• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">advert</span>, I'm gonna miss that green stick in my avatar, but I really like the USO SN3 I got from it on a trade!

Big +1 for seven mm is GTG. Great communication and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Center Mass.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trigger Monkey</span> is GTG - just did a smooth deal with him.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Salmonaxe </span>is a good trader.

Fast payment and excellent communication. </span>

TACTICAL45 is GTG

For those of you who don't already know, Tigerbikes is good to go!

BillPrudden is aces in my book.
Package shipped before he got paid...rare these day.

Thanx again,
Pete

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">g3ninfinite </span>is a great seller.

Item exactly as described.</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"><span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Mildot is good to go!

Top notch fella/super fast shipper!!!</span></span> </span></span>

grin.gif
-dk

Bauer arms. Easy to deal with very fast shipper. Pleasure to deal with

Just got some rings from Solidtrax easy to deal with and another fast shipper. Rings look new and price was good.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">kwanjangnihm</span> is an excellent buyer.

Fast US Postal MO payment.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">DesertMonkey is a good buyer.</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">DesertMonkey is a good buyer.</span></span> </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"> TRIGGER MONKEY IS A GOOD SELLER</span></span>

Just made a deal with DebosDave. He bought 6.5-284 brass from me. Sent the Money Order like he said. I sent him the brass. Smooth transaction like ALL of them should be.

I would deal with him again.

Keith

+1 Snow Dog

Just bought a USO SN3 from him and I'm very happy with how well the transaction went! Thanks again and I look forward to working with you again in the future!