• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by savagenut:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Excellent transaction from start to finish with doorkicker</span>

Thanks again.
laugh.gif
</div></div>Thanks savage, likewise A+++ transaction..VERY FAST PAYMENT!

i would like to add spongee, michael, and strickland to the list.

spongee, i beleave i did appologize in the last message i left you, if not, sorry, i was taking precautions, you advestised it as "$250 shipped" as in $250 shipped to me. all the USPS DC can prove is what zip it was delivered to, not address, or anything, you have to either get signature confirmation, and insurance to get full address. YOU should have specified how you were shipping it, that was YOUR job. but bottom line, it was the dumbass mail womens fuck up, not yours, im also sorry we have idiots that deliver out mail, our post office has the stupidest people working there of any place in the US.

just to add, i have done business with several people, and not once had a problem, until now, you shoudl have specified how you were shipping it, you never did, if you did, and i said "thats fine" then it would have been my responsibility. i am a fine person to deal with, and do not cheat people out of anything, the way you were tlaking to me, you were calling me a liar, and basically saying i recieved the knife, and was tyring to cheat you, which this was not the case.

cory

Cas is good to go in my book as a seller, prompt shipping and as described.
lee martin sent me dies for free, that's just too cool, kudos to lee.

Wayne aka WAMBO

good dealings with redneckbmxer24, got my goods as advertised, when advertised.
He acknowledged receipt of mine in a timely manner.

Good experience selling to dmg308. He got payment and FFL out to me lightning fast.

Dave

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by savagenut:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Excellent transaction from start to finish with doorkicker</span>

Thanks again.
laugh.gif
</div></div>+1 Thanks!

Good transaction with Willy 1 in Canada. He bought a McMillan stock from me and everything went A-OK. He doesn't post much but he's a good guy.

Bill3508

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 for ehall. Sold me a beautiful AI bipod. </span>
cool.gif

Wambo is a great guy to deal with. Very understanding of the circumstances involving my surgery.

DoorKicker is a rare combination of knowledge, integrity and service. Not only have all of my deals with him been great, but when one item I wanted got sold to another, he hooked me up with another member for an even better deal! You sir, are a gentleman.

Adding lee martin and m1marty to the good to go list. Fast transactions and excellent comm

+ for Snyper762. Quick payment and a pleasure to deal with.

Also very late thanks and a huge + (lmalterna) for that guy posted above me who I forgot to thank for a great deal on a Leupold M3 scope.
Quick shipping and was great to deal with.

Chuck1, RK were both great to deal with! Chuck got my stock out quick, Rk's funds arrived promptly! Don't hesitate to do business with these cats!

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to give <span style="font-weight: bold">anthony s</span>, high marks. He was a gentleman from beginning to end, and it was a pleasure meeting him.
Respectfully,
Harry

APK-223 is one of the goodguys.
After finding out we were in the same town he delivered the stock I purchased to save me the shipping charges.
Wayne aka WAMBO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by stinger1:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Two thumbs up for Kletz, great communication, fast shipping, and good to deal with. </span></div></div>Likewise- Stinger1 is good to go. I never had to wonder what was going on on the other end.

Thanks Ting!

Big thumbs up for DoorKicker- no surprise there!! Gracious with the smile pics
smile.gif

Stinger1 is good to go as well and shoots a very fine rifle!! Good to see you here Ting.

Bill

Been slackin
frown.gif

Marv a.k.a. GreenMtn Tactical was awesome in the bipod group buy

Proteus X3, Twoshoes, Purdue_Para51 were easy buyers to deal with :beer:

JB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by lmalterna:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Big thumbs up for DoorKicker- no surprise there!! Gracious with the smile pics
smile.gif

Bill </span></div></div>Thanks Bill, and a likewise 2 thumbs up back to you!
Payment recieved super fast..excellent ebayer..I mean snipers-hider
laugh.gif

:beer:
-dk

Hey All,
just did 2 great deals,

Hitman for a HD remmy, excellent guy, shipped fast, rifle was exactly as he said.

Froggy2229, bought a Leupold 3-10 from him, he shipped it the same day to me, the scope was exactly as described, he is a newer member, but I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him, Stand up guy.

Chris

i have buoght from
TIMBERWOLF
MJMENSALE
GUMP

very happy with all three people .
and hope to add more to the list .

thanks again

COOKIE

Edmond_Dantes is GREAT!!!