span></span></span>

Re: Glock shooters...

Woo-hoo!!! Happy Holidays Glockmaniacs!!!

Glock 34
Glock 23
Glock 21SF

Merry Christmas!

IMG_2024.jpg

Glock 30 SF

On the prowl for another 30 SF, as well as, a 21 SF and 26.

Merry Christmas

Hells yeah! Merry Christmas to y'all!

2 x G17L
2 x G34
3 x G17
1 x G19
2 x G26

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: El Wray</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

<span style="font-style: italic">Especially the proud owners of 45 Auto Glocks!</span></span></span> </div></div>

Two G21s and a G36 here!

My wife has a G17 and a G19.

Merry Christmas to all

Glock 30
Glock 35

RIP(sold to friends)
Glock 17
Glock 21c

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Glock 22 with GemTech Suppressor

Glock 22 (DUTY ISSUED)

Glock 27 (back up)

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

G30 (Goes everywhere I do)
G21
G17
G19

(Awaiting my Osprey from the group buy)

Likewise ..although caught this a lil late..so Happy New Year...
love my 21 but i challenge you 45 fans to step up your game next year an get the REAL Glock hammer..
G20 or G29...take your pick
smile.gif

Merry Belated Christmas

G 21
G 21 SF
G 30
2 x G 36
G 38
G 39

Did I mention I like 45 cal Glocks?

Happy New Year Gents

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Likewise ..although caught this a lil late..so Happy New Year...
love my 21 but i challenge you 45 fans to step up your game next year an get the REAL Glock hammer..
G20 or G29...take your pick
smile.gif
</div></div>

G22 here! But, I have got the itch for the G20SF, and it is in the works already. I got the money, just looking for the best price before I place my order. $530 is the best price I have found so far, and I don't anticipate finding a NIB G20SF any cheaper than that.

Rem5R

Merry Christmas...

Glock 17 gen 4

Until yesterday when my old lady added a 21 to my collection...

I still have the itch for a OD20 and a 23 gen 4.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lwrkeysfisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Merry Christmas...

Glock 17 gen 4

I still have the itch for a OD20 and a 23 gen 4. </div></div>

i still want an OD myself.

G17 here, shoots true, every time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lwrkeysfisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Merry Christmas...

Glock 17 gen 4

I still have the itch for a OD20 and a 23 gen 4. </div></div>

lwrkeysfisher,

I would prefer the OD G20SF over the black if available. Do you know where I might be able to find one?

Thanks,
Rem5R

Glockmeister hands down has the best prices!!! They are out of AZ. They also honor the LEO/MIL/Public Safety program Glock offers.

I personally have bought a G19 and 21SF from them. G30 also sitting in the safe.

Can anyone tell me the difference in the size of the frame of the G22 vs. the G20SF? I think the standard G20 may be a little larger than I would like since the G21 is too big for my likings.

Thanks
Rem5R

Rem5R: The SF frames are still quite a bit larger then the 17/22 frames.

i just bought my first glock. it is a compact 45 acp. havent shot it yet cause it is to cold

100_0937.jpg

Glock 17L
Trident 9 suppressor
One of my favorite toys.
Accurate out to 200 yards with 147's

G34, Lone Wolf barrel, Trident9
The paint job is currently just imagination at work. I've got Tiger Stripe Brown duracoat for the slide right now, but it's coming off soon so I can start over with the skull pattern in Cerakote. The suppressor will get the same as soon as my paperwork clears.

Here is how it looks now...and the 2nd is how I hope it looks after.
58928_519840265256_147500731_30792893_3116805_n.jpg

5626.jpg

My duty weapon for the past 9 years has been a Glock 22. I own a G19 and have had a G23 in the past. I've owned a lot of other pistols and still own some...SIG's, 1911's, etc. But the Glock just plain works. For a combination of reliability, shootability, capacity and weight, they are really hard to beat. Others are more sexy but Glocks do the job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fongman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Merry Christmas!

IMG_2024.jpg
</div></div>

I forgot to add, all these photos of Glocks with supressors are just plain sexy. Supressors on carbines and rifles are so common these days that I have a sort of "ho-hum" reaction to them. Pistols with supressors will always have that James Bond appeal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G34, Lone Wolf barrel, Trident9
The paint job is currently just imagination at work. I've got Tiger Stripe Brown duracoat for the slide right now, but it's coming off soon so I can start over with the skull pattern in Cerakote. The suppressor will get the same as soon as my paperwork clears.

Here is how it looks now...and the 2nd is how I hope it looks after.
58928_519840265256_147500731_30792893_3116805_n.jpg

5626.jpg

</div></div>
Where did you get the template for the skulls or was it all freehand work??
Great job!!!

Now if only Glock would turn the 36 into a full size version single stack and 5" barrel I'd be happy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rem5R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can anyone tell me the difference in the size of the frame of the G22 vs. the G20SF? I think the standard G20 may be a little larger than I would like since the G21 is too big for my likings.

Thanks
Rem5R </div></div>

If you want a 45 caliber pistol with 9mm/40 cal frame size, consider the 45 GAP. I was a huge skeptic until I met R Lee Ermy in the Houston Air Port and he convinced me to try one out. I have all three and love them all. They carry and shoot like a 9mm, hit like a 45 and are really great guns. You can normally find them new in the box for around $400.00. Yes, ammo will probably not be at your local shoot and scoot but I buy mine by the case with no issues. This is from someone who shoots all three and not someone that regurgitates the typical airsofter "I read on the Internet you cannot buy ammo....."