• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock Slide Milling for Optic

dubbednate

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2022
USA
I’ve been looking around the forum for past conversations on this topic but I was wondering if anyone here knows locals in Utah that would mill a slide for an optic. Looking to have a Glock 19X milled for the new Vortex Defender-CCW Red Dot.

Another possibility is buying a new optics ready slide from Glock if available. I was able to pick up an OEM optics ready slide for my CZ for less than the cost of having mine milled.

Another possibility is buying a new optics ready slide from Glock if available. I was able to pick up an OEM optics ready slide for my CZ for less than the cost of having mine milled.
Straight from Glock?

They don't show slides in their store but CZ didn't show one when I first looked. After I bought my slide from Midway USA I rechecked the CZ store and sure enough they had it listed. You can try calling Glock.

Dont know of anyone local in Utah but I sent mine to jagerworks and they did a great job. Sight fits super tight.
I did the same for my Gen 3 17. They did an excellent job. Also had them install some Dawson suppressor height blacked out sights. Slide was recoated black. Have over 11k rounds through this (1800 since getting it back from JW earlier this year). Great service and turnaround as well.

Attachments

• E4738872-867C-43A2-83A6-7AFDB3986749.jpeg
    E4738872-867C-43A2-83A6-7AFDB3986749.jpeg
    417.9 KB · Views: 43
Boogeyman does a badass job. I have had them do a few for Glocks I have built for friends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    761.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    725.2 KB · Views: 31