• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for Adam Bauer - Bauer Arms - for a nice Kestrel pouch and Ammo Mgmt. System for AICS.

And a huge +1 for Stacey Blankenship - BLANKSGUNS - for an AICS 2.0 and accessories.

Both of these guys are GTG, but we all knew that already
smile.gif

Had recent dealings with all of these gentlemen:

BigThumper
hydro556
T44
tracer

All are GTG.

GMZ,7mmRm,Bauer Arms,Cutrifled,Cowboy_Bravo,SCARSRR, are all good to go guys.thanks

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mitchell Lousch</span> is GTG. Paid fast and as promised. Smooth deal.

Keith

I have to say the same for D.J. GTG. First time I had shipped or recieved payment from somone overseas and was apprehenisve. D.J. made the transaction go smooth, paid quickly, and great communication.

long range dogr went above and beyond to make good on the Post Office's screw up! He is most definitely GTG!

REM700MAN GTG. Great to deal with item better than expected.

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Nice transaction with [size:14pt]raines</span>.</span>[/size]

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">PadronAniversary </span>is a great seller.</span>

Have had a smooth transaction with oneshotman, he is GTG!
Also have had dealings with Hooper, which have been exceptional. Recommend doing business with either of these gentlemen.

Geb

I just completed a high end specialty item trade/sale with Bachelor Jack. He took time to call me on two occasions to answer peripheral questions, provided links and the deal was very smooth- Item as represented.

And another trade deal with Malaga2- Excellent COMM and patience waiting on a USPS shipment that was apparently delivered cross country by bicycle courier.

Reccommended members!

GM2 is GTG. Rifle was as promised amd communications was effective. Trade with Confidence.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Halfnutz</span> is GTG, Camelbak arrived exactly as described, and FAST! I gave him the "I'll take it" on Thursday, package showed up on Friday or Saturday. Thanks!!

-matt

<span style="font-weight: bold">elkkhunter</span> is a good guy to deal with, product was better than described.

<span style="font-weight: bold">RussW1911</span> is GTG. I bought a NIW Harris LM-S bipod from Russ - he shipped fast as promised.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">Monteboy84</span> is a smooth trader. Good communication, shipping and payment. What else can you ask for?

Just completed a deal with former naval person . Upstanding person in every aspect. Thank you again Sir.