• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Joe Paige - Joe went out of his way to make deal on rifle right.

Thanks Joe

Just finished an excellent transaction with
<span style="font-weight: bold">ThunderPlains!</span> Highly recommended!

jb1000gr is Top Notch! Wipe-out bore cleaner is by far the best there is.

Jay, Thank you for bringing a great product to market. :beer:

CLEEVER -- backatcha, great to sell to :beer:

Glad i could save you some work and patches
laugh.gif

JB

I'm sure a lot of you are already aware of this. I want to share the awsome treatment I recieved from Ken Farrell. His scope mounts and rings are a work of art, and made me feel really great about doing business with him.

It brought me back to a time when this type of service and consideration was more common place.

The man is a true Prince! :beer:

Recent dealings with:

SULLY
4papa1
rhino

Prompt shipment, excellent condition and a pleasure to do business with.

Snyper762 as a buyer sent funds promptly, also great communication via PM.

Wayne aka WAMBO

I want to add
Cleever (Sal) to good guy list
He answered all my e-mails fast, and the shipping ASAP :beer: .
THANKS again Sal for the mount. THANKS

Recent transactions. More guys you can trust.

Bill the Lurker

Jb1000br

Coyotesniper is a "Good Guy" for sure.

Lightning fast payment and a pleasure to deal with.
I only wish I had more stuff I can sell him.
:beer: Back at ya!

ROLEXrifleman and JohninNH -- great buyers as well :beer:

JB

ANOTHER +1 to ROLEXrifleman. Can't wait until he's ready to sell some of the higher-end stuff he has.

Wanted to let all know that I had good dealings with 858. He sold me a Barrett at a good price. He did wait for the cashier's check to clear before sending. I was a little dissapointed in that, but I know there are some out there who specialize in forged cashier's checks/money orders. Also, due to the cost, I would wait too. Great deal, great communication, great member. Good luck 858 and see you on the forum....

Wanted to let everyone know that I finally closed a deal with FJR on the DD Ross Custom Tactical he had for sale on this forum.

Frank is an outstanding indivdual and went to great lentghs to assist me in making the transaction a smooth one. He went far beyond what most guys would even consider doing for someone he knew only from e-mail and phone conversations. The Rifle is everything he promised and he is quite an individual.

I'd gladly stand up for him and would not hesitate to buy or sell anything to or from him.

s6

Thanks JB!!

LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING!!!! Fast friendly emails. Definitly one of the good guys!!! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jason again. :beer:

I just want to say that puncher is a good fella' and he is good to go! I inquired about a oversize recoil lug he had for sale. Well, it came in the mail today and he doesn't want any funds for it. Can't beat that! Here's to ya puncher! :beer:

DR71749 (Don) is a first class seller. goods were as described, price was great, packaging was good to go and shipping was prompt. i would not hesitate to do business w/ him again.

Mr. Gee is good to go in my book. Had a great transaction on a barreled action. Thanks a lot for fast payment and good communication.

Guns4570 is a good guy to do deal with He is a upfront kind of guy.When he tells you something you can go to the bank with it.Hey Steve thanks for the barreled action great deal.Sorry I didn't get this up sooner.This guy is a Class Act in my book.
Mr.Gee

I have had transactions with the following members. All of deals went great.

Lindy 1557
Vwhugger 1320
Cuxnguido 3208
Tspearsrph 1522
Alex nenadic 3765
Accraholic 2354
Cbaker 3087
Sgthollandusmc 5976
Timberwolf 2539
Operator1 4326

TeufelHund just sold me a nice Leupy scope.
Transaction and shipping were AAAA+
Thanx,
Pete

Lawdog734 is a great person to do business with. He keeps you updated and keeps his word. GTG!!!

Just finished a deal with MIB2000. Shawn kept me informed of everything from his end, and even threw in some extras when he shipped me the goods.

I would not hesitate to deal with him again, and give him my highest recommendation.

UICNow is first rate as well, excellent communication and fast shipping. Great guy to deal with!

MontanaMarine is an excellent person to deal with. Went out of his way to take care of me. I can not thank him enough.